Dog Urine smell

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
bumper
udonmap.com

Dog Urine smell

Post by bumper » September 2, 2014, 9:01 am

Our dog a has taken to marking the rear tires of our car. Resulting a very bad odor. Anyone know a way to get rid if the odor. The car has already been washed

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

old-timer
udonmap.com

Dog Urine smell

Post by old-timer » September 2, 2014, 9:17 am

the best thing to do is get some strong washing powder with Enzymes, mix it in a bucket of water and mop down the yard ( in your case tyers ). Then once its dry you can spray around some diluted citronella oil or lavender oil to give the place a nice smell.
Yahoo Answers

I don't recommend spraying oil on the tyers though, maybe some cheap talcum powder. Might put the dog off peeing there.

OT................ \:D/

bumper
udonmap.com

Dog Urine smell

Post by bumper » September 2, 2014, 9:37 am

Thanks I will give that try, he i just marking his territory, never seen it go this far before.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Dog Urine smell

Post by stattointhailand » September 2, 2014, 12:27 pm

Bumper, just nipping outside the box for a mo, but are you leaving the car in a regular parking space when you are away from home (work/shopping/drinking) ..... could be a local dog is marking your car there, which forces yours to override the mark when you get home :-k Might be worth noting where you have been on the days your dog does the cover up, and perhaps change your parking spot there.

bumper
udonmap.com

Dog Urine smell

Post by bumper » September 2, 2014, 1:11 pm

We have three dogs could be they all want to be the boss. I tried the o powder we will see if that works

Return to “Pet Services”