Baby cot and walking ring wanted

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
barrobel
udonmap.com

Post by barrobel » September 15, 2014, 3:15 pm

Family visiting in November. Looking for a camping cot or cot and walking ring.

Ant2
udonmap.com

Post by Ant2 » September 16, 2014, 2:20 pm

If you are interested I have a job lot for sale, consists of
Camera Cot about 4 years old but is in very good condition, can be used as a travel cot but I think a bit heavy for that, comes with nearly new mattress & 3 cotton sheets with Mossie nets.
Baby carrier as new,2300 baht in Robinsons
Car seat top of the range brought from the UK, Isofix model, about 10,000 baht here.
Buggy been used a lot but again perfectly serviceable, ideal for air travel.
Good strong baby bath.
Camera bottle & baby food warmer as new, can be used in the home or car.
The baby on its back play station come mobile.
Estimated cost if all bought new around 23,000 baht, a lot of stuff for just 7000 baht.

Will probably need to get rid of it all by the end of Oct.

Thai telephone number 0942704814 Thai & English

barrobel
udonmap.com

Post by barrobel » September 16, 2014, 9:24 pm

Thanks for the offer, my daughter will only be here for 10 days and we will only need the cot and the walking ring for that period. We didn't plan on spending a lot of money for such a short visit. If you haven't sold it by end October and we are still looking I would consider again. Thank you it is a good price.

Ant2
udonmap.com

Post by Ant2 » September 17, 2014, 3:33 pm

Thats OK mate, you did say visit, just a shot in the dark. If I can help you if you are still not kitted out when you come, assuming you are coming to Udon & assuming you know Udon a bit, the wide road that goes from the Clock Roundabout to the showground, where the city shrine is, on the left traveling from the clock 2/3rds of the way down on your left there are shops that sell furniture. The one on the corner sells a rocker for about 700 baht, metal framed, "A" frame with a swing type rig in the middle, strong canvas supported by chains with a metal support frame so the canvas does not fold in on its self. Did have one but gone now, put my boy in there give him a rock & that was him for hours, not much smaller than a cot, might help.

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”