SPA, MASSAGE & COFFEE SHOP

Businesses for sale and rent in and around Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
mark@udon

Post by mark@udon » September 22, 2015, 3:33 pm

MC Crystal Spa & Coffee shop ,,, Beautiful Spa- massage shop for sale in Udon Thani. All fittings less than one year old. Come for visit free welcome drink,
. Wifi,, printer,, stereo,, outside Pateo with coffee shop,,
painted & decorated by myself & Business partner Anne,, Who is leaving due to large lottery win,, ( hence the sale)
Separate side room with fridge,,washing machine sink & cooking stove for staff,,
Next to Ruysuk hotel on Audunyaded road,,,,
Rent 8000pm. Long term lease available with good family who own the property. May reduce price for new year,, as need to sell,,manager won lottery & leaving,,
300,000 baht ovno, ring mark 0627928264 ( English) or Anne 0862313711 ( Thai & English) to view,,

mark@udon

Post by mark@udon » December 2, 2015, 8:41 am

Reducing price to 280,000 for Xmas & new year,,,Beautiful Spa,,, Sad to Sell on But Manager Won Lottery ( must be lucky Crystal Spa) so I've No One to Run the place for me,,,, Rental Also Possoble,,,,Mark

Return to “Business For Rent & Sale”