Fremmel (Jack Leitner)

Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
Ray.Charles
udonmap.com

Fremmel (Jack Leitner)

Post by Ray.Charles » May 20, 2011, 11:01 am

Yesterday, I went to the cremation of Jack Leitner in Kut Jap; Jack posted as fremmel in Udonmap. After suffering for a few months, he died from cancer at 67. Jack was from Jacksonville, Florida. He had earned a handful of degrees including a Masters in Business Administration and a Ph.D. in Chemistry. He had many careers and interests including university professorship, registered building contractor, computer consultant, and a rubber farmer for his last 3 years.
He was a good man and my friend.

nkstan
udonmap.com

Fremmel (Jack Leitner)

Post by nkstan » May 20, 2011, 8:31 pm

R.I.P. Fremmel !

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Fremmel (Jack Leitner)

Post by Aardvark » May 21, 2011, 5:37 am

Indeed RIP.

CodyShive

Fremmel (Jack Leitner)

Post by CodyShive » December 14, 2011, 8:13 am

I knew Jack Leitner. He was my professor at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville, Florida. After I graduated, Jack was my mentor as I served in an Adjunct professor role for four semesters.

I remember when Jack decided to move to Thailand. I was happy for him, but sad to see him leave. I thought he might return to the States after a few years, but he grew to love his new home. We exchanged a few e-mails through 2006, but I hadn't heard from him since then. At one point, I had my passport and visa ready to go and visit, but I ended up not going. I wish I had gone.

I'm very sorry to hear of his passing. I had great respect for him, and I remember many of the positive things he said to me over the years I knew him.

If anyone can post a picture of him, that would be a nice thing to do.

Ray.Charles
udonmap.com

Fremmel (Jack Leitner)

Post by Ray.Charles » December 14, 2011, 12:43 pm

Can you send/receive PMs through Udonmap?
If you can, please send me a PM with your e-mail or tel. no.

Return to “Obituaries”