american debt imaged ?

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
kopkei
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by kopkei » December 13, 2013, 8:56 am

U.S. debt 114.5 trillion Dollars in picture ! !
AMERICAN DEBT IN PICTURE ... to understand the correct size .
You know this one : the 100 dollar bill.
1.jpg
This note is probably the most popular, known in the whole world. These are the bills that we will use to
The "pyramids" build that we describe in this presentation.
This is a pack of 10 thousand dollar:.
2.jpg
This amount is enough to enjoy a nice vacation at he sea or buy a small second-hand car , most of us have to work for several months.

And here is one million dollars. Ultimately, it is not as impressive as one might think...
3.jpg
Most inhabitants of this planet will never get together this amount in their lives. It is perhaps because of this that the term "millionaire" is the dream of every little citizen.

Let us move on to $ 100 million:
4.jpg
As you can notice, this amount fits on a standard pallet handling and transport them to facilitate. For comparison, next to , a packet of 1 million and another 10 thousand dollars placed.

Whow! Now we come to the one billion dollar ...
5.jpg
You got it, if you want to do a bank robbery to steel this amount you will need a big truck to transport it..

And here is how 1 Trillion Dollars looks like:
6.jpg
Note:. These are two floors pallets of $ 100 million each.
to compare .. About a football field full, or a Boeing 747-400
7.jpg
And now we go to 15 Trillion Dollar ...
8.jpg
As you can see, the Boeing has completely disappeared behind the mountain Dollars, and the Statue of Liberty get worried because this amount is still less than the national debt of the United States...

and finally the american debt of 114,5 trillion dollars imaged on the right side of the picture...
9.jpg
If you would jump from such a height down then they can scrape you off the asphalt like a pancake.
This 114.5 trillion dollars, the sum that the United States fail to pay the pensions, health care, the cost of Social Security, the Police and various military projects that look so nice to every U.S. president.
So, to get this amount, there are only two options. Either start printing these trillions of $ ,
or leave the U.S. nationals cough up this amount...(!).

"INCREDIBLE!"
And all this while the U.S. rating agencies giving itself the right to usurp and quote the core European economies - Something to think about????... :roll:
sorry for maybe bad translation... ;)

leterry60614
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by leterry60614 » December 13, 2013, 12:17 pm

It's a lot of money but the USA has a lot of assets. The USA public debt is 107.2% of GDP... Compare that with 229.8% for Japan.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by FrazeeDK » December 13, 2013, 4:33 pm

and despite rumblings from the Europeans, the Chinese, and others, the U.S. Dollar is still effectively the world's reserve currency...

not that I agree in any way with the absolutely profligate spending of the U.S. Government...
Dave

BigRick808
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by BigRick808 » May 22, 2014, 12:04 am

The debt is approximately $17.5 trillion.

thrilled
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by thrilled » May 22, 2014, 12:50 am

How much longer can this keep going before it becomes A catastraphie ?i'm surprised it hasn't already happened.
The government is bankrupt but it's still hanging in there

BigRick808
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by BigRick808 » May 22, 2014, 10:45 pm

thrilled wrote:How much longer can this keep going before it becomes A catastraphie ?i'm surprised it hasn't already happened.
The government is bankrupt but it's still hanging in there
If you owe someone money are you bankrupt?

Your another ignorant person on here that doesn't have a clue about the things he writes. Get a dictionary--and read it.

BTW -- I'm all for cutting spending and not borrowing money.

BigRick808
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by BigRick808 » May 22, 2014, 10:49 pm

[quote="kopkei"]U.S. debt 114.5 trillion Dollars in picture ! !

The debt is approximately $17.5 trillion. You don't know what you're talking about :badteeth:

GT93
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by GT93 » May 23, 2014, 3:59 pm

What % of this debt is owed to the Chinese? If the US is bankrupt then I guess Xi Jinping will be taking possession of the US and will be setting up a second home in the White House while the Chinese make Uncle Sam profitable again. He's probably on the blower most days to Mr. O telling Mr. O to do this and that. I would be if I was the Chinese leader. I'd talk to Mr. O as a banker does to a borrower well up the creek.

If this ain't happening then either Uncle Sam isn't bankrupt or the Chinese are way too tolerant.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

noosard
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by noosard » May 23, 2014, 4:36 pm

Check out the clock or bomb ticking

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&rct=j ... 0277,d.dGc

BigRick808
udonmap.com

american debt imaged ?

Post by BigRick808 » June 3, 2014, 8:27 pm

GT93 wrote:What % of this debt is owed to the Chinese? If the US is bankrupt then I guess Xi Jinping will be taking possession of the US and will be setting up a second home in the White House while the Chinese make Uncle Sam profitable again. He's probably on the blower most days to Mr. O telling Mr. O to do this and that. I would be if I was the Chinese leader. I'd talk to Mr. O as a banker does to a borrower well up the creek.

If this ain't happening then either Uncle Sam isn't bankrupt or the Chinese are way too tolerant.
Probably around 12%. But if anything like that does happen in the far distant future, we could always make a deal to hand over some of our puppet states like the one you live in. Just because you have a British flag on your flag doesn't mean they own you 100% :D

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”