Bangkok hospital buys land ?

General Udon Thani topics only!
trubrit
udonmap.com

Bangkok hospital buys land ?

Post by trubrit » November 15, 2013, 8:45 pm

There has been a lot of rumours that the land on which Nutty Park stands has been sold .Well I* can;t confirm or deny them but I can say on Radio Udon this morning it was announced that the Bangkok Hospital has purchased some land in that area behind it's hospital for 400 million to make a larger car park .Can you imagine a car park for 400mill :-"
Nutty park is certainly in the vicinity . :roll:

Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

sermaya

Nutty park land sold?

Post by sermaya » November 15, 2013, 9:05 pm

maybe a car tower ?

parrot
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by parrot » November 15, 2013, 9:19 pm

Looking for some news of the location of the land in the Thai news, I instead came across the hospital's facebook page.....and this telling picture:

The non-surgical but operative Thai word is คัดค้าน
Attachments
1460009_602081073171617_851724185_n.jpg

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by Prenders88 » November 15, 2013, 9:26 pm

The picture tells us nothing. Oppose?
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

WhoUrDaddy
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by WhoUrDaddy » November 15, 2013, 9:30 pm

Wow, that's funny.............Anti Toxin ............ signs say they don't want Constitution amended and Toxin to return

Ok, on topic, not sure Val, though right behind, depending what they consider the front door, and directly off their parking area, is quite a bit of cleared land already. 400 mill, hope they got a couple rai out of the deal. Someone is happy, no matter. Actually the most practical,if going the other direction, would be the food court of Preecha market and the parking area, as quite easy too disassemble and tear down.

Map of option 1

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by mortiboy » November 15, 2013, 9:51 pm

Preecha market I think prime area.Its right near the hospital.
The place is almost deserted now anyway.
Nutty park? no! too far from the hospital
Mai mee tahng !

WhoUrDaddy
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by WhoUrDaddy » November 15, 2013, 10:03 pm

quite the contrary, and has rebounded quite well since the revamping. beer garden still hasn't caught on, and may never rebound. Starting to get some customers, but nothing close to when the big guy ran it.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by Khun Paul » November 16, 2013, 6:14 am

It is amazing that Forumites seem to enjoy tittle tattle, a bigger car park, well it was needed by the hospital thats for sure, I do not think that the night market land will be used so that does not leave too many options does it in fact. As many staff from the hospital park outside on the road, it is not surprising.
As to what land and where , maybe it is for staff rather than patients, so it could be at least 4-500 metres away .
Lets wait until we find out exactly where it was and land for a car-park at 400 mill, get real, most owners of land in the town centre I know ( and I know a lot ) would never sell only lease.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by trubrit » November 16, 2013, 9:53 am

Khun Paul wrote:It is amazing that Forumites seem to enjoy tittle tattle, a bigger car park, well it was needed by the hospital thats for sure, I do not think that the night market land will be used so that does not leave too many options does it in fact. As many staff from the hospital park outside on the road, it is not surprising.
As to what land and where , maybe it is for staff rather than patients, so it could be at least 4-500 metres away .
Lets wait until we find out exactly where it was and land for a car-park at 400 mill, get real, most owners of land in the town centre I know ( and I know a lot ) would never sell only lease.
And most of the bigger players I know, not a lot admittedly, have a separate registered company for land purchases and would never consider anything but outright purchase, even at this high price .If you understand just a little about finance you would know that the sub division uses that property as collateral for the major companies future expansion .Read any companies annual accounts and you will understand .

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 16, 2013, 10:07 am

A land plot on Soi Sampanit has been bought by the Bkk hospital .. directly opposite the day n nite complex long narrow dirt filled plot with a tatty steel gate just about hanging on ... the plot was 40 mil ... THIS IS NOT TITTLE TATTLE as KP likes to say (incredible) but fact as the plot was owned by a friend of Daos who we were with last night ...obviously a very happy chappy .

Slowly but surely the plots on Soi Sampanit are being bought up and who can say where n what will go for a big lump next . Seems big players like Bkk hospital and the big hotel chains are taking over ...time will tell .

DM / PM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

trubrit
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by trubrit » November 16, 2013, 11:09 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:A land plot on Soi Sampanit has been bought by the Bkk hospital .. directly opposite the day n nite complex long narrow dirt filled plot with a tatty steel gate just about hanging on ... the plot was 40 mil ... THIS IS NOT TITTLE TATTLE as KP likes to say (incredible) but fact as the plot was owned by a friend of Daos who we were with last night ...obviously a very happy chappy .

Slowly but surely the plots on Soi Sampanit are being bought up and who can say where n what will go for a big lump next . Seems big players like Bkk hospital and the big hotel chains are taking over ...time will tell .

DM / PM
quote KP.
," most owners of land in the town centre I know ( and I know a lot ) would never sell only lease."
Guess Dao's friend wasn't one of them, aye KP?

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by BigRick808 » November 16, 2013, 5:03 pm

parrot wrote:Looking for some news of the location of the land in the Thai news, I instead came across the hospital's facebook page.....and this telling picture:

The non-surgical but operative Thai word is คัดค้าน
I appreciate your continued effort to teach us Thai. You are a very learned man, indeed. As well as an astute observer of subtle human behavior.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by Khun Paul » November 16, 2013, 8:00 pm

As I said probably a car park for staff, I may not know all of the owners, but the original po9st was about 400 mill, not a measly 40mill, and as you say it is small not exactly a major outlay what !
Some do sell, I said most not all would lease, one hopes that with his 40 mill he will enjoy it until it runs out, knowing Thais that wont be long.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by jackspratt » November 16, 2013, 8:10 pm

Khun Paul wrote:.......... one hopes that with his 40 mill he will enjoy it until it runs out, knowing Thais that wont be long.
Are you related to semperfiguy - might be worth checking the family tree? :shock:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 16, 2013, 8:23 pm

Khun Paul wrote:As I said probably a car park for staff, I may not know all of the owners, but the original po9st was about 400 mill, not a measly 40mill, and as you say it is small not exactly a major outlay what !
Some do sell, I said most not all would lease, one hopes that with his 40 mill he will enjoy it until it runs out, knowing Thais that wont be long.
According to the former land owner who accepted the measly 40 mil the land is going to be an access road to the hospital with parking down one side,,, having met the seller i doubt very much they will '"blow"" the windfall as they already have a few sheckles in the bank are are quite careful .
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by BigBubba » November 16, 2013, 8:46 pm

Ian, you CRACK ME UP! :lol: :lol: =D>
Every day I wake up is a good day.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by trubrit » November 16, 2013, 8:50 pm

On the price . Although the original news broadcast did definitely say Si loi lan, todays mention si sip lan. No apology or correction but seemingly a more reasonable figure , don't know about measly though. Unless of course your an ex-copper with a bit put away. :-"

papafarang
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by papafarang » November 17, 2013, 8:31 am

so the whole thread was wrong, nutty park not sold and 400,000,000 did not change hands. oh well useless gossip being spread to scare poor bar owners again. LMAO. why do people do it,got nothing better to write about i guess :lol: .
i got a BK triple whopper last night all the way from bangkok...Truth not gossip :shock: .no i guess no one is interested in that either :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

trubrit
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by trubrit » November 17, 2013, 9:07 am

papafarang wrote:so the whole thread was wrong, nutty park not sold and 400,000,000 did not change hands. oh well useless gossip being spread to scare poor bar owners again. LMAO. why do people do it,got nothing better to write about i guess :lol: .
i got a BK triple whopper last night all the way from bangkok...Truth not gossip :shock: .no i guess no one is interested in that either :lol:
Obviously your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.I actually posted about Bangkok hospital buying some land in the area and specifically said I didn't know whether it was Nutty Park.The price error was the fault of Udon
Radio news which I corrected on here .You seem to have joined the miserable band that if they don't like a poster, spends more time worrying about his posts than contributing anything worthwhile themselves .May I suggest if you find my posts so useless and annoying that you use the foe button , then you won't have to read them but others who appreciate the information I provide will be able to benefit from them . As I said before . Get on with your cooking it's what you do best .

croc
udonmap.com

Nutty park land sold?

Post by croc » November 17, 2013, 9:34 am

On the Soi Sampan goss, I hear from an Ol Welsh Chap that The Sportsbar will maybe Purchased by BKK Hos for 4.5M and the Bell will be ringing loadly on this coming Wednesday Night?? [-o< Not sure if its true but sounds a little odd of a time particularly as its after the big Scunthorp Replay at home to Grimsby on Tuesday Night, do hope all the Nursing Staff are there to assist DM part with enough baht to purchase a few Beers, will get them to bring the Oxygen Trolley and a Chair so he can be wheeled around the corner to the ATM should funds be found to be insufficient. If the Sportsbar is going to the BKK Hos hope Steve finds another Spot to relocate to sooner rather than later.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”