Hotel in pattaya

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
SJP17
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by SJP17 » August 17, 2013, 3:46 pm

Does anyone know a good hotel they can recommend in pattaya , i know there are loads on the internet but i always seem to pick a poor one from these sites

Budget is 1000 baht per night , would like a central hotel near beach

Cheers

SJP17

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by marjamlew » August 17, 2013, 4:05 pm

SJP17,
I stay at the Flipper House Hotel Sio 7. Close enough to 1000B a night with low season promotion on at the moment pay 3 stay 4, pay 5 stay 7 and so on. In the middle of the action but I don't here any noise from inside the room. Good breakfast til 1pm, two nice pools and walking distance from anything you could possibly desire soi 7/8.
If you contact the hotel directly you can book a room and pay on arrival and get a better deal than the websites offer.
Other hotel - Flipper Lodge is over the road from the beach but haven't stayed there.

Flipper Group - Pattaya, Thailand

http://www.flipperhotels.com/‎
Watch Me!!

kubotatim
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by kubotatim » August 17, 2013, 4:10 pm

I always use the LEK, reasonable pool, excellent buffets and about 850 very handy location, tel 038425550, book via the phone pay on departure.

SJP17
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by SJP17 » August 17, 2013, 4:28 pm

Thanks for the tips , my internet at work is blocking the flipper site , check it when i get home

Kubotatim do you know the address for LEK or an internet link where i can view it ?

Thanks

SJP17

kubotatim
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by kubotatim » August 17, 2013, 4:31 pm

Just google it and all will be revealed.

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by Prenders88 » August 17, 2013, 5:18 pm

Diana Inn, on Second Road, next door to the famous Kiss 24 Hour Food and Drink.
Good filling buffet breakfast, that's what keeps us coming back, and only 900 baht a night.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by Wee Jimmy » August 17, 2013, 6:48 pm

Was in the Lek Hotel last year and I've got to say it's one of the worst hotels we have been in. The food was terrible and when we complained to the head waiter/supervisor he just nodded his head and nothing was done about it. Not even an apology was given. Typical Thai response.
Another thing that annoyed me was that if I were to use the Internet I had to pay extra charges.
We certainly won’t use the Lek Hotel again. The Dynasty Inn just round the corner is far superior and just a short distance from the Sportsman Bar where the food is excellent.
However, I can remember when the Lek was good.

darrenm
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by darrenm » August 17, 2013, 7:11 pm

sutus court. cant go wrong.

SJP17
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by SJP17 » August 17, 2013, 7:37 pm

Thanks Jimmy , i nearly booked that one :)

think ill book somewhere for a night to start with then see how it is, we might not stay in Pattaya for too long so thats probably the best way to go around it , i have booked some horrendous places in the past so here's hoping i hit it right this time.

Cant wait t-minus 2 days till lift off :)

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Hotel in pattaya

Post by pienmash » August 18, 2013, 2:33 am

Flipper House soi 7 , reet in the mix and only a grand per neet.no charge for over neet visitors ,,, but good seciuity and the pretty receptionist once blew me off ... after an expensive meal out i may add ...

Does it reallly matter where you lay your head in Patts ????? ten bob per neet or 10 grand per neet ,,its wot u make it !!

mash

malickk

Hotel in pattaya

Post by malickk » October 13, 2013, 2:43 pm

Hilton is a stylish hotel in Pattya it offers contemporary luxury alongside instant access to beaches, shops, restaurants and attractions. All of the spacious accommodations at this Pattaya destination hotel are equipped with balconies, HDTVs and high-speed internet access.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by jackspratt » October 13, 2013, 5:56 pm

malickk wrote:Hilton is a stylish hotel in Pattya it offers contemporary luxury alongside instant access to beaches, shops, restaurants and attractions. All of the spacious accommodations at this Pattaya destination hotel are equipped with balconies, HDTVs and high-speed internet access.
What room in the Hilton can you get for 1000 per night?

douglas
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by douglas » October 13, 2013, 6:32 pm

Hj.
After staying at many hotels in the past 30 years, in Pattaya, I found the Queen Victoria on Soi 6 the best. The only down side was no lift. I am in my mid 70s and find it O.K.. the girls will always carry your case up.
Also Bert. who used to be the manager their has opened an hotel on Soi 6/1 second road side. Both are about 800B a night. No pool, but who goes to Patts. to swim.

SJP17
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by SJP17 » October 13, 2013, 8:18 pm

Well we ended up staying in the Honey Lodge which i got on offer with agoda at 850 a night, it was quite good for the money with newly refurbished rooms which were clean, though our room was quite small, brekie was nothing special and having to pay extra for the internet annoyed me but all in it was a pleasant enough stay. The location is perfect if you want to be right in the walking street area. Hotel also has a swimming pool. Keycard entry to the rooms which is also needed for the lift so it felt safe enough.

Irishman
udonmap.com

Hotel in pattaya

Post by Irishman » October 14, 2013, 8:17 pm

When the family and I go to Patts we stay at Opey De place, Soi Lengkee. Clean, quiet and good poolside rooms. Booked on Agoda for £15 a night, nice pool. Close to everything. When on a sole run I stay in the 18 Coins on Soi Bukaew

Return to “Travel & Transport”