Public Project near Lake Sintara View

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Post by LoneTraveler » August 12, 2013, 8:38 am

Anyone have knowledge of the current construction project taking place on the Lake near Sintara View Homes? They have put in place a dirt road that extends across the lake near the (now closed) Bamboo restaurant and have cleared all the perimeter trees, I am told it is a public project to beautify the lake area and allow access to all in Udon Thani for recreation. Anyone confirm this? :shock:

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 12, 2013, 12:16 pm

I'm not familiar with Sintara View location.....give me a fix and I'll check the map. Then google up Thai for more info.

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Post by LoneTraveler » August 12, 2013, 1:25 pm

It is Z/8-24 on the Udon map. It is about 5 mins from Big C heading west just prior to Private Villa Homes. Lake Sintara View is a new home development with only 4 or 5 homes completed and sold to date. When complete, there will be a total of 26 homes in phase 1 and in an adjacent property there will be a phase II development. Across from the entrance to the development is Lakeview where the project is underway.

Thank you for your assistance

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 12, 2013, 1:32 pm

I've found the subdivision, and the reservoir.....อ่างเก็บน้ำหนองตะไก้........give me some time and I'll search Thai web for info about the project.
I'm guessing your subdivision is in the red circle area. If so, you might want to inquire at your neighborhood tetsabahn about the project......where exactly will the road go, what other possible construction might they do (gazebos, etc). Better that you know ahead of time rather than wake up one morning to find a backhoe in your front yard (or what you thought was your front yard).
Attachments
Capture.JPG

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » August 12, 2013, 4:44 pm

I didn't find any pertaining to goverment projects on that reservoir....unless it goes by a different name than อ่างเก็บน้ำตะไก้.
Not always, but usually when a government project is underway, there will be a sign posted for the public to see starting/finish date, overall project goals, and budget. If you see the sign, take a photo and I'll translate it for the viewers.

sabaiking
udonmap.com

Post by sabaiking » August 28, 2013, 2:23 pm

I heard of some house owner near the that they want to make the lake more beautiful. Public budget 16mio baht

Return to “House & Land”