A gruesome murder.

Thailand news, views and comments
Macca
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by Macca » April 15, 2015, 6:53 pm

I struggle to comprehend how a person can deliberately, and quite possibly premeditated, carry out acts of such gruesome sadism on another individual.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... ith-bottle

Just reading the line "An empty glass drinking-water bottle was found in her abdomen and forensic experts believe it was inserted into her anus"
The pain this woman suffered for another persons entertainment is simply unimaginable.

Zidane
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by Zidane » April 15, 2015, 7:21 pm

Its absolutely disgusting but they have him on CCTV so,hopefully,will catch him soon.
If theres any justice he will get a life sentence where his own anus will be subject to unimaginable things in prison.
RIP to the lady.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

socksy
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by socksy » April 16, 2015, 4:59 am

Death sentence would be more preferable (after having the aforementioned treatment in jail pending trial).
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Pooclover
udonmap.com
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack-bar sucking sickly sausage rolls

A gruesome murder.

Post by Pooclover » April 16, 2015, 6:47 am

Maybe an accident… :-k a sex game gone wrong…. :-k Maybe this person wanted a glass water bottle inserted up the “Khyber Pass”… It is after all a very strange world we live in… :-k

Zidane
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by Zidane » April 16, 2015, 11:26 am

From Stickyboy,Bangkok.......

Police said the 33-year-old woman from Roi Et province was physically and sexually assaulted before being left to die suffocating in her own blood. The victim was found naked, lying face down on the bathroom floor.
The dead woman had been savaged by her killer with multiple cuts and bruises over her body with a forensic examination revealing the victims breasts had been bitten and that she’d also been hit with a glass bottle several times in the face and neck. The bottle was found in her abdomen with forensic experts saying it had also been inserted into her anus.
The victim, nicknamed Minnie, was identified from a tattoo on her back by fellow workers from the Subaru karaoke bar on Loi Kroh Rd where she worked.
From what I understand, the woman had been celebrating the New Year drinking with friends at Spicy nightclub. It is there where she met her killer who allegedly said she could go back to his room as she was drunk. It would seem the man had other intentions as the couple checked into the short time hotel instead after stopping at Lucky Bar to eat.
Pl. Lt. Boworn Sombun said a man and woman checked into a “love hotel” located on Chang Klan Road just before dawn and staff reported to investigating officers the man left alone around 9am on a motorbike. The body was discovered by a maid around noon Tuesday.

A warrant has been issued for the man caught on CCTV who is said to have only recently been released from prison and has been identified but not apprehended as yet.

samuel
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by samuel » April 16, 2015, 11:48 am

The hunt is on - hope they get the bastard soon....

Channel 3 Morning News > Link

747man
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by 747man » April 16, 2015, 1:14 pm

I'm SURE When he gets caught & Goes into The Nick.....He Will recieve the SAME Treatment from his fellow Co-Horts....

ting_tong
udonmap.com

suspect-arrested-in-bar-girl-sodomy-murder

Post by ting_tong » April 16, 2015, 5:06 pm

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... omy-murder
here is the sickfuk

A 52-year-old man was arrested on Thursday and charged over the drug fuelled murder of a 33-year-old bar girl in Chiang Mai over Songkran.
Para Chusri, 52, a resident of Chon Buri’s Bang Lamung district, was presented at a police press conference. He is charged with murder.
Pol Lt Gen Thanitsak Theerasawat, chief of Provincial Police Region 5, said the accused man was apprehended around noon on Thursday during a police raid on a guesthouse in tambon Chang Moi in Chiang Mai’s Muang district.
Police also seized a mobile phone belonging to the victim, a motorcycle and clothes he wore on the day he allegedly killed the woman. His image was captured by a closed-circuit television camera.
Samorn Khlangdet, 33, an employee at a beer bar in Chiang Mai ,was found lying face down on the bathroom floor of a hotel room on Chang Klan Road in Muang district on Tuesday.
An autopsy found the woman had bruises to her face and severe cuts to her vagina and anal area. An empty glass drinking-water bottle was found inside her abdominal area. Doctors said severe bleeding from her vagina and rectum was the cause of death.
Hotel staff earlier told police the woman and a man had checked in early on April 13, and the man left around 9.45am. A hotel maid found the Samorn's body around noon on April 14.
During interrogation, Mr Para told police he had met the victim at a bar and she later agreed to go the hotel with him. They drank alcohol in the room. He confessed that he had put Valium in the drink, causing both of them to lose control, according to police.
He claimed he was unaware that the woman had died when he left the room.
Pol Lt Gen Thanitsak said the suspect admitted he had previously done similar brutal things to two partners in tambon Chang Phuek and tambon Mae Ping in Chiang Mai, but neither had died.
Investigators were expanding their inquiries as they believed the suspect might have committed similar crimes previously in Chon Buri and Bangkok, where complaints had been filed with police.
Police asked people who believe they may have been among his victims to come forward and see if they can identify him at Chiang Mai police station.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » April 16, 2015, 5:15 pm

Thank Christ he was caught ....

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 16, 2015, 5:18 pm

Hope he gets what he deserves in The Monkey House.....

old timer
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by old timer » April 16, 2015, 5:41 pm

What a c***, I don't mean you 747, it's that bastard in the photo who committed this sickening murder.
That's the strongest language and OT uses it sparingly, but this c***really is one.

747man
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by 747man » April 16, 2015, 6:29 pm

old timer wrote:What a c***, I don't mean you 747, it's that bastard in the photo who committed this sickening murder.
That's the strongest language and OT uses it sparingly, but this c***really is one.
It's A Fu**ing good job you don't mean me !!! :shock: :shock:

old timer
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by old timer » April 17, 2015, 1:12 am

747man wrote:
old timer wrote:What a c***, I don't mean you 747, it's that bastard in the photo who committed this sickening murder.
What is wrong with you 747man? Why don't you ever keep on subject and stop acting hard.

OT................. \:D/

GT93
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by GT93 » April 18, 2015, 9:27 am

Careful OT. 747man might not be acting and might genuinely be the Ronnie Kray of Nong Khai. I believe Ronnie died in Broadmoor!

The perp in this thread is probably a sexual sadist. I reckon if he got out he'd do something similar again.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

747man
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by 747man » April 18, 2015, 3:11 pm

GT93 wrote:Careful OT. 747man might not be acting and might genuinely be the Ronnie Kray of Nong Khai. I believe Ronnie died in Broadmoor!

The perp in this thread is probably a sexual sadist. I reckon if he got out he'd do something similar again.
You Better Believe it......I'm NOT Acting.....I'm very Passive until I'm Annoyed... :lol: :lol:

747man
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by 747man » April 18, 2015, 3:13 pm

old timer wrote:
747man wrote:
What is wrong with you 747man? Why don't you ever keep on subject and stop acting hard.

OT................. \:D/
Nowt Wrong with Me OT,Its only the way you perceive it..... :( :(

Earnest
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by Earnest » April 18, 2015, 4:13 pm

Pooclover wrote:Maybe an accident…
Some accident. :shock:
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Macca
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by Macca » April 18, 2015, 10:45 pm

The police were after him for a very similar murder in 2006.
Another poor women suffering unbelievable suffering with a bottle found inside her.

http://bangkokpost.com/news/general/532 ... g-revealed

Zidane
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by Zidane » April 19, 2015, 9:18 am

This guy is actually wanted for 7 murders......
The scum deserves a glass bottle shoved up his rectum for each one !

Barney
udonmap.com

A gruesome murder.

Post by Barney » April 19, 2015, 10:31 am

Can't believe he hasn't some facial injuries where he struggled at the time of arrest or may have tripped over when entering the cell!!
Death penalty will be to easy for him, but IMO sufficient.

Return to “Thailand News”