Reserve water tank and pump system

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » June 21, 2013, 1:28 pm

KHONDAHM wrote: So, it makes perfect sense that your water runs hot. You didn't state it, but it runs really cold during cold season after it cools overnight, then warms up considerably by noon, right?

Shade the tank and the temperature will fall to ambient.
You lost me there, KHONDAHM. Guess what I was trying to say was that I still need to use the water heater, even during Hot weather, and that the tank gets direct sun most of the day.

The way some were talking, with the tank in the sun the water was too hot. With mine, if I need a cold shower, I just turn on the cold tap. But then again whats cold to me, others might think warm, like the wife, she just uses the cold except in December.

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » June 21, 2013, 1:34 pm

RLTrader wrote:You lost me there, KHONDAHM. Guess what I was trying to say was that I still need to use the water heater, even during Hot weather, and that the tank gets direct sun most of the day.
Oops! Perhaps I misunderstood the post. :-#

Cheers!
Enjoy this site much more by adding idiots to your ignore list (Friends & Foes tab).
http:\\www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » June 27, 2013, 10:02 am

tamada wrote:Seeking advice from members about installing a water storage tank and pump as a backup supply.

The house is a 4 bedroom with upstairs, 3 bathroom with one of the bathrooms upstairs.

What size tank is recommended as well as the rating for a pump sufficient to run this lot?

Anyone know a local chap with a good reputation for installing such a system?

Many thanks,
tam
Hi tam

How did you get on with this ?

Thanks

SJP17

Return to “House & Land”