Spay a CaT

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
Charlieb
udonmap.com

Spay a CaT

Post by Charlieb » November 30, 2015, 2:24 pm

We had a stray cat show up at the house about a week ago with a single kitten. The mother has now been killed so it looks like we have inherited the kitten. Try as I may I cannot get the wife to get rid of it :(

It is a female kitten and I certainly don't want more. Can anyone tell me the average cost of getting a cat spayed here? Also how old should they be to get it done?

parrot
udonmap.com

Spay a CaT

Post by parrot » November 30, 2015, 3:06 pm

A variety of Udon website offer neutering female cats for 600ish baht. The cheapest place to go is probably the city vet, across the street from Udon Dental clinic on Srisuk Rd......as you're heading toward BanChiang Hotel.
Many Thais will tell you to allow your animal to have one litter before neutering.....while in the US, you neuter before there's any chance of having a first litter......usually around 4 months.

parrot
udonmap.com

Spay a CaT

Post by parrot » November 30, 2015, 3:27 pm

I learned a few Thai neuter/spay words.......so I gave Udon Animal Hospital a call to see what they charge for a female cat......900 baht for the operation and 200 baht for medicines. The hospital is near Santipol College at the old Big C intersection. 6 months is okay for a cat. Funny conversation.....she must have known I was a foreigner.....mashed up Thai and all. So she spoke English and I spoke Thai. That's okay, she got her practice and I got mine.
084-117-3359

the-monk
udonmap.com

Spay a CaT

Post by the-monk » November 30, 2015, 4:28 pm

Rajabhat University, near the Prince circle ( roundabout) on Tahan Rd has a Vet Clinic.

Return to “Pet Services”