Udon Thani Forum
Facebook twitter Youtube Rss
Job Vacancy

  • Advertisement
Website design and promotion

Bars in Nong Khai

News, views and comments about Nong Khai here...

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby Gallowspole » November 25, 2008, 2:17 pm

mick.b.wilcox wrote:There are a few bars in Nong Khai but there are two very good bars one is nongs bar ......the second is a new bar called the Blue Lagoon......... Both bars are well worth a visit.


Amazing that in Mick's one and only post he didn't mention that both bars he endorses are owned by Nong!

(Blue Lagoon used to be Bar 505.)
User avatar
Gallowspole
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 41
Joined: September 7, 2005, 11:22 am

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby BKKSTAN » November 25, 2008, 6:20 pm

Gallowspole,I wonder if they show Newcastle football :lol: You might get relegated this year unless you can entice Fergy to take over :lol: :lol:
User avatar
BKKSTAN
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 9219
Joined: July 18, 2005, 12:55 pm
Location: Nong Khai

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby Gallowspole » November 27, 2008, 7:55 am

Grrrrrrrr...... :D :D

I actually stay at home to watch the football now.
User avatar
Gallowspole
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 41
Joined: September 7, 2005, 11:22 am

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby stattointhailand » November 27, 2008, 9:00 am

Not too many bars want to show the mags stuggling to a draw against 10 man Wigan, when the "BIG FOUR" are playing on another channel.
I too have had to resort to staying home and being "entertained" :fryingpan: ](*,) :cry:
User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 5110
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Looking for a new fantasy footie manager

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby trashed » January 27, 2009, 11:02 am

kpm217 wrote:I will be in Nong Khai for a week and working during the day. However, in the evenings I will be at a loose end as I do not know the town very well. If anyone can help me out with name and location of any decent bars and entertainment venues it would be greatly appreciated - especially where I may be able to find some female companionship if I so choose.


ITS A BORDER TOWN...FULL OF FUN BUT NOT AS HYPER AS IN TEH SOUTH

GO TO NOBBIES FOR A START!
User avatar
trashed
New Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: January 23, 2009, 7:56 pm
Location: udon thani

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby laphanphon » January 27, 2009, 11:25 am

stay wHere you are, you twit, i think they already closed, they were doing so well. only thing good was the 50 baht repeat lunch, everything else, over tourists' prices. another one of your traits, going back to very old threads to stir things up, you're too easy to spot. no originality....................F or F, or just F O. :lol:
User avatar
laphanphon
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 5990
Joined: July 4, 2005, 7:47 pm

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby rufus » January 27, 2009, 5:53 pm

laphanphon
I agree with you; this troll should foadcb.
User avatar
rufus
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 580
Joined: November 5, 2005, 12:37 pm

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby 747man » January 27, 2009, 6:41 pm

Nobbies Changed hands a couple of years back now,when He & Mrs Nobbie moved to Surin.......Mine host at that bar now is quite a mysterious guy named Vern ( From "The Smoke " ) I Think ?? Well that explains it :roll: :roll:Seems it's changed hands AGAIN,Did'nt know because have never been back since My Meeting THAT Strange Man,Vern.... :yikes: :yikes:
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 3834
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm
Location: Sitting at my PC.....Sending SCAM e-mails to Fuc*ing Nigeria

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby mally » February 19, 2010, 6:02 am

I'll be in NK in April for the 1st time for a few years, can anyone give me an update on the bar scene, especially those with female company ? The last time I was there I/we failed to find any "friendly" bars. Hopefully someone can point us in the right direction this time. Also, some basic directions (not just bar names) would be helpful.
User avatar
mally
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 346
Joined: February 1, 2007, 4:15 am
Location: UK / UT (as often as I can)

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby nkstan » February 19, 2010, 9:35 am

mally wrote:I'll be in NK in April for the 1st time for a few years, can anyone give me an update on the bar scene, especially those with female company ? The last time I was there I/we failed to find any "friendly" bars. Hopefully someone can point us in the right direction this time. Also, some basic directions (not just bar names) would be helpful.

Well things have changed quickly with the slowdown in BK and Patts.We have a bunch of new bars with ''hostesses'' AVAILABLE!A couple,maybe more,have ST rooms on the premises!

Although,I do not partake,I do know a few guys that do and have!

I am not usually out after 8 PM,but I have been a few times lately and I have noticed some nice looking ''hostesses'' versus what I usually see!
User avatar
nkstan
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: December 18, 2009, 12:44 pm

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby mally » February 19, 2010, 4:35 pm

Thanks for the info Stan, can you point us in the general area? The only place I remember is a small road near the waterfront, that goes towards the bridge from the market, and had a Wat where I parked the car. There were a few bars in this road. But as for the main town, I didn't have time to visit the bars there.
User avatar
mally
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 346
Joined: February 1, 2007, 4:15 am
Location: UK / UT (as often as I can)

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby nkstan » February 20, 2010, 2:18 am

The small street you referred to is really hopping lately,plus there are several new hostess places opened lately West of there!On the East end of the waterfront there are several new falang resturant /bars open now,although I don't believe they are the ''hostess type''!

The ''hostess types'' are all within 2 blocks of each other!Starting East from the group of 2 or 3 on the small soi,one in front of the Customs boat shipping point,then a long 2 blocks past and behind the NK hospital,first left turn there are several small hostess bars on the right hand side,left again on Meechai,past the front of the hospital across the intersection into the one way portion there is a small 2-3 lady spot on the left,then turn left at the Danish bakery and left at the small soi and you are back where you started!

I took a run by the ''hostess types''last night on my bicycle!Didn't see any 9-10's about early,but the places were starting to humm! :lol:
User avatar
nkstan
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: December 18, 2009, 12:44 pm

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby 747man » February 20, 2010, 11:41 am

nkstan wrote:The small street you referred to is really hopping lately,plus there are several new hostess places opened lately West of there!On the East end of the waterfront there are several new falang resturant /bars open now,although I don't believe they are the ''hostess type''!

The ''hostess types'' are all within 2 blocks of each other!Starting East from the group of 2 or 3 on the small soi,one in front of the Customs boat shipping point,then a long 2 blocks past and behind the NK hospital,first left turn there are several small hostess bars on the right hand side,left again on Meechai,past the front of the hospital across the intersection into the one way portion there is a small 2-3 lady spot on the left,then turn left at the Danish bakery and left at the small soi and you are back where you started!

I took a run by the ''hostess types''last night on my bicycle!Didn't see any 9-10's about early,but the places were starting to humm! :lol:
Stan..........So your OUT Patrolling the " Flesh Pots " I Hope Sue does'nt find out ???? [-X [-X And I hope you had Lita with you( Handsum Man ) to PROTECT you from Those NAUGHTY Ladies /Ladyboys.... [-o< [-o<
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 3834
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm
Location: Sitting at my PC.....Sending SCAM e-mails to Fuc*ing Nigeria

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby nkstan » February 20, 2010, 11:21 pm

747man wrote:
nkstan wrote:The small street you referred to is really hopping lately,plus there are several new hostess places opened lately West of there!On the East end of the waterfront there are several new falang resturant /bars open now,although I don't believe they are the ''hostess type''!

The ''hostess types'' are all within 2 blocks of each other!Starting East from the group of 2 or 3 on the small soi,one in front of the Customs boat shipping point,then a long 2 blocks past and behind the NK hospital,first left turn there are several small hostess bars on the right hand side,left again on Meechai,past the front of the hospital across the intersection into the one way portion there is a small 2-3 lady spot on the left,then turn left at the Danish bakery and left at the small soi and you are back where you started!

I took a run by the ''hostess types''last night on my bicycle!Didn't see any 9-10's about early,but the places were starting to humm! :lol:
Stan..........So your OUT Patrolling the " Flesh Pots " I Hope Sue does'nt find out ???? [-X [-X And I hope you had Lita with you( Handsum Man ) to PROTECT you from Those NAUGHTY Ladies /Ladyboys.... [-o< [-o<

I always have Lita with me,sometimes the wife :lol:

Your Everton side kicked my sides butt tonight!Good game,they deserved the win! =D>
User avatar
nkstan
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: December 18, 2009, 12:44 pm

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Postby 747man » February 21, 2010, 11:22 am

Well said,Stan !!!
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
 
Posts: 3834
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm
Location: Sitting at my PC.....Sending SCAM e-mails to Fuc*ing Nigeria

PreviousNext

  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Author

Return to Nong Khai

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

  • Advertisement