DuiDui49
udonmap.com

British got beaten..again..in Pattaya bar

Post by DuiDui49 » February 17, 2017, 2:41 pm

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Re: British got beaten..again..in Pattaya bar

Post by Hoopoe » February 17, 2017, 5:56 pm

No change there then ,soi 8 , ( i heard on the interveiw with the police 90bht for a small beer ,)the story is blown out of proportion ,, yes he got clobbered , but there's no price list, evidently ,and i can buy cheaper at 7/11 ,is never heard ,he prob just objected to the high charge ,fair enough , but he should have paid and learnt the lesson ,,,,always ask the price if there is no list , i always do when i go down to patts , but not at my usual bars , , 50-60 bht for a small beer there's plenty of places , i wont pay more , being an owd fart who's been here awhile and hates being ripped off , easy don't go in those bars ,

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 17, 2017, 9:26 pm

Wh""res and s"x tourists, Thai mafia , thieves and junkies, desperate chancers and dodgy farang on the run from all corners of the world, more wh"res and more s"x tourists ,throw them all together in one big sh"thole and add alcohol.
Why is anybody shocked or surprised about a disagreement in a bar resulting in a black eye?

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » February 18, 2017, 12:20 am

Who the hell would book a holiday for a pair of elderly couples and send them to that hole. what was the travel agent thinking ? 'we would like to go to koh kong' .....' no you would much prefer pattaya , you and your elderly wife' .
is someone from Thomas cook taking back handers from the thai gangsters ? :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

can123
udonmap.com

Post by can123 » February 18, 2017, 12:34 am

I lived in Pattaya and it was a great place. It's hypocritical to criticise Pattaya when Udon Thani can never be described as a nice place which is the epitome of virtue. Narrow streets traffic congestion, 24 hour diesel fumes, wall to wall prostitutes and, if you are dull enough to venture near Nutty Park, and assembly of dopey farangs which can rival any to be found in Pattaya.

The herd will continue to badmouth Pattaya while being too stupid to realise that their city is really no better. The bottom line is - if you live in a better place than Pattaya, feel free to criticise it. If not, keep quiet.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 18, 2017, 3:43 am

can123 wrote:I lived in Pattaya and it was a great place. It's hypocritical to criticise Pattaya when Udon Thani can never be described as a nice place which is the epitome of virtue. Narrow streets traffic congestion, 24 hour diesel fumes, wall to wall prostitutes and, if you are dull enough to venture near Nutty Park, and assembly of dopey farangs which can rival any to be found in Pattaya.

The herd will continue to badmouth Pattaya while being too stupid to realise that their city is really no better. The bottom line is - if you live in a better place than Pattaya, feel free to criticise it. If not, keep quiet.
I do live in a better place , and I do feel free to criticise Pattaya.

can123
udonmap.com

Post by can123 » February 18, 2017, 3:49 am

I am delighted to learn that you live in a better place than Pattaya. Where is that place, please ?

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » February 18, 2017, 6:03 am

Pattaya: I lived there from 2000-2010, moved there when I was 23 years old. The early years I loved the place, had a great time but spent a fortune, lost money on 2 houses, and lost money thinking real love can be found in that place, lost money to scam farangs also, When you wake up to the place and the people who are there you end up realising it is the most loneliest place on earth, even though there is a ---- on every corner. I still own a condo there, actually enjoy the finer places of the place now some good eating places and cosy beach etc but live there? no fkn way....
2010- Moved to Sakon nakhon, met the best bunch of expats and real local thai people, fortunately I can speak thai so it helps a lot, There are 1000s of available real girls around Esarn, collage students etc who are all up for a real life with a farang, at a fraction of the cost, yes you may have to date and chat them up but eventually you can find real love and care. Just my personal opinion

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » February 18, 2017, 7:42 am

:roll: I think you missed the best part. The Brit. was beaten up by a bar girl from Udon who took exception when he refused to pay his bar-bill claiming: " I can get drinks cheaper in the nearby 7-11 :lol: The girl chased the Brit., who was accompanied by a female Ex-Pat. companion down the Soi, the confrontation was caught on Video. Just another day in Paradise, you're never too old to learn, doesn't get much better than this. All quotes from the late John Fogg who knew a thing or two about Pattaya's Night Life.

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 18, 2017, 7:59 am

can123 wrote:I am delighted to learn that you live in a better place than Pattaya. Where is that place, please ?

I live in a much better place, it's called Udon Thani....

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 18, 2017, 11:49 am

can123 wrote:I am delighted to learn that you live in a better place than Pattaya. Where is that place, please ?
Nong bua lamphu, but if you like Pattaya, I doubt very much if you would like it here.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » February 18, 2017, 1:23 pm

[quote="can123"]I lived in Pattaya and it was a great place. It's hypocritical to criticise Pattaya when Udon Thani can never be described as a nice place which is the epitome of virtue. Narrow streets traffic congestion, 24 hour diesel fumes, wall to wall prostitutes and, if you are dull enough to venture near Nutty Park, and assembly of dopey farangs which can rival any to be found in Pattaya.

Curious to learn when, and for how long you lived in Pattaya, and what you considered was so "great" about it. This because your description of Udonthani better fits the Pattaya with which I have been familiar for the past approximate 30 years. Also, assuming you are living in Thailand, (?),curious to know where you now live in preference to your beloved Pattaya; since clearly it couldn't possibly be Udon! :-"
Over the past several months farangs, dopey or otherwise, have been in extremely short supply in both D&N and Nutty Park, with many bars either closed or devoid of customers; which begs the question of when you last visited those venues? :(
I am sure also, that there are some members, as well as the few tourists visiting Udonthani, who would greatly appreciate your kindly providing precise details of where all those 'wall to wall prostitutes' are to be found? [-o< :lol:
Finally, in common with two previous posters, I live in a far better place than Pattaya; namely Udonthani. :D

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 18, 2017, 2:10 pm

So , if Pattaya is so wonderful, why do you not live there ?

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 18, 2017, 2:57 pm

They live there because pussy is cheap and they are old and wrinkly.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 18, 2017, 3:25 pm

The word is S"X TOURIST , sad people who delude themselves

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 18, 2017, 6:03 pm

I don't like Patts to much, BUT, doe's everyone go there to be a sex tourist?? Why do some of you people always try to put people into boxes, is everyone the same?? We often go there or Hua Hin as a rendezvous to meet mates from the South as it's halfway, often mates have there partners with them, this weekend is the huge bike week event, so in short not everyone go's to Pattaya as a s-x tourist...

can123
udonmap.com

Post by can123 » February 18, 2017, 6:17 pm

I lived there for a year and taught English as a fully qualified teacher. I was not a sex tourist nor was my wife. It's pathetic how narrow minded little men make false assumptions and gang up together to offer mutual support. Pattaya is a great place to live and one does not have to use the services of prostitutes every day when living there. Nor is it at all essential to get pissed out of one's head at all times of the day like some here appear to do. When I lived in Pattaya I hardly ever went near the bars that catered for tourists and would never have questioned why the bars were empty in the daytime.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 18, 2017, 6:50 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:They live there because pussy is cheap and they are old and wrinkly.
I was referring to this post when I said the word is sex tourist . I visit the place myself every couple of years to visit a Kiwi mate who loves the place , and he is there for the cheap *****. I can tolerate the place for a couple of nights there are some good bars, but I cant wait to get out of the place.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 18, 2017, 6:54 pm

can123 wrote:I lived there for a year and taught English as a fully qualified teacher. I was not a *** tourist nor was my wife. It's pathetic how narrow minded little men make false assumptions and gang up together to offer mutual support. Pattaya is a great place to live and one does not have to use the services of prostitutes every day when living there. Nor is it at all essential to get pissed out of one's head at all times of the day like some here appear to do. When I lived in Pattaya I hardly ever went near the bars that catered for tourists and would never have questioned why the bars were empty in the daytime.
Who was making pathetic narrow minded assumptions about farang in Udon Thani ???

can123
udonmap.com

Post by can123 » February 18, 2017, 8:17 pm

I made my assumptions based on the utter garbage that they had written. To suggest that all people who live in Pattaya are just interested in prostitutes is childish and such remarks are offensive. It says a lot about the education and mentality of some posters here.

Return to “Thailand News”