ClimateGate busts things wide open

World news discussion forum
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 26, 2012, 7:56 pm

BobHelm wrote: Other than that I have no interest to replying to your silly posts any more.
I think this is the key point Bob.

Perhaps leave the thread to ronan, so he can continue his silly crusade.

Climategate 1 - dead.

Climategate 2 - dead.

Case closed.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 27, 2012, 8:20 am

ronan01 wrote:
BobHelm wrote:And someone is still whistling in the dark hoping that the nasty eco-scientists don't get him...
Because now he knows he is all alone with just the lunatic fringe of the former Conservatives as his aid.
The science is proved, it is no more worth while ex-Chancellors & self appointed 'Advisors' filling the lines with their non scientific thoughts & garbage.
God help anyone that thinks Lord Lawson & Christopher Monckton are worthy sources. So extreme that even members of the party to which they belonged & their beloved leader Maggie have rejected & distanced themselves from the garbage they now spout.It is indeed sad to see how former politicians are now so isolated in their foolish extremist views...
BobHelm wrote:& still not answered the question...
A busted flush...poor ronan, almost feel sorry for him left without a cause to rant over.... :D :D

The thread was about Scientists manipulating data to achieve the results that they said would happen..

2 Government enquires have said that the original claims were totally incorrect & now, even worse, a denier scientist has stood up before a senate committee & admitted that what the Global Warming models predicted would happen is exactly what did happen...

So sad.....

I doubt Maggie could reject or distance herself from anything at present. I think your getting a bit carried away.

Has she recovered from dementia?
Ah come on now Bob, we must clear up this Maggie business. To me it seems you have either lied, presented false information, got a bit carried away, or are just plain mistaken.

Normally I would not insist on this sort of clarification, but as you remarked before, we have a duty to the members of this forum to ensure that only complete and accurate statements are made.

So tell me - how did Maggie reject and distance herself from the Lawsons comments?

You really must clear this up - the members of this forum are very anxious and need to be reassure that you have not lied or misreprsented the facts.

I mean, with ocean boiling almost upon us, it is just too much to contemplate that Maggie is still active and acting in a svengali like manner, controling who talkks to who and all that.

How did Maggie reject and distance herself from the Lawsons comments - or have lied, or are you just plain mistaken.

You owe i to the forum members.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 27, 2012, 8:29 am

jackspratt wrote:
BobHelm wrote: Other than that I have no interest to replying to your silly posts any more.
I think this is the key point Bob.

Perhaps leave the thread to ronan, so he can continue his silly crusade.

Climategate 1 - dead.

Climategate 2 - dead.

Case closed.
Simple Jack - if you dont like it dont read it. In fact just dont comment - do us all a favour.

Global warming, oops, I mean Climate Change, or is it Climate Disruption? Hard to keep up with the changing relious dogma - actually Jack, you know everything - is Global Warming and Climate Change the same thing?

Climate Change - what a meaningless term.

Climate Change - a dead parrot.

As Lawson said:

while there was indeed a modest increase in mean global temperature (of about half a degree Centigrade) during the last quarter of the 20th century, so far this century both the UK Met Office and the World Meteorological Office confirm that there has been no further global warming at all.

And it seems there has been no warming this century - the Met Office say so. So why the need for alarmism?

The non isssue of Global Warming, oops sorry, Climate Change is best adderessed by adaptation.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 27, 2012, 8:37 am

It's all yours ronan.

Reverting back to the thread title:

Climategate 1 is dead.

Climategate 2 never existed.

I have decided to stop wrestling in the mud with pigs. :D

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 27, 2012, 8:39 am

BobHelm wrote:The science is settled, Climategate is dead, the deniers were wrong....
The science is settled. OK. What an interesting situation we have here.

Here Mr McKibben - an opponent of tar sands refers - refers to James Hansen - "Tap them heavily, warned our premier climate scientist, NASA's James Hansen, and "it will be essentially game over for the climate".

Now old Jim is a scientist - but not any old scientist - he is the NASA expert og Global Warming, ahh damn, Climate Change, and he says the oceans will boil.

So according to your logic - the science is settled and Hansen is scientist then we are all doomed .......... again.

No way around it - the church of Global Waming Cooling Climate Change has pronounced and there is no room for heretics.

By the way - the idiot McKibben deliberatly confaltes extreme weather and climate change warming and cooling (or wahtever it is). Yes folks Thailands floods caused by Climate Change.

The science is settled - we are doomed.

Up to you Bob - do you really want to rest on the "science is settled" strategy?

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 27, 2012, 8:41 am

jackspratt wrote:It's all yours ronan.

Reverting back to the thread title:

Climategate 1 is dead.

Climategate 2 never existed.

I have decided to stop wrestling in the mud with pigs. :D
Thanks jack - I have never found it pleasant watching you and Bob go through contortions. Bye bye and bon voyage. I hope you can keep your word.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 27, 2012, 8:42 am

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 27, 2012, 9:06 am

BobHelm wrote:As you seem to have issues following anything complicated I will try & take it slowly, then, hopefully you can understand...
Physicists are notorious for believing that other scientists are mathematically incompetent. And University of California-Berkeley physicist Richard Muller is notorious for believing that conventional wisdom is often wrong. For example, the conventional wisdom about climate change. Muller has criticized Al Gore in the past as an "exaggerator," has spoken warmly of climate skeptic Anthony Watts, and has said that Steve McIntyre's famous takedown of the "hockey stick" climate graph made him "uncomfortable" with the paper the hockey stick was originally based on.
See, reasonable establishment of the scientist's credentials that he is a sceptic...
So in 2010 he started up the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature project (BEST) to show the world how to do climate analysis right. Who better, after all? "Muller's views on climate have made him a darling of skeptics," saidScientific American, "and newly elected Republicans in the House of Representatives, who invited him to testify to the Committee on Science, Space and Technology about his preliminary results." The Koch Foundation, founded by the billionaire oil brothers who have been major funders of the climate-denial machine, gave BEST a $150,000 grant.

Hardly a pro-Global Warming outfit. Funded by one of the 'big oil' deniers who you say do not exist.
But Muller's congressional testimony last March didn't go according to plan. He told them a preliminary analysis suggested that the three main climate models in use today—each of which uses a different estimating technique, and each of which has potential flaws—are all pretty accurate: Global temperatures have gone up considerably over the past century, and the increase has accelerated over the past few decades.
Do you understand that.....the scientists were right & temperatures have gone up & that climate warming is accelerating.
But, of course, those were only preliminary results so could change on full analysis.
However...
Last week, BEST confirmed these results and others in its first set of published papers about land temperatures.(Ocean studies will come later.) Using a novel statistical methodology that incorporates more data than other climate models and requires less human judgment about how to handle it (summarized by the Economist here), the BEST team drew several conclusions:
So, full analysis over...results reveal..
1. The earth is indeed getting warmer. Global average land temperatures have risen 0.91 degrees Celsius over the past 50 years. This is "on the high end of the existing range of reconstructions."

Understand....the models predicted this, but only it was at the 'high end' of their predictions. So they nearly underestimated the gains...
2. The rate of increase on land is accelerating. Warming for the entire 20th century clocks in at 0.73 degrees C per century. But over the most recent 40 years, the globe has warmed at a rate of 2.76 degrees C per century.
The 'moving average' is increasing. The Earth is not warming up at a consistent rate, it is increasing...considerably.
3. Warming has not abated since 1998. The rise in average temperature over the period 1998-2010 is 2.84 degrees C per century.
The rate is continuing to increase...

That is what the models suggested....that is what actually happened...
No, loss of data...no manipulation....Independent proof from a scientist who had zero incentive to prove what the results were - exactly the opposite.
The BEST data significantly reduces the uncertainty of the temperature reconstructions. Their estimate of the temperature increase over the past 50 years has an uncertainty of only 0.04 degrees C, compared to a reported uncertainty of 0.13 degrees C in the most recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report.
The chances that they are wrong are minuscule,,,
Although many of the temperature measuring stations around the world have large individual uncertainties, taken as a whole the data is quite reliable. The difference in reported averages between stations ranked "okay" and stations ranked "poor" is very small.
No bad data from around the World as deniers have always claimed.
The urban heat island effect—i.e., the theory that rising temperatures around cities might be corrupting the global data—is very small.
This is one of Lord Lawson's basis for being a denier....problem gone...
In the press release announcing the results, Muller said, "Our biggest surprise was that the new results agreed so closely with the warming values published previously by other teams in the US and the UK." In other words, climate scientists know what they're doing after all.
Oh, what a surprise, there was not a problem from the start, just deniers saying there was..

So YES the science is settled & very, very few deniers now claim that Global Warming does not exist.

I will wait with interest to see any legitimate claims that somehow Muller is wrong.
Other than that I have no interest to replying to your silly posts any more.
The science is settled, Climategate is dead, the deniers were wrong....
The science is over ronan...
The thread is over ronan....
Either answer the very clear statements given above to Congress with a scientific denial if you want a reply from me...
You cannot & you know you cannot, but you cannot admit it.....how very, very sad.
Even the other deniers have left you & the last few dinosaurs behind wallowing in their 'the world is not getting warmer routine'.....pathetic...

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 27, 2012, 2:42 pm

So what about Maggie Bob - cant have lies appearing on this forum.

Reread your rant on Lawson - the only arguement you have is that you dont like Lawson therefore what he says is wrong.

Now that is pathetic.

The science is settled - Hansen is a scientist - we are doomed.

Game set and match my a, you silly old alarmist

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 27, 2012, 2:46 pm

BobHelm wrote:
BobHelm wrote:As you seem to have issues following anything complicated I will try & take it slowly, then, hopefully you can understand...
Physicists are notorious for believing that other scientists are mathematically incompetent. And University of California-Berkeley physicist Richard Muller is notorious for believing that conventional wisdom is often wrong. For example, the conventional wisdom about climate change. Muller has criticized Al Gore in the past as an "exaggerator," has spoken warmly of climate skeptic Anthony Watts, and has said that Steve McIntyre's famous takedown of the "hockey stick" climate graph made him "uncomfortable" with the paper the hockey stick was originally based on.
See, reasonable establishment of the scientist's credentials that he is a sceptic...
So in 2010 he started up the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature project (BEST) to show the world how to do climate analysis right. Who better, after all? "Muller's views on climate have made him a darling of skeptics," saidScientific American, "and newly elected Republicans in the House of Representatives, who invited him to testify to the Committee on Science, Space and Technology about his preliminary results." The Koch Foundation, founded by the billionaire oil brothers who have been major funders of the climate-denial machine, gave BEST a $150,000 grant.

Hardly a pro-Global Warming outfit. Funded by one of the 'big oil' deniers who you say do not exist.
But Muller's congressional testimony last March didn't go according to plan. He told them a preliminary analysis suggested that the three main climate models in use today—each of which uses a different estimating technique, and each of which has potential flaws—are all pretty accurate: Global temperatures have gone up considerably over the past century, and the increase has accelerated over the past few decades.
Do you understand that.....the scientists were right & temperatures have gone up & that climate warming is accelerating.
But, of course, those were only preliminary results so could change on full analysis.
However...
Last week, BEST confirmed these results and others in its first set of published papers about land temperatures.(Ocean studies will come later.) Using a novel statistical methodology that incorporates more data than other climate models and requires less human judgment about how to handle it (summarized by the Economist here), the BEST team drew several conclusions:
So, full analysis over...results reveal..
1. The earth is indeed getting warmer. Global average land temperatures have risen 0.91 degrees Celsius over the past 50 years. This is "on the high end of the existing range of reconstructions."

Understand....the models predicted this, but only it was at the 'high end' of their predictions. So they nearly underestimated the gains...
2. The rate of increase on land is accelerating. Warming for the entire 20th century clocks in at 0.73 degrees C per century. But over the most recent 40 years, the globe has warmed at a rate of 2.76 degrees C per century.
The 'moving average' is increasing. The Earth is not warming up at a consistent rate, it is increasing...considerably.
3. Warming has not abated since 1998. The rise in average temperature over the period 1998-2010 is 2.84 degrees C per century.
The rate is continuing to increase...

That is what the models suggested....that is what actually happened...
No, loss of data...no manipulation....Independent proof from a scientist who had zero incentive to prove what the results were - exactly the opposite.
The BEST data significantly reduces the uncertainty of the temperature reconstructions. Their estimate of the temperature increase over the past 50 years has an uncertainty of only 0.04 degrees C, compared to a reported uncertainty of 0.13 degrees C in the most recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report.
The chances that they are wrong are minuscule,,,
Although many of the temperature measuring stations around the world have large individual uncertainties, taken as a whole the data is quite reliable. The difference in reported averages between stations ranked "okay" and stations ranked "poor" is very small.
No bad data from around the World as deniers have always claimed.
The urban heat island effect—i.e., the theory that rising temperatures around cities might be corrupting the global data—is very small.
This is one of Lord Lawson's basis for being a denier....problem gone...
In the press release announcing the results, Muller said, "Our biggest surprise was that the new results agreed so closely with the warming values published previously by other teams in the US and the UK." In other words, climate scientists know what they're doing after all.
Oh, what a surprise, there was not a problem from the start, just deniers saying there was..

So YES the science is settled & very, very few deniers now claim that Global Warming does not exist.

I will wait with interest to see any legitimate claims that somehow Muller is wrong.
Other than that I have no interest to replying to your silly posts any more.
The science is settled, Climategate is dead, the deniers were wrong....
The science is over ronan...
The thread is over ronan....
Either answer the very clear statements given above to Congress with a scientific denial if you want a reply from me...
You cannot & you know you cannot, but you cannot admit it.....how very, very sad.
Even the other deniers have left you & the last few dinosaurs behind wallowing in their 'the world is not getting warmer routine'.....pathetic...
while there was indeed a modest increase in mean global temperature (of about half a degree Centigrade) during the last quarter of the 20th century, so far this century both the UK Met Office and the World Meteorological Office confirm that there has been no further global warming at all.

Hard to argue against those facts.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 27, 2012, 3:01 pm

Yeah you are right ronan I am am spreading lies & am con artist...

Despite what just about every scientist in the world thinks you are correct there is no such thing as Global Warming, it is all a figment of their imagination.

I will agree just about anything to ensure that I never have to reply to one of your stupid posts again.

So there you are ronan you have won...Climategate was all true, the world is populated by insane scientists who continually lie & distort the facts & everybody should be grateful or ronan & former Conservative Party advisors to saving us all from a fate worse than death...

My last post on this thread....

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 27, 2012, 5:16 pm

No Need to Panic About Global Warming

There's no compelling scientific argument for drastic action to 'decarbonize' the world's economy.

Wall St Journal

Perhaps the most inconvenient fact is the lack of global warming for well over 10 years now. This is known to the warming establishment, as one can see from the 2009 "Climategate" email of climate scientist Kevin Trenberth: "The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't." But the warming is only missing if one believes computer models where so-called feedbacks involving water vapor and clouds greatly amplify the small effect of CO2.

The lack of warming for more than a decade—indeed, the smaller-than-predicted warming over the 22 years since the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) began issuing projections—suggests that computer models have greatly exaggerated how much warming additional CO2 can cause. Faced with this embarrassment, those promoting alarm have shifted their drumbeat from warming to weather extremes, to enable anything unusual that happens in our chaotic climate to be ascribed to CO2.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 21366.html

Signed by:

Claude Allegre, former director of the Institute for the Study of the Earth, University of Paris; J. Scott Armstrong, cofounder of the Journal of Forecasting and the International Journal of Forecasting; Jan Breslow, head of the Laboratory of Biochemical Genetics and Metabolism, Rockefeller University; Roger Cohen, fellow, American Physical Society; Edward David, member, National Academy of Engineering and National Academy of Sciences; William Happer, professor of physics, Princeton; Michael Kelly, professor of technology, University of Cambridge, U.K.; William Kininmonth, former head of climate research at the Australian Bureau of Meteorology; Richard Lindzen, professor of atmospheric sciences, MIT; James McGrath, professor of chemistry, Virginia Technical University; Rodney Nichols, former president and CEO of the New York Academy of Sciences; Burt Rutan, aerospace engineer, designer of Voyager and SpaceShipOne; Harrison H. Schmitt, Apollo 17 astronaut and former U.S. senator; Nir Shaviv, professor of astrophysics, Hebrew University, Jerusalem; Henk Tennekes, former director, Royal Dutch Meteorological Service; Antonio Zichichi, president of the World Federation of Scientists, Geneva.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 28, 2012, 4:42 pm

The sad thing is, the deniers have won in one respect: scientists are reluctant to state the obvious unless it is 100% verifiable statistically.

Has there been warming in the last 11 years? UNDENIABLY. The last 11 years have all been in the top 12 warmest years globally since records began. Only one other year makes the top 12 - 1998. but 2005 and 2010 were warmer than that. How anyone can say 'there has been no further global warming at all' this century is talking utter boll**ks. every year is warmer than any year in the past century (bar one). And 2 are higher than any year last century. How MUCH warming is debatable (and i am not going to calculate it again). But it is certainly warmer - how can it not be if the data is correct. There may not be an increasing trend visible IN the last 11 years, but every year has consistently beaten the last century. There is no cooling. I said that i was confident that 2011 would be another warm year; it only made 11th on the list; but still warmer than any (except, of course, 1998) from the last century. And many local records were broken with new daily highs.

Now, what should be done about it is another matter. But it certainly is a good idea to consider reduction in Carbon Dioxide output - because usually it is associated with other environmentally damaging effects. Also, high Carbon Dioxide levels in sea water damage coral reefs and other marine life. Also the feedback effects of higher temperatures are known, although their magnitude is not. No one is suggesting the oceans will boil, but id albedo is decreased by loss of Arctic ice and methane (known greenhouse gas) releases increase due to warming, it could become hard to control. Maybe not impossible, but why take risks?

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 29, 2012, 7:34 am

EDITORIAL: Global warming’s ‘dirty laundry’

The Washinston Times 27/01/12

Those who say man alone is responsible for overheating the planet frequently dismiss any role the sun might play. As can be seen in an ongoing freedom-of-information lawsuit leveled against the University of Virginia (UVA), sunshine is precisely what the heralds of climate catastrophe fear most of all.

As important as it is to protect Mr. Mann’s feelings from being hurt, trillions of dollars are at stake with climate-policy decisions being made based on his work. From cap-and-trade to the Kyoto treaty, it’s not enough to make a choice based solely on a trust that this secretive cabal of climate scientists is telling the truth. The taxpayers paid Mr. Mann; they deserve to know exactly what they were getting for their money.

So far, the Climategate disclosures have unmasked shoddy methods in service of a leftist public-policy agenda. Compelling release of all communications - dirty laundry and all - is the only way to provide the full context. Let an informed public decide on its own whether they’ve been hoodwinked by charlatans, or that the sky really is falling

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/ ... y-laundry/

And here is the Mann himself:

http://e-education.mediasite.com/medias ... cd47603f1d

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 29, 2012, 7:37 am

rick wrote:The sad thing is, the deniers have won in one respect: scientists are reluctant to state the obvious unless it is 100% verifiable statistically.

Has there been warming in the last 11 years? UNDENIABLY. The last 11 years have all been in the top 12 warmest years globally since records began. Only one other year makes the top 12 - 1998. but 2005 and 2010 were warmer than that. How anyone can say 'there has been no further global warming at all' this century is talking utter boll**ks. every year is warmer than any year in the past century (bar one). And 2 are higher than any year last century. How MUCH warming is debatable (and i am not going to calculate it again). But it is certainly warmer - how can it not be if the data is correct. There may not be an increasing trend visible IN the last 11 years, but every year has consistently beaten the last century. There is no cooling. I said that i was confident that 2011 would be another warm year; it only made 11th on the list; but still warmer than any (except, of course, 1998) from the last century. And many local records were broken with new daily highs.

Now, what should be done about it is another matter. But it certainly is a good idea to consider reduction in Carbon Dioxide output - because usually it is associated with other environmentally damaging effects. Also, high Carbon Dioxide levels in sea water damage coral reefs and other marine life. Also the feedback effects of higher temperatures are known, although their magnitude is not. No one is suggesting the oceans will boil, but id albedo is decreased by loss of Arctic ice and methane (known greenhouse gas) releases increase due to warming, it could become hard to control. Maybe not impossible, but why take risks?
"No one is suggesting the oceans will boil" - James Hansen has stated the oceans will boil?

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 29, 2012, 9:04 am

rick wrote:How anyone can say 'there has been no further global warming at all' this century is talking utter boll**ks. every year is warmer than any year in the past century (bar one).
Phil Jones 13 Feb 2010

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8511670.stm

B - Do you agree that from 1995 to the present there has been no statistically-significant global warming
Yes, but only just. I also calculated the trend for the period 1995 to 2009. This trend (0.12C per decade) is positive, but not significant at the 95% significance level. The positive trend is quite close to the significance level. Achieving statistical significance in scientific terms is much more likely for longer periods, and much less likely for shorter periods.

C - Do you agree that from January 2002 to the present there has been statistically significant global cooling?

No. This period is even shorter than 1995-2009. The trend this time is negative (-0.12C per decade), but this trend is not statistically significant.

Phil Jones thinks the temp is neither up nor down - I guess that means "flat line". I also suspect that since 2010 the temp has continued to "flat line".

Then again - maybe Phil Jones does talk b*llocks

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 29, 2012, 9:15 am

“ON the whole, the year 2011 was somewhat cooler than 2010… "

Ole Humlum, Professor of Physical Geography
Department of Physical Geography, Institute of Geosciences
University of Oslo, Norway

http://www.climate4you.com/Text/Climate ... r_2011.pdf

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 29, 2012, 2:04 pm

“ON the whole, the year 2011 was somewhat cooler than 2010… "

Not surprising, as 2010 is the second hottest year on record. cannot expect it to go up every year - La Nina, weather, etc.
Do you agree that from January 2002 to the present there has been statistically significant global cooling?

No. This period is even shorter than 1995-2009. The trend this time is negative (-0.12C per decade), but this trend is not statistically significant.

Phil Jones thinks the temp is neither up nor down - I guess that means "flat line". I also suspect that since 2010 the temp has continued to "flat line".

Phil jones being cautious. if you take a 10 year period (we now have 2 more years available) it will be higher. Take any 10 year period you like in the 20th century and it will be cooler. Statistically significant is the issue because climate is usually measured on a 40 year or even 100 year average; more years, greater the significance.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 30, 2012, 7:18 am

rick wrote:How anyone can say 'there has been no further global warming at all' this century is talking utter boll**ks. every year is warmer than any year in the past century (bar one).
Forget global warming - it's Cycle 25 we need to worry about (and if NASA scientists are right the Thames will be freezing over again)

Met Office releases new figures which show no warming in 15 years

By David Rose

Last updated at 5:38 AM on 29th January 2012

The supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after the release of new temperature data showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.

The figures suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century.

Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data was issued last week without fanfare by the Met Office and the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit.

It confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z1ktbetvO0

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » January 31, 2012, 2:49 am

Here's what the Met Office says about the Daily Mail article:

"This article includes numerous errors in the reporting of published peer reviewed science undertaken by the Met Office Hadley Centre and for Mr. Rose to suggest that the latest global temperatures available show no warming in the last 15 years is entirely misleading.

Despite the Met Office having spoken to David Rose ahead of the publication of the story, he has chosen to not fully include the answers we gave him to questions around decadal projections produced by the Met Office or his belief that we have seen no warming since 1997."

http://metofficenews.wordpress.com/

Return to “World News”