Khonkaen University Agricultural Fair

Issan the rural northeast forum
waanjai
udonmap.com

Post by waanjai » March 25, 2015, 7:50 pm

ckm8ed wrote:I would like to know more about growing other than rice and watermelon for my in laws in the Sakon Nakon area. Is there a course that a family member can attend to learn more. They have no Internet connection where they live. I would like them to have more education about possibilities for growing various things.
Have a closer look at this info:
http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 31#p417131

Please wear suitable clothing when attending a concert in Udon Thani. Slacks and short-sleeved shirts are ok, shorts, tank tops or muscle shirts are not.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 11, 2016, 11:23 am

This year's Agricultural Fair will be held at KhonKaen University from 22-31 January. You either love it or hate it. If you love it, bring comfy shoes and plenty of cash. If you hate it, but still must go, bring a good tablet or book and chill while your better half buys up fruit/veggies/shrubs/flowers.

Stop at the one and only best BBQ chicken and pork lahb restaurant in KaoSuanKuang (about 40km from KK University). The name on the sign is ไก่ย่างวรรณา. It's on the left as you're heading to KK, just before the bank. 271 ถ. มิตรภาพ ต.คำมวง อ.เขาสวนกวาง. Fresh squeezed orange juice vendor at the foot of the stairs.
Attachments
2321.jpg

waanjai
udonmap.com

Post by waanjai » January 11, 2016, 11:09 pm

A great place to go.
After some years I enjoy frequenting their big massage tent amidst of the Fair. One or two hours thai traditional massage and your tilak has mostly finished her shopping. :D

Return to “Northeast Thailand (Issan)”