Tasadet Market, Nongkai

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
parrot
udonmap.com

Tasadet Market, Nongkai

Post by parrot » November 10, 2016, 8:55 pm

On our trip to Nongkai today, I was thinking how nice it'd be to find the Tasadet Market transformed. Vendors selling the same sorts of things available from Alibaba, Amazon, or Lazada instead of cherries preserved with red dye #3 or leftover electronics from the mid-1990's. That day will come........not today, though. I did consider buying this t-shirt.......but thay didn habe my side (sic).
Attachments
20161110_131700.jpg

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Re: Tasadet Market, Nongkai

Post by Liam Dale » November 10, 2016, 9:02 pm

Sometimes.. its just unreal isnt it.. last night.. I slowed for a car in the pouring rain.. through about 6" of pool.. moved to the outside with hazzard lights on.. (riding a PCX150 with my mrs).. and a fat thick idiot on his 110 decided to shoot up the inside.. nothing gained.. slowed behind said car.. but totally soaked us in the process. I so really just wanted to rip his head off.. but wife said.. 'monkey people. they not school.. they not understand anything.. just forget it".. she right.. but grrrr..
Sadly as I get older.. I get less amused and sanctimonious about such t shirts.. The schooling has a LOT to answer for. Just sayin.

DuiDui
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui » November 11, 2016, 8:00 am

Liam Dale wrote:Sometimes.. its just unreal isnt it.. last night.. I slowed for a car in the pouring rain.. through about 6" of pool.. moved to the outside with hazzard lights on.. (riding a PCX150 with my mrs).. and a fat thick idiot on his 110 decided to shoot up the inside.. nothing gained.. slowed behind said car.. but totally soaked us in the process. I so really just wanted to rip his head off.. but wife said.. 'monkey people. they not school.. they not understand anything.. just forget it".. she right.. but grrrr..
Sadly as I get older.. I get less amused and sanctimonious about such t shirts.. The schooling has a LOT to answer for. Just sayin.
AGREE 110% with what your wife said,mine says the same..Have a nice day in Thailand means for me to stay HOME..boring but it's the safes way to be just..SAFE. ;)

SimStar

Post by SimStar » November 25, 2016, 7:54 pm

The T-shirt looks lovely. I am a fan of white T-shirts. What sizes are available?

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”