Christmas Puddings

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
@Thesportsbar

Christmas Puddings

Post by @Thesportsbar » October 24, 2014, 5:54 pm

How many do you want HH?? have some friends flying in Dec 17th that can bring them in. Drop in the Sportsbar and let us know. unless its Bulk should be no hassle.

hairyharry
udonmap.com

Christmas Puddings

Post by hairyharry » October 25, 2014, 8:54 am

Thanks Steve - hope to call in on Monday

BossHogg69
udonmap.com

Christmas Puddings

Post by BossHogg69 » October 25, 2014, 9:55 am

Go see Dean at Papa Farang he is about to make this years batch, will be superb as are all his products.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Christmas Puddings

Post by papafarang » October 25, 2014, 9:58 am

funny I started making them yesterday, in the steamer now
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Re: Christmas Puddings

Post by mathusalah80 » November 14, 2014, 3:25 pm

medical-mustard wrote:what bar is that then or is it top Secret information i thought the idea was to share infomation being a small Community oh well i guess some people will never change and like to see the downfall of other's hahha and it is xmas just to empathize my justify my post ... if i find them i'll let you know lads :guiness:

MM. Fair comment. For yours, and any other frustrated Xmas puddings and mince pie lovers information, I popped ino the Irish Clock, a couple of days ago. NO! Fred confirmed his is not the 'secret Bar' :roll: with the waiting list, referred to by Statto. But that, as usual, he will be putting on the full Xmas faire, ( including puddings & mince pies, Zid :D ), and will be accepting bookings as from 01 December, not before.
If I were a betting man, I would go for Chris's Bar, as the aforesaid secret venue. :-" ;) . Also, as mentioned by a Dean fan, I would be very surprized if Dean, (my alternate 'secret bar' favourite!), did not have a plentiful supply of tasty puddings & mince pies available for sale, in time for the festive season. Suggest, a simple matter to telephone and ask!

Zidane
udonmap.com

Christmas Puddings

Post by Zidane » November 14, 2014, 7:51 pm

Chelsea boss,Jose Mourinho,has just phoned in asking why it has taken the poster mathusalah80 nearly 6 years to reply to a post medical-mustard made in DECEMBER 2008. :shock:
Mourinho claims that mathusalah80's criticisms of him on the football forum are similarily dated and his current Chelsea side are even more exciting to watch than the 1970 Brazilian World Cup winning team at their peak ! ;)

Anyway,plenty of Xmas puds around in 2014..... 8)
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Christmas Puddings

Post by mathusalah80 » November 14, 2014, 9:25 pm

Zidane wrote:Chelsea boss,Jose Mourinho,has just phoned in asking why it has taken the poster mathusalah80 nearly 6 years to reply to a post medical-mustard made in DECEMBER 2008. :shock:
Mourinho claims that mathusalah80's criticisms of him on the football forum are similarily dated and his current Chelsea side are even more exciting to watch than the 1970 Brazilian World Cup winning team at their peak ! ;)

Anyway,plenty of Xmas puds around in 2014..... 8)
So what you are telling me Zid, is that the 60,000+ baht I have just spent on EYE SURGERY has just been demonstrated to be waste of money! :shock: :( :cry: :evil: [-o< Thought Fred seemed a little puzzled during our conversation :-s \:D/
As to your hero JM, I see he continues to mouth off totally unasubstantiated nonsense about subjects of which he has no personal knowledge. Given JM's current age, and that 1970 is over 44 years ago, I have grave doubts that, (unlike me), he ever had the privilege of watching those Brazilians demonstrate how football should be played. [-X I shudder to think what aforesaid Brazilians would have done to Chelseas most recent Champions League opponents. :lol:

I suggest also that having bought and paid for, unarguably, the greatest indepth, and most talented club squad of players ever assembled in the history of Club football, it is the club owner, certainly not JM, who has ensured the resting place of the EPL title for, at least this and next season, as a very minimum. So strong is this squad that the second choice eleven would almost certainly be capable of challenging for a top four finish!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
To paraphrase Statto, on another thread, with this squad of players how hard would it be even for Maurinho to lose the plot for a third year running and for Cheslea to fail win trophies galore.

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”