Australian federal politics

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » October 22, 2014, 3:34 pm

The federal pollies are calling for the resignation of ms baa black sheep after another one of her stupid foot in mouth rants I wonder if Clive has backed a loser again?

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » November 6, 2014, 1:04 pm

Tony-Abbott-coal.jpg
Hey GT your mate Tony is at it again:
http://www.theshovel.com.au/2014/11/04/ ... ts-abbott/
Watch Me!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 6, 2014, 1:14 pm

The coal eater. 555+

I see he's falling out of favour with the business community. I'm not sure if he's going to grow into his job to make a decent go of it.

I'm looking forward to seeing him greet Vlad. Undoubtedly he'd be more comfortable sitting down for a coal burger with ronan01. :D
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » November 6, 2014, 4:34 pm

I'd like to see him wash it down with a bit of Crude :badteeth:

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » November 10, 2014, 4:22 pm

macca46 wrote:The federal pollies are calling for the resignation of ms baa black sheep after another one of her stupid foot in mouth rants I wonder if Clive has backed a loser again?
I was not aware the GT93's missus was in Oz parliament, now I understand his interest in Oz politics.

Burn Aussie coal and create jobs for Aussies ........... and Kiwis too.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 11, 2014, 6:22 am

I love those photos in the Aussie media today of the Global Coal Ambassador standing awkwardly behind Vlad. The Crude drinker knows much of Australia will be watching along with others who enjoy following diplomatic tit for tats where the language is undiplomatic.

I have some time for the Tassie Senator who likes big dongers. She's learning on the job just like the Global Coal Ambassador.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » November 11, 2014, 6:43 am

How do you know if Bill Shorten is on a Jumbo Jet? The whining continues after the engines shut-down!

Poor old Billy Boy is having a rough trot (for most of his life) - cant differentiate between coal and iron ore when it comes to a trade agreement with China - sad for a man who presents himself as an alternative Prime Minister.

Aussie coal is used to turn Aussie iron ore into steel by the Chinese, and provide emplyoment for Kiwi's along the way - somebody tell Whining Bill so he will stop embarrasing himself.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 12, 2014, 11:21 am

The Global Coal Ambassador (i.e. Abbott and not ronan01) is the Muhammad Ali of whining.

It's pleasing to read the Coal Ambassador is shacking up in cheap digs for the G20:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=11357217

I don't expect the Mad Monk (555 to the reaction) to sleep in a monastery, a coal mine or at a backpackers.

I hope NZ's PM isn't staying somewhere too flash unless he's paying for it from his considerable personal funds. He's probably got his golf clubs with him in case someone important wants a round. I read recently that his other form of exercise is interval training on a running machine.

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » November 12, 2014, 4:25 pm

Revenge of the Queen's counsel: NSW's legal establishment is wracked with division after a monarchist raid

The council of the NSW bar association, Australia’s dominant bar, has been taken in a putsch by restorationists intent on bringing back old royal honours. It’s a depressing spectacle for many but a coup for the Abbot clique.

A wave of self appointed monarchist adornments is a depressing spectacle for those hoping for a more confident, self-reliant, less class conscious Australia. The titles and flourishes that are dear to the heart of the prime minister have now caught on like wildfire in the courtroom advocacy business.

See this for more: http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... chist-raid

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » November 13, 2014, 9:20 am

Ms. Ba Ba Black Sheep has upset the big PUP in a huge way maybe the broom is about to start the clean out, LOL

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » November 13, 2014, 11:00 am

macca46 wrote:Ms. Ba Ba Black Sheep has upset the big PUP in a huge way maybe the broom is about to start the clean out, LOL
Get your missus under control GT - time to get the gumboots on

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 13, 2014, 11:10 am

I think Palmer would be a difficult bloke to work with. He's probably as difficult as the late individual of Sydney, Kerry Packer.

I read Palmer is calling on his colleagues to unite and show some love. He's starting to sound like a hippy. What's he been smoking? It's a nice distraction from the sternness of the PM. If Abbott's the school principal, Palmer is sounding like the hippy art teacher today. This is an entertaining mess.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » November 13, 2014, 5:59 pm

Bill Shorten is the only politician outside North Korea who is credited with stabbing two prime ministers. He is an ex-union leader who is attempting to reform the Labor Party by extricating it from the unions while attempting to present a united front across the whole Labor movement.

His only chance of becoming prime minster will be extricating himself from both the Labor Party and the union movement.

You can read here the inside story of how Bill is becoming restless because he hasn’t been involved in a stabbing since Julia. He’s trying hard to be as impactful through the deployment of his more moderate skills like mumbling but they don’t have the same potential to cut through.

http://www.fridaymash.com/politicians/b ... 2ew2c.dpuf

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » November 13, 2014, 6:26 pm

I have to agree with you on that ronan do not think he has a lot left in the tank now that the MIL has retired.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 13, 2014, 6:51 pm

macca46 wrote:I have to agree with you on that ronan do not think he has a lot left in the tank now that the MIL has retired.
I am sure ronan would be happy to claim them as his own words. But you will need to click on the link to discover who actually wrote them.

As for Shorten, it seems pretty clear he has been handed the poisoned chalice, and is merely keeping the seat warm until a lot closer to late 2016.

Well, hopefully so.

macca46
udonmap.com

Post by macca46 » November 13, 2014, 7:01 pm

Sharp knives small backs and they keep forgetting to look over there shoulder it has been happening for many a long year but they are smart "pollies" who keep forgetting the rules!!!!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 13, 2014, 7:42 pm

Do not worry Australians, Conservative Prime Minister Harper is on his way to set things right. In fact, he is doing exactly that in New Zealand now, as he did in China a few days ago.

You will marvel at the way his hair does not move in the wind. His coiffeur is always just so right.

You will be enthralled by Canadian Conservative policies, and quickly realise that your own self-serving Liberal and Labor politicians could learn much about the art of politics from this dynamic leader. By the way, he also writes fairly well-written books about ice-hockey.

You have been warned!
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » November 13, 2014, 10:35 pm

jackspratt wrote:
macca46 wrote:I have to agree with you on that ronan do not think he has a lot left in the tank now that the MIL has retired.
I am sure ronan would be happy to claim them as his own words. But you will need to click on the link to discover who actually wrote them.

As for Shorten, it seems pretty clear he has been handed the poisoned chalice, and is merely keeping the seat warm until a lot closer to late 2016.

Well, hopefully so.
Thanks for the clarification Jack - you add so much value.

Shorten grabbed the poisoned chalice and drank deeply by choice - the thirst for power, and a deep innate stupidity - he actually thinks the Australian want him - nothing but a puppet of a union movement that does not represent the desires of the Australian public ....... or the workers.

He is the best Labour has to offer. Sad outcome for once proud and useful party.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 14, 2014, 6:59 am

Shame Abbott isn't the best the Libs have to offer. Sad outcome for Australia.

He needs to man up and stop acting like an adolescent. The over-the-top macho talk is getting him into double trouble now that he's PM. I guess he'll still be looking awkward around Vlad. Maybe the same around Obama now as well given they aren't on the same hymn sheet on global warming and the media will be interested in this difference.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 14, 2014, 7:13 am

Here's a link to an article by Barrie Cassidy comparing NZ and Australia's conservative governments and leaders:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-07/c ... ey/5873450

Very different styles. The most important NZ Tories aren't on political steroids. 555+

They're electorally very effective as they seem to push the boundaries only as far as the electorate will allow and are going to be very difficult for Labour and the Greens to dislodge.

Return to “Australia”