What do you guys work as?

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
ugotguts
udonmap.com

Post by ugotguts » April 8, 2015, 4:50 pm

Hi all.. not sure if this is the right place to post this.

The reason I am going to Udon Thani to stay for 3 months is because I am looking for a place to work on my internet business.. I am actually doing something crazy and not many people would approved of. Leaving my job and country to start something from scratch ...

I understand there are many Americans and Europeans on this forum and probably are English teachers. Besides teaching, what other work or business do you guys engage in?

Just curious..

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 8, 2015, 6:33 pm

Check the Work Permit requirements. I know that when I started coming to Thailand a number of years ago, I technically needed a work permit to do work for my U.S. company online while I was here on holiday. My hotel advised that as long as I did it only in my room, my risk was quite small. There's a thread in here somewhere on this topic, too.

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » April 8, 2015, 10:33 pm

nothing left to say about that (....)
1178.jpg

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 8, 2015, 11:20 pm

I like to class myself in the category of

Gynokalogicalmarragecounciloralcoholicannonymouseimmigrationpissheadpurveoyorpiss..as my part time time position then .. for my real job i smile get drunk and be happy ..

Disclaimer ........ in know way do i want this thread to become an advertisment :shock:

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

chewbacca
udonmap.com

Post by chewbacca » April 8, 2015, 11:46 pm

I have an internet business and would be your arch ultra competitor, -Thanks for alerting me. Now I'm gonna buy a new battery for my wireless mouse & dust off all these doritos crumbs from my keyboard so I can type faster.

I did what you did back in 2008. I swear I was the first guy, er, wookie in history who ever did it unless you count all those ocean-faring types with their boats and flags & cannons. Just me & my IBM T-20 laptop, sleeping on a pile of clothes. The ants moved inside mi screen. But that didn't stop my internet empire. I grew it pixel by pixel.

You'll love Udon, it's so supportive and easy-going, everyone always out to lend a hand. Everyone's got an original business & they all form a synergy & beauty that seems better than anything even mother nature could come up with.

A gold mine when it comes to income. Another guy coming here too after Songkran, around the same time, similar business model, -let's form a Triumvirate! We can make a few hundred baht a month after investing millions. :badteeth:

Here's the interview from my last job.

Last edited by chewbacca on April 8, 2015, 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » April 8, 2015, 11:52 pm

chewbacca wrote:I have an internet business and would be your arch ultra competitor, -Thanks for alerting me. Now I'm gonna buy a new battery for my wireless mouse & dust off all these doritos crumbs from my keyboard so I can type faster.

You'll love Udon, it's so supportive and easy-going, everyone always out to lend a hand.

A gold mine when it comes to income. Another guy coming here too, around the same time, similar business model, -let's form a Triumvirate! We can make a few hundred baht a month after investing millions. :badteeth:

Here's the interview from my last job.

=D> =D> ....... thanks chewwy i pissed my self reading that .

Now back in the real world .. HOLY nonsense .. THAT WAS THE REAL WORLD .......As the Korean "singer" Sy warbled ... UDONSTYLE !! ...hey hey hey UDONSTYLE !!

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Bonanza
udonmap.com

Post by Bonanza » April 9, 2015, 12:28 am

I don't do anything, but I do it very well and it keeps me fully occupied :D

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » April 9, 2015, 9:26 am

your looking for a condo and your doing internet business etc

Good luck on a connection , best you will probably find a WIFI that all but stalls after 1700 hours as students go online

ugotguts
udonmap.com

Post by ugotguts » April 9, 2015, 9:47 am

haha.. you guys are funny.. thanks for all the reply.

as for the condo and internet.. i have checked with the agent and that it is possible to get 3BB. Although I don't think there is a need. If i have to work after 1700hrs.. hmm.. i think it is not a good idea then.. haha..

As for Chewbacca.. what exactly are you doing? my understanding is that many of my industry friends are in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket or Changmai.. Never heard of anyone in Udon.. but.. if you are doing what I am doing.. i love to trade pointers :)

Cheers!

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 9, 2015, 10:30 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:I like to class myself in the category of

Gynokalogicalmarragecounciloralcoholicannonymouseimmigrationpissheadpurveoyorpiss..as my part time time position then .. for my real job i smile get drunk and be happy ..

Disclaimer ........ in know way do i want this thread to become an advertisment :shock:

DM
Well that WILL Make a Change..... :shock: :shock: :lol:

DRILLER
udonmap.com

Post by DRILLER » May 23, 2015, 6:47 pm

i think the guys are trying to say, you go first ugotghuts

what do you work as on this internet business.

ive met a few different internest business types. foreign exchange & stock investors mostly in their girlie lairs. there use to be interest rate chasers too but since interest rates no longer exist as a viable alternative, well theyre caput!

:-k
temptation is a .....

ugotguts
udonmap.com

Post by ugotguts » May 24, 2015, 6:16 pm

Affiliate Marketing. Per Per Lead.. all these those.. almost doable in any niches .. yea..

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » May 25, 2015, 5:17 pm

I farm vegetables, fish and ducks ..... and only loose about 50 baht a week. But at least i get an egg for breakfast!

Reality: Thank god i have a pension ......

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » May 25, 2015, 5:27 pm

Grow mushrooms
What are you suppose to make money
Thought was to give the little lady a purpose other than me
Mostly I am a taxi driver

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”