Electrician in Udon Thani

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
colinw

Post by colinw » September 21, 2013, 8:15 am

Does anyone know of a GOOD electrician in Udon Thani?
I'm building a new bungalow and while I can do the actual installation I would like to find someone who can do the final testing - Earth Loop, Final Circuits, RCDs, etc.

polycian

Post by polycian » September 24, 2013, 7:48 pm

Most of electrician in Udon, can do that job.But even if you need to be recheck its circuit or earth loop test.
Some kind of instrument that used for earth test , it very expensive one . I think most of electician no have any
except his normally hand tool multimeter.So I had recomment------------------------.
1. Electrical's department in any vocational school in Udon that may be have ' Earth loop's tester'.
2. Udon PEA , inspection department of electrical's distributor. You can joint them at any time.
3. Mr. chairat ,head of skill labour development center Udonthani. Tel 0816617405.
The upper said they may be had those instruments.
Try them, good luck.

colinw

Post by colinw » September 25, 2013, 7:13 am

Many thanks for the information. I'll start asking around.
I've seen a multi tester that does all the required stuff including the earth loop for about 10,000 BHT so I just might get one anyway. I'm going to run electrics around the garden so if I can find out how to use the tester by working with the electrician it will save me a lot of agro later.

Return to “House & Land”