Yamaha Mio.

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
vlad
udonmap.com

Yamaha Mio.

Post by vlad » November 26, 2011, 10:46 am

I am selling my Yamaha Mio for 30 thousand baht. The bike I believe to be 1 year old it was bought at the bike auction 2 weeks ago so there is no green book but all the paper work is available. Since i bought it i have put both rear and front tyre's on.new pads on the front disk's and a new battery. The bike is clean hardly scratched and is well worth the asking price for a 1 year old bike. It has only done 14 thousand km. Image

vlad
udonmap.com

Yamaha Mio.

Post by vlad » November 26, 2011, 12:57 pm

The bike has been sold

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”