Another Brit... seriously injured outside a Pattaya bar.

Thailand news, views and comments
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Another Brit... seriously injured outside a Pattaya bar.

Post by DuiDui49 » February 19, 2017, 12:10 pm

"Our picture shows the tourist who was not named but was about 45 - 50 years old sprawled outside the Nicha Pub in North Pattaya around 3am Saturday morning.

Employees of the pub said he fell down the stairs.

Police who were on the scene with medics said he had a serious head wound, a broken arm and wounds on his body. He was treated at the scene then transferred to Banglamung Hospital.

He was unable to say what had happened as he was too drunk.

Witnet Thepsiri, 24, a ladyboy, said the man had paid the bar fine for him at another establishment and they had gone together for a night on the town. He was already very drunk when he started a fight in another bar then outside started fighting with a taxi driver.

After this he dashed into the Nicha Pub and the next his companion saw of him was when he was sprawled outside the front of the bar.

Employees said the British man had entered the bar and started smashing things and was itching for a fight. They claimed he fell down the stairs after they succeeded in chasing him out.

Police took everyone off to the station to confirm their stories.

They said they would interview the tourist when he has recovered a little and if there is a case to answer they will prosecute the staff at the pub.

It has been a bad week especially for British tourists in Pattaya. A 63 year old was assaulted by a beer bar manageress, others fought each other when one touched his girlfriend's breast while a 62 year old man was caught with his pants down by the district chief in a short time hotel on Valentine's Day and had his story spread all over the news."

https://youtu.be/PFMNLE1Ykv0

skinner
udonmap.com

Re: Another Brit... seriously injured outside a Pattaya bar.

Post by skinner » February 19, 2017, 12:23 pm

Who cares ? another day in sleazetown.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » February 19, 2017, 12:44 pm

Well i do,not so much about drunk Frarang..moore want to see if they REALLY (police and Mayor)want to cleaup the sleaztown or not.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » February 19, 2017, 1:01 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:Employees said the British man had entered the bar and started smashing things and was itching for a fight.
No business owner or employees need to put up with this type of behaviour.
DuiDui49 wrote:They claimed he fell down the stairs after they succeeded in chasing him out
Fell or "Pushed"?? Who cares.
Maybe he will wake up to himself, but probably not at his age.
Mick

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 19, 2017, 3:08 pm

You guys are automatically taking the Thais story as the truth, we don't know what happened. Just because he was a tourist in Pattaya does not make him guilty. I have had friends shot and badly beaten and they were not starting trouble. In Thailand it is all about the Thais and how they see it, yes it is their country so they can and will continue to do what they do. it is kind of sad though when a bunch of self righteous expats have the attitude some of you have.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » February 19, 2017, 3:15 pm

jai yen yen wrote:it is kind of sad though when a bunch of self righteous expats have the attitude some of you have.
We only have one side of the story to comment on.
When this bloke comes out with his side of the story, I may retract my comments.
But I bet he never does, and I bet he was in the wrong.
Seen it hundreds of times.
Same ol, same ol.
Poor westerner getting picked on by Thai's.

Yeah right!!!!
Mick

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 19, 2017, 5:18 pm

mickojak wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:it is kind of sad though when a bunch of self righteous expats have the attitude some of you have.
We only have one side of the story to comment on.
When this bloke comes out with his side of the story, I may retract my comments.
But I bet he never does, and I bet he was in the wrong.
Seen it hundreds of times.
Same ol, same ol.
Poor westerner getting picked on by Thai's.

Yeah right!!!!
Mick
Agree completely, he needs to take responsibility for his actions. if he mouthed off in England when pissed up he would get a beating, why should it be any different here. I am not self righteous , its just how things work, behave like a -------- and you get a spanking. I don't have a problem with that.

Return to “Thailand News”