Search found 15 matches
Search found 15 matches • Page 1 of 1
- March 7, 2014, 11:22 am
- Forum: Health & Beauty
- Topic: Bangkok Hospital Udon Thani
- Replies: 148
- Views: 25463
My wife had a stone removed in her gull bladder last year at the public hospital in laparoscopy.all good and free.we only pay 400 baht for a private room.she it's Thai so everything free.
- July 15, 2012, 11:55 am
- Forum: General Udon Thani Forum
- Topic: Italian Restaurant and Hotel needed.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1711
my favorite is still the" little italian restaurant" which now also makes good pizza and ain't all noisy people you expect in an italian restaurant .I live in the perfect mansion (380 baht) which is only 5 minutes from the shopping mall and from the italian restaurant.
- October 23, 2009, 9:56 am
- Forum: Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries
- Topic: Udon Thani Immigration Office
- Replies: 707
- Views: 56873
Someone yesterday told me they have open The Immigration Office in Udon at the old airport, can anyone confirm it?