Rapists of English Children Shout Allah Akbar in Court

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
BigRick808
udonmap.com

Rapists of English Children Shout Allah Akbar in Court

Post by BigRick808 » February 5, 2017, 1:21 am

Yes, the rapist of your little English girls. Over 1,200 of them. Raped and groomed to be prostitutes to service Muslim men for over a decade as your politicians covered it up. Only a very naive fool can think that this isn't still going on all over your nation. Screwing your children, impregnating them, and teaching them to be their sex slaves. Have no doubt they're doing this to your little boys too. What fools you are [-X Shame on your politicians. And shame on you all for not speaking out [-o<

Members of a Muslim rape gang shouted “Allahu akbar” [my god is greatest] in court Thursday as they were jailed for raping, drugging, and abusing girls aged 11 and 13 in the town of Rotherham.

Matloob Hussain, Mohammed Sadiq, and brothers Basharat, Nasser, and Tayab Dad were convicted of 21 historic sex offences at Sheffield Crown Court on the 26th of January.

The six men were given sentences of between 10 and 20 years and totalling more than 80 years on Thursday for the crimes in the South Yorkshire town committed between 1999 and 2001.

Some of the abuse occurred in a flat above a family-owned shop in the town, and one of the victims, known as Girl A, fell pregnant aged just 12 years old. http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02 ... ium=social

vlad
udonmap.com

Re: Rapists of English Children Shout Allah Akbar in Court

Post by vlad » February 5, 2017, 3:59 am

Dont worry big rick they will shouting something else in prison when they face the other inmates.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » February 6, 2017, 3:10 am

Maybe. Hopefully. But with large numbers of Muslims in the prisons they may be able to avoid getting what they deserve.

I'm glad you had the courage to speak out...as opposed to all of the others on here who find it so much easier to just bury their heads in the sand of silence like a cowardly ostrich ignoring the reality that happens within their nation on a regular basis.

Ignoring the facts doesn't make the ugly truth go away. But, then again, I'm sure every coward has their own little excuse they use to comfort their conscience and justify their behavior. :-#

can123
udonmap.com

Post by can123 » February 6, 2017, 4:22 am

BigRick808 wrote:Maybe. Hopefully. But with large numbers of Muslims in the prisons they may be able to avoid getting what they deserve.

I'm glad you had the courage to speak out...as opposed to all of the others on here who find it so much easier to just bury their heads in the sand of silence like a cowardly ostrich ignoring the reality that happens within their nation on a regular basis.

Ignoring the facts doesn't make the ugly truth go away. But, then again, I'm sure every coward has their own little excuse they use to comfort their conscience and justify their behavior. :-#

I am not a coward. You seem to have a serious attitude problem. I would advise you to try lecturing Americans in the hope that you may prevent future massacres of innocent people. Until then, I suggest that you keep quiet and stop being provocative in the hope of causing discord and unpleasantness on this forum. In other words, grow up.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 6, 2017, 4:29 am

Another Breitbart fake news story.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » February 6, 2017, 6:43 am

can123 wrote:
BigRick808 wrote:Maybe. Hopefully. But with large numbers of Muslims in the prisons they may be able to avoid getting what they deserve.

I am not a coward. You seem to have a serious attitude problem. I would advise you to try lecturing Americans in the hope that you may prevent future massacres of innocent people. Until then, I suggest that you keep quiet and stop being provocative in the hope of causing discord and unpleasantness on this forum. In other words, grow up.
Oh, I see, I have an attitude problem. Just me. No. No. The reality of the situation is you have have a problem with my attitude. And a problem with me telling people the truth about Muslims raping 1000’s of your little girls and pimping them out all about your country. So very sad you poor things who call yourselves men spend far more effort defending the rapist than you do your children. You spend no time doing that and resent someone else even mentioning it.

I’m opposed to wars. I do speak out against them. Especially the ones involving my nation….and its allies who join right in there…. I've spoken out before on here about the neocons. and I'll speak out now. Again, I'm very opposed. Bush and Obama, most recently, have killed many innocent people. It's terrible. I've heard Trump say things I don't like. I look forward to more clarification. I'll be listening to him and will speak out if and when he's wrong.

You say “I’m not a coward.” Yet you still haven’t spoken out in condemnation of the offenders. You make no effort to defend the victims. So, I suggest you stop being quiet and start speaking up and help defend those who can’t defend themselves. The only person you devote one ounce of effort to defend is yourself. In other words: grow a set of balls. And if you have any energy left after such intense effort, start working on growing a brain next.

Well, my my! I’m so very sorry I have upset the harmonious discourse between all of you fine and true gentlemen here on this ever-loving forum. A place of genuine brotherly love.
Last edited by BigRick808 on February 6, 2017, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 6, 2017, 6:49 am

Almost 5% of Thais are Muslims. Be afraid, be very afraid...lol

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » February 6, 2017, 7:05 am

newtovillagelife wrote:Another Breitbart fake news story.
Not fake news. Sadly, very true news. Take your pick:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... court.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/rape-uk-muslim-m ... am-2485228

And there are more cases.

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » February 6, 2017, 9:44 am

BigRick808 wrote:
Not fake news. Sadly, very true news. Take your pick:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... court.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/rape-uk-muslim-m ... am-2485228

And there are more cases.
Just checking the facts (as far as numbers and ethnicity). This is from the actual report referenced in the article:
No one knows the true scale of sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that there were more than 1400 victims in the period covered by the Inquiry (1997-2013, 16 years), and an unknown number who were at risk of being exploited.

In a large number of the historic cases in particular, most of the victims in the cases we sampled were white British children, and the majority of the perpetrators were from minority ethnic communities. They were described generically in the files as ‘Asian males’ without precise reference being made to their ethnicity.

Census information from 2011 showed that Rotherham had nearly 8000 people with Pakistani or Kashmiri ethnicity, or 3.1% of the Borough population, an increase from 2% in the previous census. 77% of this population lived in one of three central wards of Rotherham.

As has been stated many times before, there is no simple link between race and child sexual exploitation, and across the UK the greatest numbers of perpetrators of CSE are white men. The second largest category, according to the Children's Commissioner's report, are those from a minority ethnic background, particularly those recorded as 'Asian'. In Rotherham, the majority of known perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage including the five men convicted in 2010.
http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/f ... _rotherham
Nationwide numbers for the UK.
NSPCC website: Nationwide number for 14 months, 2,400 cases.
Over 2,400 children were victims of sexual exploitation in gangs and groups from August 2010 to October 2011
https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abu ... tatistics/
UFF DA!

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » February 6, 2017, 2:17 pm

What is it with these religious types and rooting kids?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-06/r ... ey/8242600
More than 20 per cent of the members of some Catholic religious orders — including Marist Brothers and Christian Brothers — were allegedly involved in child sexual abuse, a royal commission hearing in Sydney has been told.
Watch Me!!

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » February 7, 2017, 12:59 am

UK report: Muslim men are 200 Times More Likely To Rape Children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKDgfO70c0w

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » February 7, 2017, 1:04 am

Oxford grooming gang: We will regret ignoring Asian thugs who target white girls
What a god-awful mess this country has got itself into over multiculturalism, and once again our fear of racism will lead to the betrayal of hundreds of young girls

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... girls.html

Rochdale, Rotherham, Derby, Oxford. The towns change, but the pattern is always the same.
Gangs of men, mainly of Pakistani Muslim heritage, lure white girls as young as 10 with gifts and displays of affection. Next, the girl is raped as a way of “breaking her in”. Once the child’s spirit is subdued, and her mind fogged with drugs, she is sold for sex to multiple men at £200 a time. If the girl tries to break away, a gang member might threaten to behead her or firebomb her home. Mohammed Karrar, who was found guilty in the Oxford sex-grooming case this week, took a scalding hairpin and branded one girl so she would know she was his property. Later, the gang gave the same girl a DIY abortion. She was 12 years old. And this, all this, is happening in Britain now.

In a particularly warped twist, the pimp will teach his victim that her parents are racist towards Asians, which is why they disapprove of their relationship – absolutely nothing, of course, to do with him being a violent, controlling thug. Gang members have grown wise to the wimpy ways of Western society. ..... Hmmm.... [-o<

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » February 9, 2017, 12:29 am

British Girls Raped by Muslim Gangs on "Industrial Scale"

City after city....over and over....

"Between acts of abuse sometimes stretching over a number of days, the Oxford men ensured girls were guarded so that they could not escape. In addition to being abused in various locations in Oxford, some of the girls were taken to other towns and cities such as London and Bournemouth for the same purpose." — Oxfordshire Serious Case Review.

"I turned up at the police station at 2/3am, blood all over me, soaked through my trousers to the crotch. They dismissed it as me being naughty.... https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5386 ... ped-oxford

Who's being naughty? Who are the shameful ones who refuse to speak out as they run their big yaps about everything else under the sun on this forum? When it comes to the most shameful of activities known to man occuring within their own nation they turn into clams, withdrawing into their shells and shutting up! Sad excuse for men, indeed. [-X

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 9, 2017, 4:31 pm

Ive booked my ticket and im going to attack every Pakistani i meet incase hes a kiddy f***er. Its the only logical thing to do right BigRick?

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 9, 2017, 7:10 pm

I guess that will be a one way ticket Mr. Skinnner.

WizzWanger67
udonmap.com

Post by WizzWanger67 » February 9, 2017, 7:18 pm

I THINK ''BIGRICK'' COULD BE TEXPAT,SAD AMERICAN GUY WHO HAS A GREY PONYTAIL?????TELLS YOU EVERYTHING REALLY

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 9, 2017, 7:21 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:I guess that will be a one way ticket Mr. Skinnner.
I was being sarcastic.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 9, 2017, 7:24 pm

WizzWanger67 wrote:I THINK ''BIGRICK'' COULD BE TEXPAT,SAD AMERICAN GUY WHO HAS A GREY PONYTAIL?????TELLS YOU EVERYTHING REALLY
Definately strange to keep on like he has been.
Obviously has a problem with Brits.
Maybe he met some Pakis when he was a child.

WizzWanger67
udonmap.com

Post by WizzWanger67 » February 9, 2017, 9:01 pm

HE LOOKS LIKE WILLY NELSON WITH AIDS

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 9, 2017, 9:58 pm

WizzWanger67 wrote:HE LOOKS LIKE WILLY NELSON WITH AIDS
The way he was mouthing off i pictured the terminator lol. Off to Blighty to wage a one man war against naughty Pakis

Return to “Open Forum”