Malaysia Airlines plane missing with 239 on board

World news discussion forum
wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » April 16, 2014, 8:41 pm

My gut feeling is, they will eventually, as the Chinese will want closure, no matter what.

This has already become a political issue, Australia, now the lead player , and trying as I type to discuss Free Trade issues with China.

MAS would have dropped it all, had it not been Chinese PAX making up 90% ?? of the manifest.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 17, 2014, 1:12 am

Yes, I have my doubts they will ever find it. And will we ever know what happened? Will the Malaysians let on everything they really know? Will all this encourage others to become rogue pilots as probably happened here?
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » April 18, 2014, 4:02 am

Not very promising reports emerging this morning:
Latest Oil slick = nothing.
AUV = technical problems, only one full mission.
Air and Sea searches = nothing, talk of scaling them down "regroup".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-17/m ... ed/5398734
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » April 18, 2014, 7:11 am

If those following the serious clues left available there is only one question to ask. Why does no one mention the Indian Oceans most advanced and secure air base, the stationary Aircraft Carrier located south of the southern tip of India called Diego Garcia?

Not a peep. Not even an indication of a US managed military installation that monitors everything in this war region. In fact the best old metaphor regarding the lack of reference to this location is “The Silence Is Deafening.”

So here it is. As CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CBC, BBC, CTV and all the rest are prepared to spout off theories without any solid confirmation, here is one from a source who wishes to remain unidentified from Northwest BC Canada. This individual comes from a three decade long background of exposing the secrets the one percent and the military forces would rather have remained secret. He has recently revealed what happened to flight 370. ‘Film at Eleven’.

Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah prepared and practised with his home flight simulator and had determined the maximum speed and angle of decent the Boeing 777 could withstand.

As soon as the flight reached the extent of the Malaysian radar capability, when he knew they would no longer expect to see his radar signal, he wished the ground crews good night. He then turned off one tracking device, waited to see if anyone responded or raised alarm for 15 minutes, then turned off all communication devices. He locked the cabin door to prevent anyone from entering after asking his co-pilot to get him a drink or check on a system outside of the cockpit.

The Captain then immediately turned the plane southwest into a know flight path and climbed to over 40,000 ft. the maximum structural capability of the Boeing 777. He put on the pilot supplied air mask and kept the plane at over 40,000 ft until he was certain all the passengers and crew, including his co-pilot, were asphyxiated.

From his flight simulator experimentation he had already determined the precise coordinates where he would initiate his next action. To bring the plane down at the maximum speed and maximum angle of decent to make a direct hit on the fuel storage tanks at Diego Garcia.

As he initiated this direct course of action the American Military had not been concerned with the radar blip of this flight at 40,000 plus feet. They monitor vessels and flights which appear to be a threat or are invading their space. However they were suddenly brought into complete attention as their warning systems set off alarms.
The base at Diego Garcia attempted to make radio contact and immediately dispatching interceptors. Knowing full well this was an imminent threat, having no time to debate the issue and recognizing the aircraft was operating in what was basically ‘stealth’ mode, uncommunicative, the plane was shot out of the sky.

Becoming aware of which flight it was with the political and potential military repercussions, the US military ordered a complete lock down on all communications regarding the event and began dispatching crews to locate and pick up all the debris.

When the rest of the world became aware the flight was missing the US Navy offered all their resource to help them look for it in the South China Sea, then the Gulf of Thailand, Bay of Bengal and the Strait of Malacca. This kept the worlds attention focused away from the location they were cleaning up.

US 7th Fleet Commander William Marks told CNN “We wait for the Malaysians to tell us where to search and we go there.”

This is the most telling statement of all. Since when does the US take directions from Malaysia unless they are simply providing the rope to let them hang themselves.

The most powerful radar systems in the region are at Diego Garcia. A perfect target for such an attack, one the USA stopped and one they simply cannot reveal to the world due to the nationality of the passengers on board. They will continue to assist in the search while doing everything to ensure no one even mentions Diego Garcia in the mainstream media.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » April 18, 2014, 7:53 am

This is some of the biggest BS I have read in a long time and if anyone believes it I feel sorry for them.

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » April 18, 2014, 8:04 am

Stantheman wrote:This is some of the biggest BS I have read in a long time and if anyone believes it I feel sorry for them.
Tend to agree Stan and almost as much nonsense and lack of information being provided by various Governments.
Alba gu bràth

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » April 18, 2014, 8:05 am

So the aircraft ' Black Box " signals off Australia, were also dropped their intentionally to throw off SAR, dropped by who ?? and wouldn't they have been picked up by the Oz Jindalee over the horizon radar. So that means Oz are implicated also ?? A bottle of Wine took out the largest States Premier this week, so non reporting of a spook flight dropping off stuff would probably bring the PM down I imagine.

What about never before technology using the Immarsat to put the plane in the SAR area now ??

What about those who monitor those who are monitoring , no sign of the Chinese or Russian who monitor DG with their satellites having anything to say.

If this discussion was accurate , then the USA would be justified to shoot down this rogue aircraft, just as they shot down the aircraft in 9-11.

However as I said many pages ago, Military secrecy / technology will not be leaked to assist this SAR as it gives away what each other can do .... blah blah.

The secret lies with the flight crew.

Im working with 5 Pilots and 2 AME's right now, and they all agree how easy it easy to disassemble the tracking , fuses, etc they are all but 2 ex Military, and I will tomorrow throw this one at them for a comment....

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 18, 2014, 9:30 am

Socksy's above gem can be found here, along with many other equally silly conspiracy theories:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/banyan/2 ... ight-mh370

Makes for amusing reading for those with some spare time on their hands - but, be warned ......... SECURE YOUR TIN FOIL HAT SECURELY BEFORE YOU START.

:D

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » April 20, 2014, 9:27 am

Google search: McInerney Theory

Another theory!!!!

Sent to me by a friend - very long winded so didn't post.
Alba gu bràth

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » April 20, 2014, 9:35 am

socksy wrote:Google search: McInerney Theory

Another theory!!!!

Sent to me by a friend - very long winded so didn't post.
His speculative theories are over thirty days old. We need some "new meat"!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » April 20, 2014, 10:29 am

We need some "new meat"!

Sounds like bar girls conversation
Alba gu bràth

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » April 20, 2014, 1:37 pm

My Pilots say..crock of nonsense

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 20, 2014, 5:40 pm

considering I came up with the same Garcia theory a couple of weeks ago, could you tell me /us why your pilot mates thought it was a crock of nonsense Wazza..is it because they dont think the US would down a commerical airliner, or was there some technical piloty reason, or that they just think one could not cover up such an incidence like that if it happened..

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » April 20, 2014, 8:43 pm

wazza wrote:My Pilots say..crock of nonsense
Stay away from pilots, they only want one thing.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » April 21, 2014, 2:34 am

My aviation team here explained this latest theory

This base is monitored by the others , nothing moves out of there without the Russians , Chinese and Indian knowing.

So a Jet shot down, is going to impact on the surface big time, and have massive debris, so how would they collect every single bit ? as its only going to mean 1 piece gets away and found and the secrets out.

It would take multiple maritime vessels , in a planned approach to an area, where it is suppose to be shot down, then collect it all, and under the surveillance of satellites.

Then they said, how did they get black boxes to be dumped in another region, remembering that this was a spontaneous shoot down, so they had a few spares on the shelve so to speak, and dropped these off.

USA have then basically bought into the equation AMSA and the Australian Govt, and would also risk loosing the goodwill they have. I said WMD went with that before....

Rogue pilot they agreed on, location in the ocean, as per the SAR now.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 21, 2014, 5:04 am

So it seems the best theory is the pilot was responsible for this tragedy. I understand the co-pilot might not have had the skills or experience to do this. It also seems to have been carefully planned.

One question now is were there any warning signals that the pilot was going bananas? I guess everyone who knew him will be thinking about old conversations with him. Employees of Malaysian Airlines will have been told to keep their mouths shut except to any official inquiries.

The American military shot down an Iranian passenger plane some decades ago. They fronted up on that. I doubt they'd hide something such as shooting down a passenger plane.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 21, 2014, 9:46 am

Thanks Wazza for your reply..
another question for your mates...
if the plane went up to 40,000ft, would that affect passengers breathing in a pressurized fuselage? or did these passengers bang on the cabin door all the way to Perth.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 21, 2014, 9:57 am

Oooh. That's an unpleasant question maaka. I don't think posters have started focusing on these kinds of issues. The answer could be dreadful. Imagine being a passenger on a plane where this was happening.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 21, 2014, 10:15 am

sorry Bro for the delicate nature of the question, and to any of the familes who may chance to read Udonmap, however, it goes to nullifyiing some of the theories regarding gaining height to starve the passengers of air, and to the use of the co pilots cellphone over Penang...

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » April 21, 2014, 10:30 am

Your question was discussed in some depth right from the beginning maaka. Indeed the Captain could have taken it to 40.000ft where the Oxygen Masks would have dropped from the Ceiling. They say there is only around 15 minutes of air, but the Pilot may have as much as twice that. Certainly enough time for him to come down to a more reasonable height and continue his flight to nowhere .....

Return to “World News”