Police Arrest Prostitutes on Soi 2, Adunyadej Rd

Udon Thani news, views and comments
parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » July 8, 2011, 3:43 pm

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/region/184823

Udon police arrested 10 Laotian women last night (8 July) at 00:30 A.M. for soliciting sexual services to pedestrians on Adulyadej Rd. Soi 2. The women were fetching up to 1000 Baht per customer, money which was then sent back to their parents (in Laos) or for their education.
The women were gathered at a roadside stand when police asked for their id cards, but the women said they had none.
The women, ages 19-24, arrived in Udon by van after crossing the Friendship Bridge in Nongkai. All said they were from Vientiane.
The women admitted to selling their services to passing customers for 700-1000 Baht. They would stay until their border pass expired, then cross back over again to get a new one. The women were charged and will be prosecuted according to law.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » July 8, 2011, 5:04 pm

Noticable that the Thai registered mini bus they came over in wasn't mentioned . :lol: :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » July 8, 2011, 5:34 pm

I was watchin my "the perfect sausage " box set dvds when i heard all the brewhhaa outside approx 1am ish , scantly clad pretty young lasses running all over the place was like a Benny Hill clip ....... 700 - 1000 way too much its usually 400 - 700 ......... so my sauce tells me.

mash ........

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » July 8, 2011, 6:23 pm

ah, "outsiders" who don't have patrons, the nod and the wink.. I don't suppose the BIB's went down the various Soi's in the area to check nationality of the "hostesses" in all those roadside bars now did they??

nongwuasoguy
udonmap.com

Post by nongwuasoguy » July 9, 2011, 11:23 am

So, if the girls are foreigners, they are prostitutes; if they are thai girls, they work!... I mean doing the same "job"???

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » July 9, 2011, 12:47 pm

Rumor has it Piemash was providing them free meals and drinks at Chern Chim

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » July 9, 2011, 1:06 pm

merchant seaman wrote:Rumor has it Piemash was providing them free meals and drinks at Chern Chim
DAMM my secrets out ...... i have been providing a backdoor service in CC like a soup kitchen for young Laotian teenage girls , they all turn up in their Doramon pajamas and i always have a stock of fresh "soup" for them ... they call me Papa Mash .

Regardless of folks differing views on the goings on in and around this area these lasses are doing no harm ,

I chat with them most mornings as my son goes to school i prance around in my boxers at the front of the shop and they stand and look in amazement at the mash chiseled torso and rippling muscles ,,,,,, papa papa mash have you got any soup for us ? oh yes some authentic home made creamy Scunthorpe broth !!

Btw still plenty of the little lovelies around so odviously scared of the BIB .

mash ....... sauage n soup

rufus
udonmap.com

Post by rufus » July 10, 2011, 10:55 am

pienmash wrote:I was watchin my "the perfect sausage " box set dvds when i heard all the brewhhaa outside approx 1am ish , scantly clad pretty young lasses running all over the place was like a Benny Hill clip ....... 700 - 1000 way too much its usually 400 - 700 ......... so my sauce tells me.

mash ........
mash, it is "brouhaha", "scantily" and "source".
The preferred adjective is "Lao" rather than "Laotian", though I will admit that the latter is frequently used and does appear in dictionaries. Laotian carries a hint of a colonial past.

swami2

Post by swami2 » November 3, 2011, 4:32 pm

Any updates on Soi 2 and 4? Last year i was there, but all the houses where closed…

thrilled
udonmap.com

Post by thrilled » November 3, 2011, 10:05 pm

i had also heard 400-600 baht.Maybe some farangs paid 1000,or more

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » November 4, 2011, 5:58 pm

Bt700 2 years ago ??

bigsnake
udonmap.com

Post by bigsnake » November 4, 2011, 8:45 pm

Bt1000, they were just hitting the poor fools that got off the Plane LAST NIGHT. Anyone that has been around this town for a week or so known you can get it for Bt500 or even less, depending on your timing, like very late last call for the night, they are not going to the room with nothing if at all possible.

Return to “Udon Thani News”