Flood victims need your help please

Udon Thani news, views and comments
Duang

Flood victims need your help please

Post by Duang » November 9, 2016, 4:49 pm

If anyone can spare a little help for flood victims in นายูง น้ำโสม (Na Yoong and Nam Som), Udon province. Please give what you can to help these people, they need fresh drinking water, candles, dry food (Mama, fish can) not expensive to do.
What you can give please take to มูลนิธิส่งเสริมธรรมแห่งอุดรธานี ( Chinese Udon Foundation) at address 12 ซอยขาวสะอาด โพศรี Tambon Mak Khaeng, Amphoe Mueang Udon Thani. 042-221867
Vans will take first lot of items to Na Yoong and Nam Som tomorrow.
Foundation is here on map
มูลนิธิส่งเสริมธรรมแห่ง.jpg
from Posri road
มูลนิธิส่งเสริมธรรมแห่งPosri.jpg
enter here
มูลนิธิส่งเสริมธรรมแห่ง..jpg
Thanks you so much for helping these people ka
14956.jpg
1502.jpg

WizzWanger67
udonmap.com

Re: Flood victims need your help please

Post by WizzWanger67 » November 10, 2016, 9:59 am

=D> =D> =D>

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » November 10, 2016, 11:05 am

Had a phone call from my wife who's trying to get supplies to her parents. They live in the village of Pak Lang that was also badly affected when a dam was breached. Apparently over night rain has caused another bridge to partially collapse and she is unable to reach her village. She's being met by her brother so supplies getting through but not sure how, or how long the bridge is out for.

Stevo
udonmap.com

Post by Stevo » November 10, 2016, 11:50 am

Just been reading on Udon News about the situation up that way Galee, flood waters waist deep in some areas but the current is that strong that people are being swept away by it... many reported missing and several bodies found, not good at all. This is the affected area I was reading about:
Flooded area.jpg
I hope that supplies can get through ok... with no electricity there now it will get more dangerous through the night. :(

Return to “Udon Thani News”