A Serious Electrical Question...

General Udon Thani topics only!
semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » December 6, 2013, 10:12 am

I would like to attach a toilet sprayer (bum gun with hose) to a wall mounted electric heater. In the case of a shower nozzle being connected to a water heater, when the water is turned on there is no back pressure and the water flows freely out the shower nozzle and the water is turned off when not in use. If I hook up a toilet sprayer to a water heater and leave the water turned on constantly, there will be back pressure in the line until the release on the nozzle is pushed during the occasional use. My concern is that this back pressure might somehow cause an overflow or leak in the internal components of the heater and result in a short or worse yet an electrocution.

A second scenario would be to install a free flowing T-joint where the hot water comes out of the heater in the shower and then attach a shower nozzle and a bum gun to the joint. We would use the bum gun for enemas and douche only while showering. In this case I would only be turning the water on during a shower and until the bum gun is used any back pressure in that hose would be released out the shower line and nozzle. At the end of the shower the water is turned off, so theoretically there has been no back pressure into the heater itself. As a side note, the water pressure coming into the house is very mild with no surges to my knowledge.

So, in your estimation are either of these methods safe? Your advise and other suggestions are very much appreciated.

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » December 6, 2013, 10:30 am

By installing a hose with an extra valve (the sprayer handle) you modifying the safe operation of the water heater, however some shower heads can also change the spray and sometimes even turn the water off. But all shower heater units should be installed with a tap feeding the heater to turn off when not in use. Id go for The T-peice method if you can't suss out how the water flow works on the heater I.e is it a flow switch or check valve or what? Controlling the flow through the unit

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 7, 2013, 3:42 am

I would put a T joint in ' before ' the Heater, or Califront as we call them..and run the gun off this..so you can use the gun with or without the Heater in action..it might mean the water is cold, but if you turn the Heater on also to shower at the same time, this should not be an inconvenience..I dont think the back pressure is a problem as it is always there in the system isnt it.?

could always run the garden hose thru the bathroom window...hahaha

magpie73
udonmap.com

Post by magpie73 » December 7, 2013, 5:20 am

thought you were a ruff and ready us of a marine why the ---- do you need hot water for ya hoop

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 7, 2013, 5:26 am

Why anyone would require hot water to wash your private parts sems a tad excessive to me, however if one puts as mentioned a 'T' joint prior to the heater you should be able to operate both with ease, but IF the pump is not man enough to operate two things at the same time, the resultant drop in pressure will make the shower run hotter when the Bum Gun is in operation.
I would never install said GUN ofter the heater unless you are a little weird in your toilet requirements or a little eccentric.

douglas
udonmap.com

Post by douglas » December 7, 2013, 4:14 pm

Hi.
Just seen a advert, today, on the Home and Food ch on TV . It was a for a toilet with a B D attached into the toilet. Only caught a glimpse of this, It had 3 different setting, buttons, for the BD. Sorry I don't know the cost etc. Ch 78 or ch 79 was the Ch. Home and Food was the name.
It might be worth checking. For the life of me why they want 3 different setting I don't know. I can understand for a man and woman, but what is the third button for. Maybe the dog uses it

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » December 7, 2013, 7:36 pm

Today I installed the free flowing T-joint to my shower water heater and hooked up the shower hose and nozzle together with the bum gun hose and nozzle. I am convinced that my method is safe, so now my wife has warm water with which to douche and the both of us have warm water with which we can do enemas if needed. At my age constipation can be a problem, so the warm enemas will come in handy from time to time.

Of course I could have accomplished the same purpose with the use of a good shower nozzle with multiple settings/sprays, but for all those I have looked at I couldn't be sure that there would be sufficient concentrated spray in the center of the nozzle to force water up the arse or into the ****. So, the bum gun works beautifully for both, and I am happy with my arrangement. Try it...you'll like it!

Thanks to all those who offered advice and suggestions.
Attachments
Shower1.jpg
Shower1.jpg (4.29 KiB) Viewed 1739 times
Shower.jpg
Shower.jpg (4.94 KiB) Viewed 1739 times
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Post by BigBubba » December 8, 2013, 6:40 pm

Way back when electric toothbrushes first came on the market I had a somewhat kinky girlfriend who somehow learned to "stimulate" herself with this device (without the bristles attached). Watching this in action was a bit stimulating also. ;) So a warm water douche does not at all seem unusual to me.
Every day I wake up is a good day.

pf-flyer
udonmap.com

Post by pf-flyer » December 9, 2013, 1:08 pm

I like the garden hose thru the window solution.....[img] :lol: [/img]
I would sugest that you be very careful in using the final solution for enemas.....[img] :-k :-k :-k [/img]
"Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents."

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 9, 2013, 1:48 pm

and make sure you wash your feet after standing around in all that lot...hahaha

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » December 9, 2013, 8:18 pm

Semper
I would be wary of using untreated local tap water for an enema as you could wind up with a serious infection.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 9, 2013, 8:39 pm

fdimike wrote:Semper
I would be wary of using untreated local tap water for an enema as you could wind up with a serious infection..........
......... as well as a large electricity bill. :D

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » December 9, 2013, 9:50 pm

fdimike wrote:Semper
I would be wary of using untreated local tap water for an enema as you could wind up with a serious infection.
I appreciate the warning and will take it into consideration. I live in Baan San Sa-Ran, formerly knows as Lake Garden Estates, and our municipality is Tessaban Nong Bua. I just wonder how I could find out how well our tap water is treated. Has anyone ever checked into this?

fdimike
udonmap.com

Post by fdimike » December 9, 2013, 10:08 pm

I believe Parrot has gone down the water testing route. The low pressure system here is open to drawing in major pollutants along its route. As best I can determine it is only minimally treated with chlorine. It's also one reason why water delievery systems in developed countries utilize a high pressure system.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » December 10, 2013, 12:25 pm

Did we ever get a serious electrical answer to the serious electrical question....

seems the post went to a plumbing subject for the shower and then provided to much info about unblocking plumbing in the nether region. :D

I would hate to have any high pressure exerted in that region 8-[ , but what ever turns you on.
Diet is my answer for blocked back passages.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » December 10, 2013, 12:48 pm

Blocked passages? ผักบุ่งไฟแดง stir fried morninG glory......works better than any butt gun I've met.
Ripe papaya does the trick as well.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 10, 2013, 1:12 pm

MODS - perhaps this thread should now be moved to the Health & Beauty forum. :D

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 10, 2013, 1:44 pm

I thought the ' Adventure and Exploring ' section of the forum

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » December 10, 2013, 5:17 pm

on reflection, maybe it should be in the ' DIY / Home handyman ' section....sorry Semi...but dont worry matey, I have suffered the dreaded log jam or two, and had the hell Hubble telescope in for a look....I get this vision of you looking like my cat at the vet, when it gets its temperture taken....hahahahaha

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » December 10, 2013, 8:48 pm

Barney wrote:Did we ever get a serious electrical answer to the serious electrical question....

seems the post went to a plumbing subject for the shower and then provided to much info about unblocking plumbing in the nether region. :D

I would hate to have any high pressure exerted in that region 8-[ , but what ever turns you on.
Diet is my answer for blocked back passages.
Hey Barney! Yes, I got a few pieces of advice which were much appreciated and the rest were from the regular "brain dead" bunch. I finished the plumbing job and posted my results above on Dec 7th. My wife and I are pleased with the results. For all those macho guys out there who believe that taking a douche or an enema is unnecessary, and certainly to be frowned upon if requiring warm water versus cold water, I'll just remind you that I have caught a good whiff of many a farang in Udon who stink to high heaven and could use a good warm water cleaning in the right places on a regular basis. I can't imagine what their wives feel when they have to crawl in the sack with these filthy slime balls. When I was in the military and we had a fellow Marine that smelled that bad we would all gang up on him and give him a scrubbing fit for a horse using a bottle of Wisk detergent, hot water and a dozen or so scrub brushes. Some of the local farangs could use one of those showers and more...as a matter of fact they ought to get their showers down at the local car wash and have their stinky arses pressure washed!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”