BIG CHEAP HOUSE for rent in the center of Udon Thani!

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
kjella

BIG CHEAP HOUSE for rent in the center of Udon Thani!

Post by kjella » January 6, 2017, 9:59 pm

BIG HOUSE FOR RENT in the center of Udon Thani!

Hello members! I advertise a large house that I self rent on contract right in the center of Udon Thani near at the market Baan Huey, soi Pompisai 1, 53/23, Udon Thani.

I have rented the house and paid until May 15 but was on Christmas day moved back to my old place of personal reasons!
The house is fairly newly built with 2 floor and 200 sqm, 1 large bedroom with its own bathroom and 2 little bit smaller bedrooms, a total of three toilets including 2 upstairs and 1 downstairs.

1 storage room and 2 large living room and a nice kitchen downstairs, basically the house is fully furnished with beds, sofa, wardrobs, dining table, TV and more. Aircon in all bedrooms and a plurality of wall fans in every room!
Large tiled patio with garden furnitures and easy place for 2 cars with carport, a big mango tree and new topsoil in flower beds. There is prepared for washing machine etc.

The monthly rent is 13,000 Baht with deposit one month but we have to change contract latest at 1 April therefor I leave Udon Thani for 6 months!

The rent in the contract have to be paid every 6 months at a time but can certainly be discussed at contract overwrite with the land lord, she is good and very kind and manageable.
The house is so big so you can easily share it with 3 other renters or friends if you want to bring down the cost of rent but it is indeed low rent for its size!

As I said before the location is in the town center with mini mart with food restaurant 50m away and walking distance to the food market Baan Huey. You have also pleasant farang neighbors!

If you interested and want some pictures You are welcome to contact me Harry on e-mail: [email protected]

Sincerely, Harry Boman!

Return to “Property for rent”