Land slide Dan Sai

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
bumper
udonmap.com

Land slide Dan Sai

Post by bumper » April 26, 2014, 3:44 pm

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

bumper
udonmap.com

Land slide Dan Sai

Post by bumper » April 27, 2014, 7:30 am

I think I have the music part down now. All that bobbing around is why I don't like the helmet cam. From this point on l'm going to try to shorten the videos. did guys prefer Thai music compared to 60's music
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Land slide Dan Sai

Post by JimboPSM » April 27, 2014, 8:43 am

While the Thai music is fine, the links for me between biking with the 60’s and Vietnam era music are much stronger.

The most iconic piece of music and film being "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf in the opening sequence of "Easy Rider".
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

bumper
udonmap.com

Land slide Dan Sai

Post by bumper » April 27, 2014, 8:49 am

Thanks I will look it up and add it.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Land slide Dan Sai

Post by jackspratt » April 27, 2014, 9:08 am

JimboPSM wrote: The most iconic piece of music and film being "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf in the opening sequence of "Easy Rider".
My eyes may be getting old and deceiving me, but I am sure I have seen Dennis and Peter riding around Udon in the past few weeks. :shock: :D

bumper
udonmap.com

Land slide Dan Sai

Post by bumper » April 27, 2014, 4:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”