Honda Dream whith sidecar for sale at Nongsamrong.Road

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
DuiDui
udonmap.com

Honda Dream whith sidecar for sale at Nongsamrong.Road

Post by DuiDui » November 25, 2016, 9:38 am

Hi !

My 10 year old Honda Dream is up for sale whith sidecar..Sidecar was bought 1 year ago for my step daugther to sell BBQ outside 7/11,well that only lasted 1 month..after that the sidecar was detached and not used at all.

Hond Dream,what a workhorse..never a problem..done all the checksups,oilchange moore often the even my mecanic thinks is required,but oilchange only cost 80bath..at the same time he also always checked sprockets and chain.It's in my Farang name,owned by me ONLY..taken care of 110%..-Yes it got some wear and tear marks,but all in all..ready for another 10 years..trust me.

My mecanic gave me 20.000 for the whole,Motorbike WHITH Sidecar..so please..if you bid under,no go..then i sell it to my mecanic..Okey.

Image[/url]

Got all the papers/greenbook..Mobile:My wifes for Thai..Nok:66985696659...DuiDui's Mobile for English:087 2828526

broon.sauce11
udonmap.com

Re: Honda Dream whith sidecar for sale at Nongsamrong.Road

Post by broon.sauce11 » February 11, 2017, 12:05 pm

Hi,
What is the position now with your motorbike and sidecar.
Have you still got them.
My email is [email protected]
A reply would be most grateful.
Thanks.
BS.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Re: Honda Dream whith sidecar for sale at Nongsamrong.Road

Post by DuiDui49 » February 11, 2017, 3:26 pm

Hi !

Thanks for your replye,have a goo day sir.

Well i decided to keep it,sold the sidecar but kept my trusted HD 125CC.

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”