Jam at Tha Naam Sunday afternoon 8 May

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
davery
udonmap.com

Post by davery » May 3, 2016, 10:00 pm

Gonna have a jam Sunday afternoon.. Been threatening to do it for awhile. Open mic whatever. Make some noise and hopefully make some good music.. Easy easy..meet some fellow musicians. We have a lakeside AC room with a nice PA. Drums, amps, keyboard, lots of mics and other noise making implements. Bring your guitars, lyrics and tuners. Tha Naam restaurant is just past Big C on Sakhon Nakhon Rd. Email me at [email protected] for a map or call 0857514545
2 p.m. Start

caducus
udonmap.com

Post by caducus » May 4, 2016, 1:49 pm

I will not be in Udorn for a few months but wish you all the best. Congratulations for starting up something sorely needed, ignore the naysayers, and I hope that it becomes an Udorn Thani institution.

david55avery
udonmap.com

Post by david55avery » May 16, 2016, 9:27 am

First jam on the 8th was a noisy success. Had about a dozen musicians, some pro, all enthusiastic. Excellent time. The room was very lively, and showed that we needed some dampening to tame the feedback. (lots of windows overlooking the lake) ..Thanks very much for all your participation.

Last jam yesterday 15th was great as well. Main success was taming the feedback, which I did by hanging some carpets on a few windows, more foam,etc. My aim is to have a great sounding room for jams. We were joined by a great blues harp player which added a lot.

Next jam Sunday May 22nd to be confirmed.

These jams are in our private function room.

david55avery
udonmap.com

Post by david55avery » May 18, 2016, 8:28 pm

No jam Sunday May 22.

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”