Celtic yard for sale

Businesses for sale and rent in and around Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
bengibbo
udonmap.com

Celtic yard for sale

Post by bengibbo » April 24, 2015, 8:17 pm

Due to a work offer to good to turn down we are regrettably putting the restaurant up for sale, it is more than self serficent and have built up a good clientele with many regulars that come to eat every day, the place is in a key location right opposite top mansion (nobi's old place) and also has living upstairs and rent is cheap at 6500 baht a month, no day is the same some days we can generate 15,000 baht a day plus and some days we can take 4,000 or 5,000 a day, no days or weeks are the same but it can be quite profitable and has lots of potential to be even better, as stated the reason for selling is that I have a job offer which is very hard to turn down and can not give it my all in my absence.
The price is firm at 530,000 baht

Many thanks Ben

Return to “Business For Rent & Sale”