Greetings

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Greetings

Post by Khun Paul » September 16, 2008, 3:53 pm

As my friend Guns has told me you would like to exchange info with me i thought I would join.
So hello and welcome and yes it is me 'Khun Paul, that large white haired old wrinkly on Home cable TV, but ladies and Gentlemen, I will not enter into long winded posts about programme content sorry but I have enough to do without justifying what or what is not talked about, I am sure you will all understand.
Freedom of the programmes content and comments, do come with a certain knowledge that we mut be careful on what and how we say things.
The owner has given free reign on the majority of subjects and the way we talk about them. Our problem is moving onto the next stage, getting Thais involved in honest reporting without wondering too much about whether the sensitivites of the people being intervewed are being upset. Not easy for us Farangs to understand that , that I do know. .
Deputy Inspector in charge of Udon's Traffic Division was interesting as some questions were curtailed, as some things I asked would not or could not be answered. Sensitivity reared its head on more than one occasion I can assure you, but we will perservere.
Oh well some of you enjoy it I know and some do not, oh well we can't please all of the people all of the time, but if we please most of the people most of the time we are succeeding.
Suffice to say we are sold to four other provinces and shown on others, either they are gluttons for punishment, or we are doing what is considered a reasonably good job.
Having just written this post while listening to Schindlers List Theme will tell you absolutly nothing about me . Except I like Classical music. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thankyou for listening and watching, hope to see you all soon.

Guns482
udonmap.com

Re: Greetings

Post by Guns482 » September 16, 2008, 4:07 pm

Ah, welldone old friend, spk soon. :D
Last edited by Guns482 on September 16, 2008, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guns

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » September 16, 2008, 4:30 pm

amazing you guys, you know, if you have the software, i do, and do a ping trace, surprising what IP address comes up................ [-X

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » September 16, 2008, 4:38 pm

Please clarify La...Image
Can You Dig It Dug.?

RALPHCUSENS
udonmap.com

Post by RALPHCUSENS » September 16, 2008, 6:01 pm

laphanphon wrote:amazing you guys, you know, if you have the software, i do, and do a ping trace, surprising what IP address comes up................ [-X
Come on then LA, stop keeping us in suspense, spill the beans :D :D :D

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 16, 2008, 6:37 pm

It should be obvious to all. What old boy, chappie etc. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » September 16, 2008, 6:47 pm

Ok then you spell it out then if you would be so bold...
Can You Dig It Dug.?

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » September 16, 2008, 6:55 pm

guns482
Paul Knight (Male, 55)
Nongnakham, Udon Thani
http://profiles.yahoo.com/guns482

http://members.yahoo.com/interests?.oc= ... .st=0&.lo=
Nicolas Paul Knight, (private contact details removed)
http://rotaryudonthani.org/contact/contact.php
Last edited by laphanphon on September 16, 2008, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » September 16, 2008, 6:58 pm

A ping trace is a clever little programme that will search out IP addresses.
Its like a rat going down a tunnel, pops his head up at each junction until it finds the tunnel mouth, the initial source.
Lets just say some one had multiple ID's, heaven forbid, they all come from the same source and this little rat finds that out for you.
Keep up at the back :lol:
Free the Doug 1

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 16, 2008, 6:59 pm

laphanphon wrote:guns482
Paul Knight (Male, 55)
Nongnakham, Udon Thani
His written language is comparable to his spoken, What you say, "old Boy"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » September 16, 2008, 7:01 pm

they even have the same hobbies...........gardening............ :D

http://members.yahoo.com/interests?.oc= ... .st=0&.lo=

mr Knox even knighted himself :D
Yahoo! ID: guns482 Real Name: Knox Location: Udorn Thani, Thailand Age: 58
http://profiles.yahoo.com/guns482
Last edited by laphanphon on September 16, 2008, 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » September 16, 2008, 7:03 pm

So...how did you get the IP address?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » September 16, 2008, 7:03 pm

Well i never...So Guns is Khun Paul the Udon Tv star, so in effect he was talking to himself earlier on in this thread... :confused: :confused: do people in showbiz do that then, well they must bm, are ok thanks bm...no problem.
Whoops.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » September 16, 2008, 7:05 pm

LA is that the same paul who is a moderator of this forum ? Well you convinced me in being the one & only AZNYRON know as Ron the bully :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I want to say I am happy & proud
to say all the members of the forum whom I met are just great people and good friends we may not agree on some political issues but we all agree on being good friends need I say more

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 16, 2008, 7:05 pm

It surely is one thing to have two identities of which I plead guilty but when one talks to the other and attempts to bolster the standing of his alter ego, surely its time to call in professional counseling.???What do you other chappies say? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » September 16, 2008, 7:08 pm

Truebrit there is only one of me no matter how I tried I could not mask my self so it safe for me to say I only have one and will remain that way if things get to me I will just go else were and post under AZNYRON

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 16, 2008, 7:10 pm

aznyron wrote:LA is that the same paul who is a moderator of this forum ? Well you convinced me in being the one & only AZNYRON know as Ron the bully :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I want to say I am happy & proud
to say all the members of the forum whom I met are just great people and good friends we may not agree on some political issues but we all agree on being good friends need I say more
No I know Paul the moderator and I can assure you, although we haven't always seen eye to eye, he is actually a fairly straightforward guy. Besides he wears a cap. :lol: :lol:

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » September 16, 2008, 7:11 pm

So...how did you get the IP address?
actually need to be very savey for that, since that would require a bit of software and a hack. if you were really good, you could use a russian proxy and not leave a signature trail, if you were that good.

all this new systems, website, not properly protected by that free software, only checks for spyware and viruses, AVG, stop, you're killing me. wish i was as good as my brother, he can hack and leave presents.

merry xmas...............chappie :D
time to call in professional counseling.???What do you other chappies say?
i'd say they have a couple issues, him.....they.........them.......stop, i'm talking :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :guiness:
Last edited by laphanphon on September 16, 2008, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » September 16, 2008, 7:14 pm

Sterling work Detective La....have a donut..!
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » September 16, 2008, 7:17 pm

With all this multiple ID usage going on we could open a new thread called "OUT" the same as that gay magazine famous for "Outing" public figures :roll:
Free the Doug 1

Return to “Open Forum”