Double Glazing

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
TonyGaun

Double Glazing

Post by TonyGaun » November 20, 2014, 5:31 pm

I am building a house in Si Bun Ruang, about an hour South of Udon.

Does anyone know if there is a supplier of quality double glazed windows in Udon. I have a couple of quotes but they are from Bangkok way and would prefer to buy local if possible. A bridge too far probably!

Cheers.

Tony

JR
udonmap.com

Double Glazing

Post by JR » November 24, 2014, 6:32 pm

http://www.ekdecorate.com/ They represent Windsor in Udon. They are on the Ringroad north side between Nong Khai road and the airport. On the left side if you go from NK road towards the airport. They have email and tel.no. on the website.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Double Glazing

Post by fdimike » November 25, 2014, 8:58 am

Windsor apparently has another representative in this area. They are located just north of Bangkok Hospital. I have used them numerous times and find them less expensive than EKdecorate. BTW: As far as i know all double glazed windows are made in BKK and then shipped to UT for final assembly.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

JR
udonmap.com

Double Glazing

Post by JR » November 28, 2014, 11:36 pm

Didn¨t know that, thanx. Would that be on Wattana Rd or Thong Yai Rd? Left or right side of the road when going from Bkk Hospital?

fdimike
udonmap.com

Double Glazing

Post by fdimike » November 29, 2014, 5:18 am

Left on Thong Yai road after leaving Bangkok Hospital. The shop is located about .5km on your right. You'll see a large contruction material yard when you arrive. Just drive in and ask for Khun Yok.

TonyGaun

Double Glazing

Post by TonyGaun » December 16, 2014, 8:23 pm

Thanks fdimike for the heads up on that other Windsor supplier. Their quote came in today and certainly cheaper than EK Decorate. Your directions were easy to follow. North = Bangkok hospital on your left and the entry to the place is easy to miss. It's shortly after where the road changes to become a small soi - almost single lane. Thanks again.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Double Glazing

Post by fdimike » December 17, 2014, 5:42 am

Glad I was able to help. I'm happy to hear it all worked out for you.

Return to “House & Land”