students selling *** online

Thailand news, views and comments

students selling *** online

Postby izzix » January 31, 2009, 11:29 pm

Breakingnews » Breakingnews
Student web prostitution “not unusual”

Published: 31/01/2009 at 07:56 PM
bangkokpost.com
Assoc Prof Sukhum Chaloeysap of Suan Dusit Poll on Saturday said that he was not surprised with the report that Ministry of Culture had found more than 1,000 websites claiming to be by university students selling ***.

The quoted price ranges from 1,500-3,000 baht or higher for very good looking female students. When the ministry personnel phoned the published phone numbers, they could contact actual women claiming to be university students.

Mr Sukhum said he had been informed by Rajabhaet Suan Dusit students that some websites featured *** workers dressed in the uniform of Suan Dusit students as well. He wanted every university to discretely investigate sex-for-sale students whether it was true and if it were true, the students should receive psychological therapy as they were also human beings.

Mr Sukhum wondered why the concerned authorities did not take action to close down the offending websites or the issue was treated as normal.

He also revealed that female students selling *** were not confined to only websites but by peer-to-peer networking. One female student *** worker could offer a network of over 20 students with pictures album to be browsed by prospective clients.

1000 websites ?? thats a lot
izzix
udonmap.com

Re: students selling *** online

Postby arjay » January 31, 2009, 11:32 pm

Izzix, that's not doom and gloom!! :-" ;)
arjay
udonmap.com

Postby Laan Yaa Mo » February 1, 2009, 2:07 am

If you really want to grab and hold our attention on a topic outside your usual venue, you are going to have to start listing these websites...and fast !!!
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Postby beer monkey » February 1, 2009, 4:31 am

izzix wrote:

Student web prostitution “not unusual”

Assoc Prof 'Sukhum' Chaloeysap of Suan Dusit

Mr 'Sukhum' said he had been informed by Rajabhaet Suan Dusit students that some websites featured *** workers dressed in the uniform of Suan Dusit students as well.

Mr 'Sukhum'
some text removed

Got the right man on the case... :mrgreen:
beer monkey
udonmap.com

Postby Aardvark » February 1, 2009, 5:01 am

The Website is Hi5.
Aardvark
udonmap.com

Postby Laan Yaa Mo » February 1, 2009, 5:28 am

Hi5...that's it?!? What kind of website is that? Does it come with a www. and a .com?

And aren't there a thousand or more of these very informative and enlightening websites available to browse carefully and slowly...very slowly? 55555
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Postby beer monkey » February 1, 2009, 5:55 am

seems the one that gets mentioned is indeed 'Hi5 Thailand'...think there are a few with that name.
beer monkey
udonmap.com

Postby cali4995 » February 3, 2009, 5:24 am

Yes, they covered that story on "thaitv" this morning. Strange how the news works here, they don't
seem to actually do their own reporting, only review stories covered in thai papers? Whatever :razz:

They mentioned "hi5" and also "mthai" I guess they are similar to facebook in that you post pics or
build your own website. Of course this is "thai-on-thai" action and rather sad at that, students would
prefer not to get a part-time job. But this was happening long before the evil farangs got here. :razz:
cali4995
udonmap.com

Postby izzix » February 3, 2009, 6:03 am

so has the numbers of prossies gone up or gone down due to the global credit crunch ? or in LOS the pussy crunch .. from what i hear gals are going home to the farm ..no increased numbers in soi 4 and suk road ,same old hags . Thermae now a nippon enclave
izzix
udonmap.com

Postby beer monkey » February 3, 2009, 6:21 am

Its possible the amount may have gone up as more turn to it to make ends meet.
beer monkey
udonmap.com

Postby 747man » February 3, 2009, 8:46 am

When I was last in Bangers ( 7 Weeks ago ) The Pavement on Sukhumvit,from Soi 3 right down to Soi 15 ( where our hotel is ) There WAS A HUGE line (Looked like some sort of Queue ) I am CERTAIN they werent ALL waiting for The Bus !!!And I did NOT see anything being given away for " Free " :? :? :?
747man
udonmap.com

Location: Sitting at my PC.....Sending SCAM e-mails to Fuc*ing Nigeria

Postby BKKSTAN » February 3, 2009, 9:23 am

747man wrote:When I was last in Bangers ( 7 Weeks ago ) The Pavement on Sukhumvit,from Soi 3 right down to Soi 15 ( where our hotel is ) There WAS A HUGE line (Looked like some sort of Queue ) I am CERTAIN they werent ALL waiting for The Bus !!!And I did NOT see anything being given away for " Free " :? :? :?
Just the Katoeys :lol:
BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Postby aznyron » February 3, 2009, 9:30 am

Stan I can not tell the difference some of them look stunning and yes some you can spot from the other side of the road any way back on topic my wife said they closed down the web site along with about 2000
other sites you know when teenage girls start getting in to selling there bodies it sad we can understand why some adult women do it some to support a drug habit and some just like the excitement and
some do make a lot of money
aznyron
udonmap.com

Postby 747man » February 3, 2009, 9:30 am

BKKSTAN wrote:
747man wrote:When I was last in Bangers ( 7 Weeks ago ) The Pavement on Sukhumvit,from Soi 3 right down to Soi 15 ( where our hotel is ) There WAS A HUGE line (Looked like some sort of Queue ) I am CERTAIN they werent ALL waiting for The Bus !!!And I did NOT see anything being given away for " Free " :? :? :?
Just the Katoeys :lol:
Dont know Stan,Dont THEY charge YOU More ??? :lol: :lol:
747man
udonmap.com

Location: Sitting at my PC.....Sending SCAM e-mails to Fuc*ing Nigeria

Postby jepp » February 3, 2009, 9:44 am

izzix wrote: Thermae now a nippon enclave

Hopefully that means that the 'CLUBS' charging unimaginative membership fees are now suffering from the Nip recession.
e.g. Caribbean Club membership fee options 20,000 50,000 or 100,000 baht p.a. :yikes:
I Intend to do bar crawl soi 33 the week after next, hopefully those "clubs" will have lowered their $$ expectations too.
jepp
udonmap.com

Next

Return to Thailand News