Free dogs for good home

Services for your special animal can be discussed in this topic: grooming, walking, selling, storing, and suchlike.
Nick@AUA
Udonmap Sponsor

Free dogs for good home

Post by Nick@AUA » November 13, 2013, 6:38 am

Due to unforseen circumstances there are 2 lovely pedigree dogs available for a good home.

1. Saint Bernard. 18 months old. Friendly, house trained, obedient. Original cost over 40,000 baht.

2. German Shepherd. 2 years old. Friendly, loving, house trained etc. Has slight hip dysplasia problem. Makes an excellent guard dog.

Both dogs are lovely and get along very well, and would prefer to be kept together if possible. However, due to owner having to leave, they are available free to a good home, preferably with a garden or yard as they need exercise.

Please pm me if you are interested.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by papafarang » November 13, 2013, 6:49 am

i know the dogs,beautiful.so sad they need a new home
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Nick@AUA
Udonmap Sponsor

Free dogs for good home

Post by Nick@AUA » November 13, 2013, 8:06 am

Thanks Dean.

I might also add that they have recently been checked over and given their shots.

They currently 'live' next door to me, and are very quiet. They will only bark if a stranger comes near, so they make good guard dogs.

To be honest, in 11 years living in Thailand, they are the best neighbours I've ever had.

ps. There's a lovely cat too.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by mortiboy » November 13, 2013, 8:28 am

PM sent
Mai mee tahng !

trubrit
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by trubrit » November 13, 2013, 8:30 am

Nick . I hope that GSD has been neutered as hip dysplasia is heriditary and I would hate to think someone would try breeding from it .Incidentally it is also progressive and will get worse until it loses all control of it's bowl functions .
Not trying to put any one off giving it a home, just making sure they are aware of what they are taking on .Would hate to think of it being put down at a future date .I have spent 30 years with this breed at all levels and my previous wife said I loved them more than her .She was right that's why I kept my dogs after the divorce. :-" :lol:
PM me if you have any questions .
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

papafarang
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by papafarang » November 13, 2013, 1:46 pm

trubrit wrote:Nick . I hope that GSD has been neutered as hip dysplasia is heriditary and I would hate to think someone would try breeding from it .Incidentally it is also progressive and will get worse until it loses all control of it's bowl functions .
Not trying to put any one off giving it a home, just making sure they are aware of what they are taking on .Would hate to think of it being put down at a future date .I have spent 30 years with this breed at all levels and my previous wife said I loved them more than her .She was right that's why I kept my dogs after the divorce. :-" :lol:
PM me if you have any questions .
it's free if you want it as you love GSD ,only a slight problem and with proper care and diet it will be fine.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by mortiboy » November 13, 2013, 4:24 pm

117.jpg
117.jpg (35.76 KiB) Viewed 4742 times
121.jpg
121.jpg (37.13 KiB) Viewed 4742 times
Two lovely darlings. They well at home already!
I will love these dogs, and take care them .They have plenty of land.
Dont worry TB... There is more to life than assets.
"Not trying to put any one off giving it a home, just making sure they are aware of what they are taking on"
....... But you were! Where would we be with out your so soundly advice? :roll:
Mai mee tahng !

Macca
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by Macca » November 13, 2013, 4:47 pm

Nice one Mortiboy for giving them a good home.
I had a Labrador with a hip problem and any chance to give the GSD a swim will really help.

Nice looking dogs, the best things in life are free :D :D

papafarang
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by papafarang » November 13, 2013, 5:03 pm

thanks for helping home two beautiful dogs,i hope they will be happy .forgot to tell you they had a vet visit and all there injections less than a week ago. good on you morti so no vet bills either :D

Siamsmile
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by Siamsmile » November 14, 2013, 6:55 am

Nice one Morti. Looks like you have yourself a couple of really nice dogs . Forget what the messenger of doom says , with the right diet and moderate excercise the G S D will be fine for years , Im just amazed he never said give him plenty of cider and dark beer !!!.
The best way to bond with these two magnificent creatures is to get a lead on them ,and walk them daily . It doesnt have to be miles , the longer the better obviously , but just get them out sniffing their new surroundings .
Give them your heart and they will be the best company you ever had .
Once again , great job .

papafarang
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by papafarang » November 14, 2013, 9:05 am

i did notice the GSD nails were way too long due to not getting a good walk, the vet said something about he could not cut them for some reason or other and recomended walking the dog to reduce the size of them naturaly.

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by rickfarang » November 14, 2013, 11:08 am

There surgery that can temporarily correct the hip displaysia. My dog got the surgery when she was about four years old and did ok until she was 14 or 15. So, the dog is not necessarily doomed by the hip displaysia; there are a lot more serious threats to a dong's health in Thailand.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by mortiboy » November 14, 2013, 1:11 pm

Today I was looking at these two having a leek.I wondered why does one noy cock ones leg?
I wanted to check, but did not want embarrass them.
So today I had a sneak look.......WOW! "Mai me Hum!"
Seems I have been saying "Good boy," when should have been "good girl"
These two crave attention! The're gonna be happy here for sure!
Mai mee tahng !

Pha

Free dogs for good home

Post by Pha » March 29, 2014, 5:43 am

I like your Saint Bernard. I would like to adopt his siblings.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by mortiboy » March 29, 2014, 11:14 am

Pha wrote:I like your Saint Bernard. I would like to adopt his siblings.
Sorry been spaded now :(
Mai mee tahng !

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by mortiboy » October 23, 2014, 6:46 pm

dogs.jpg
Regarding the ad in "Classifieds" below, I am displaying pics of the two dogs I took on.
TrueBrit was concerned of their welfare.So here they are at ex wifes, fathers farm Jungwat Loei
They so happy there. GSD back problem much better now.

Truebrit.... "What happened to the last two you took . Do you still have them?[/quote]
You asked this before! Not really your concern but if you really want know,They're out at my wifes farm
I hope that satisfies you curiosity .[/quote]
Not curiosity at all , but concern for the animals.So as you told me you don't live with your wife it appears you are not looking after them , yet you want another one . :-" ("Classifieds" Below.)
Attachments
dogs 3.jpg
Dogs 2.jpg
Mai mee tahng !

can123
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by can123 » October 23, 2014, 8:24 pm

I don't care and am surprised if others are the least bit interested. This is supposed to be a forum, not a vehicle to be used for petty squabbles. Grow up !

Nick@AUA
Udonmap Sponsor

Free dogs for good home

Post by Nick@AUA » October 23, 2014, 9:19 pm

This poor dog was run down in the street and left to die.
His back legs and back are broken, and he was dragging them around behind him. When I found him, he was in a bad way and smelled of infection, and was bleeding from his wounds. I managed to give him some food, and he let me pick him up and take him to the vet. I couldn't just leave him in the street as I knew he would die. I thought the vet would put him down for sure as he was in such a bad way. 3 days later and he's looking perky, eating well and doing his business. He's very friendly and quite pleasant really. The vet said there was nothing that could be done about his back and legs - maybe amputate his legs as they are dead and useless. I will try and make him a wheelchair of some kind. Anyway, just want to let you all know.
Attachments
10616194_soldier.jpg

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by mortiboy » October 24, 2014, 7:59 am

I was under the impression he had "dysplasia" Not in a road accident?
However, the main thing is he is improved considerably. Not perfect but he is fine!

Quote..... "German Shepherd. 2 years old. Friendly, loving, house trained etc. Has slight hip dysplasia problem. Makes an excellent guard dog."

So well done Nick. With your help, and not left to die, he leads a good life down on the farm.
Mai mee tahng !

fatbob
udonmap.com

Free dogs for good home

Post by fatbob » October 24, 2014, 10:23 am

There you go Nick, it would be easy to get this built locally for quite cheap, your dog will be powering around in no time.
doggy wheelchair.jpg
doggy wheelchair.jpg (23.86 KiB) Viewed 3073 times

Return to “Pet Services”