Thai Kick Boxing Camp in Udon Thani

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
lee
udonmap.com

Thai Kick Boxing Camp in Udon Thani

Post by lee » August 5, 2008, 5:08 pm

For those that are not aware, there is a new Thai boxing camp in Udon Thani.

Muay Thai / fitness training camp in Udon Thani Thailand provides the ultimate live in training experience for Muay Thai enthusiasts all over the world. Come and enhance your Muay Thai skills and /or improve your all around general fitness level at the Famous Udon Thani Muay Thai / Personal Fitness Camp.

http://www.muaythaifitnesscampudonthani.com/

hxjohn
udonmap.com

yes seen the add

Post by hxjohn » August 5, 2008, 6:21 pm

i will be dropping buy to use there service when iam in town for 5 weeks over the festive season at the moment iam 97 kilo but hope to get down 10 kg :oops: before i return to udon i did train uder master ah in the uk many moons ago iam 40 this year and neeed a kick up the arse this free time and a local camp worth useing could be a good thing

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » August 5, 2008, 7:31 pm

Hey Lee yea all of us over the 60 mark will sign up to kick box most of us have trouble getting out of bed to piss in the middle of the night and I am one of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now if I had 12 year old son I could see sending him for lessons

jingjai
udonmap.com

Re: Thai Kick Boxing Camp in Udon Thani

Post by jingjai » October 3, 2008, 7:51 pm

lee wrote:For those that are not aware, there is a new Thai boxing camp in Udon Thani.

Muay Thai / fitness training camp in Udon Thani Thailand provides the ultimate live in training experience for Muay Thai enthusiasts all over the world. Come and enhance your Muay Thai skills and /or improve your all around general fitness level at the Famous Udon Thani Muay Thai / Personal Fitness Camp.

http://www.muaythaifitnesscampudonthani.com/
They now have Pure Instantised Whey Protein Powder Concentrate for sale. Contact Marco (trainer) for details, 089-888-1560.
I am using it as a meal replacement for one of my meals, once a day, for weight loss.

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » October 4, 2008, 3:53 am

Mark, I hope the Whey is not sourced from China.. :roll:

John
Gurgle, Gurgle...

jingjai
udonmap.com

Post by jingjai » October 7, 2008, 2:04 pm

No John, luckily the protein powder is imported from the U.S.
Myself and a few others have been taking it for awhile, no problems. It's high quality protein.

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » October 7, 2008, 10:14 pm

They have an impressive layout of equipment in the pics. I may go check it out.

I've had a problem with a restricted range of motion on most of the weight machines I've used in Thailand (smaller machines for smaller body sizes). The machines in the pics look to be larger.

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”