Bars in Nong Khai

News, views and comments about Nong Khai here...
mally
udonmap.com

Re: Bars in Nong Khai

Post by mally » February 19, 2010, 4:35 pm

Thanks for the info Stan, can you point us in the general area? The only place I remember is a small road near the waterfront, that goes towards the bridge from the market, and had a Wat where I parked the car. There were a few bars in this road. But as for the main town, I didn't have time to visit the bars there.

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » February 20, 2010, 2:18 am

The small street you referred to is really hopping lately,plus there are several new hostess places opened lately West of there!On the East end of the waterfront there are several new falang resturant /bars open now,although I don't believe they are the ''hostess type''!

The ''hostess types'' are all within 2 blocks of each other!Starting East from the group of 2 or 3 on the small soi,one in front of the Customs boat shipping point,then a long 2 blocks past and behind the NK hospital,first left turn there are several small hostess bars on the right hand side,left again on Meechai,past the front of the hospital across the intersection into the one way portion there is a small 2-3 lady spot on the left,then turn left at the Danish bakery and left at the small soi and you are back where you started!

I took a run by the ''hostess types''last night on my bicycle!Didn't see any 9-10's about early,but the places were starting to humm! :lol:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » February 20, 2010, 11:41 am

nkstan wrote:The small street you referred to is really hopping lately,plus there are several new hostess places opened lately West of there!On the East end of the waterfront there are several new falang resturant /bars open now,although I don't believe they are the ''hostess type''!

The ''hostess types'' are all within 2 blocks of each other!Starting East from the group of 2 or 3 on the small soi,one in front of the Customs boat shipping point,then a long 2 blocks past and behind the NK hospital,first left turn there are several small hostess bars on the right hand side,left again on Meechai,past the front of the hospital across the intersection into the one way portion there is a small 2-3 lady spot on the left,then turn left at the Danish bakery and left at the small soi and you are back where you started!

I took a run by the ''hostess types''last night on my bicycle!Didn't see any 9-10's about early,but the places were starting to humm! :lol:
Stan..........So your OUT Patrolling the " Flesh Pots " I Hope Sue does'nt find out ???? [-X [-X And I hope you had Lita with you( Handsum Man ) to PROTECT you from Those NAUGHTY Ladies /Ladyboys.... [-o< [-o<

nkstan
udonmap.com

Post by nkstan » February 20, 2010, 11:21 pm

747man wrote:
nkstan wrote:The small street you referred to is really hopping lately,plus there are several new hostess places opened lately West of there!On the East end of the waterfront there are several new falang resturant /bars open now,although I don't believe they are the ''hostess type''!

Stan..........So your OUT Patrolling the " Flesh Pots " I Hope Sue does'nt find out ???? [-X [-X And I hope you had Lita with you( Handsum Man ) to PROTECT you from Those NAUGHTY Ladies /Ladyboys.... [-o< [-o<
I always have Lita with me,sometimes the wife :lol:

Your Everton side kicked my sides butt tonight!Good game,they deserved the win! =D>

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » February 21, 2010, 11:22 am

Well said,Stan !!!

wellred

Post by wellred » August 8, 2012, 2:56 am

Anyone know if Bananas or Hollywood are still around?

Louisblackbird

Bars in Nong Khai

Post by Louisblackbird » March 19, 2013, 4:45 pm

I'm in NK
Tonight ill update after

michaleo
udonmap.com

Bars in Nong Khai

Post by michaleo » January 15, 2014, 8:15 pm

Some bars on the Rim Khong Alley are burn down:

Return to “Nong Khai”