Multiple entry non o visa

Here is where we will consolidate all information about Thai visas and work permits (as they are closely related to the type and availability of your visa).
rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 11, 2016, 1:47 pm

If you already have a Non-Immigrant 'O' visa (either for Marriage or Retirement) you can EXTEND it for a year at Udon Thani immigration when it is close to expiry - BUT you need to have all the necessary documents to do so; which may include additional documents to that required when getting the original Visa.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » January 11, 2016, 2:53 pm

rick wrote:If you already have a Non-Immigrant 'O' visa (either for Marriage or Retirement) you can EXTEND it for a year at Udon Thani immigration when it is close to expiry - BUT you need to have all the necessary documents to do so; which may include additional documents to that required when getting the original Visa.
Can it be renewed at Nong Khai,?? I Wonder,Maybe go & see them they can only say Yes or No....

FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » January 11, 2016, 3:00 pm

rick wrote:If you already have a Non-Immigrant 'O' visa (either for Marriage or Retirement) you can EXTEND it for a year at Udon Thani immigration when it is close to expiry - BUT you need to have all the necessary documents to do so; which may include additional documents to that required when getting the original Visa.
Rick did you sort yours out regarding the 40.000 a month /400.000 in the bank?

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 11, 2016, 3:04 pm

Update - no problem today. Just a leaflet which is wrong, and ignored by the staff. Seems our girl on Friday was a helper - she was on toilet duty today .........

Very busy. By 11.00am the extensions queue cards had reached at least number 48, and standing room only. It was a hive of activity, even the 90 day reports had a queue most of the time. Hats off to the staff, even my marriage extension at number 12 was essentially complete by 10:30am (hiccup - our witness had an expired ID card, needed a new person). And no request for a tip! So my blood pressure is down ...

No problem 747 - so backup plan not needed - I think you would have a problem in another province because of the address - I know some one was knocked back at Udon on a 90 day report because their visa extension was issued in another province.

Flicker - all went smoothly - see above - didn't want to mention it to them in case they thought it was a good idea!

FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » January 11, 2016, 3:19 pm

Nice one,another ''Happy Ending'' in thailand

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » January 11, 2016, 3:23 pm

FLICKFLACKER404 wrote:Nice one,another ''Happy Ending'' in thailand
And You've had PLENTY Of Those,I've Heard.... :shock: :shock:

sometimewoodworker
udonmap.com

Post by sometimewoodworker » January 11, 2016, 10:14 pm

AlexO wrote:Hi Guys
When you say regional headquarters does this include Udon Thani or only the two quoted.
Thanks

The Provincial Police Division is divided into 10 regions covering the 76 Provinces of Thailand except metropolitan Bangkok and the border areas:

Region 1 - Ayuthaya
Region 2 - Chonburi
Region 3 - Nakhon Ratchasima
Region 4 - Khon Kaen
Region 5 - Chiang Mai
Region 6 - Phitsanulok
Region 7 - Nakhon Pathom
Region 8 - Surat Thani
Region 9 - Songkhla
Southern Border Provinces Region - Yala

So that would be a NO to Udon. Maybe immigration has the same
It would probably be either KK or Korat.
Jerome and Nui's new househttp://bit.ly/NJnewHouse
In my posts all fees and requirements are the standard R&R but TIT and a brown envelope can make incredible changes YMMV.

ianrodders
udonmap.com

Post by ianrodders » May 2, 2016, 10:52 am

i have recently returned from udon thani immigration office to enquire about renewing my non o visa based on marriage and he told me that 2-3 months before it expires i CAN renew it in their office saves me a lot of hassle will let you know how i get on

retired
udonmap.com

Post by retired » May 2, 2016, 11:19 am

ianrodders wrote:i have recently returned from udon thani immigration office to enquire about renewing my non o visa based on marriage and he told me that 2-3 months before it expires i CAN renew it in their office saves me a lot of hassle will let you know how i get on
You won't be actually renewing your visa but applying for an extension on the basis of marriage to a Thai national, this as the Imm Office informed you can be done anytime during the last 3 mths of the visa.
Ensure you meet the criteria for a marriage extension.
Form TM7
Financial proof of 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only for 60 days or proof of 40k baht income?
Your wife will have to be with you when you apply to make a statement.
You will need 2 completed TM7 forms with copies of the following attached to both of them.
Marriage certificate and a Kor Ror 2 marriage registry.
Copies of you wife's house book and ID card.
Copies of your passport pages and TM6 departure card.
Map to your house.
Photos of you and your wife in and around the house. One photo must you both showing the house number.
​Proof of residence unless you are living where your wife's house book is for.
You may also need a copy of your affirmation of permit to marry you gave the Amphoe when you go married.
There could be additional things that immigration may want. (Possibly a witness)
You should check with Imm to get their requirements.

ianrodders
udonmap.com

Post by ianrodders » May 12, 2016, 9:18 am

wow sounds alot will i still need my wifes house book as i have my own yellow book?thanks for info

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » May 12, 2016, 10:40 am

retired wrote:Financial proof of 400k baht in a Thai bank in your name only for 60 days or proof of 40k baht income?
2 month ahead is only for the 1st application of extension.
when you apply for the 2nd, 3rd etc. extension, it must be 3 months ahead.

Return to “Thailand Visa & Immigration Information”