Expert advice

General Udon Thani topics only!
grievous
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by grievous » December 30, 2013, 9:22 am

The regularly enjoy the debate amongst members of the Udon Map community of many varying topics and I've decided there are a lot of experts to gain knowledge from.
It would be great if the posters provided where and how they gained their knowledge before they gave advice.
Is it through education, life experience, career experience or told by a friend of a friend.
People read the posts and may make correct or incorrect decisions based on information gained from the forum.
For example- If it is a real estate post tell us about successes and regrets in your property investment life
-If it's an education post let us know if you are a qualified teacher, where did you get your degree and where you have taught.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by stattointhailand » December 30, 2013, 5:01 pm

grievous wrote:The regularly enjoy the debate amongst members of the Udon Map community of many varying topics and I've decided there are a lot of experts to gain knowledge from.
It would be great if the posters provided where and how they gained their knowledge before they gave advice.
Is it through education, life experience, career experience or told by a friend of a friend.
People read the posts and may make correct or incorrect decisions based on information gained from the forum.
For example- If it is a real estate post tell us about successes and regrets in your property investment life
-If it's an education post let us know if you are a qualified teacher, where did you get your degree and where you have taught.
Can only assume that it's going to get very quiet on Udonmap if people start to use those critria ........

Perhaps we could get some extra "smilies" like "Learned from p*sshead in local bar" or "my brother in law explained it to me when he asked for the money" or "Told by a nice farang who wanted me to invest in his new business" :lol:

bumper
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by bumper » December 30, 2013, 6:48 pm

Perhaps a resume would do the trick, just kidding :lol: :lol:

Free advice is usually worth all you paid for it.

Most of us are just killing time on here. Some of the topics can be very interesting and useful. But legal advice, land purchase prices, girlfriend advice, Ect. See the above.
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

grievous
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by grievous » December 30, 2013, 8:42 pm

:lol: I like the idea of extra smiles Statto

bluejets
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by bluejets » December 31, 2013, 6:43 am

I was always told it was not a good idea to admit to being an expert, professional is ok but expert no.
reason....ex...(out of).....spert ( drip under pressure) :-k :-k \:D/

Barney
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by Barney » December 31, 2013, 10:25 pm

Expert advice needed from the weather experts.
Every man and his dog was able to tell me that it was "raining heavy" at times and when "was it going to cool down" but hopefully the experts can come out from under the blankets and tell me when "is it going to bloody warm up". Had to get the ski jacket out last night. Maybe because it was my b'day last night and old age has me feeling those frigid moments more often. The jacket came out before the 2 bottles of Pinot Noir me and the missus swallowed.

Happy new year.
I'm wishing for 5-0 :D

kennedy75

Expert advice

Post by kennedy75 » December 31, 2013, 10:42 pm

Happy New year :)

bumper
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by bumper » January 1, 2014, 7:55 am

Ok Barney I'll bite two months air con time again :lol:

Happy New Year
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Zidane
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by Zidane » January 1, 2014, 10:04 am

Barney wrote:Expert advice needed from the weather experts.
Every man and his dog was able to tell me that it was "raining heavy" at times and when "was it going to cool down" but hopefully the experts can come out from under the blankets and tell me when "is it going to bloody warm up". Had to get the ski jacket out last night. Maybe because it was my b'day last night and old age has me feeling those frigid moments more often. The jacket came out before the 2 bottles of Pinot Noir me and the missus swallowed.

Happy new year.
I'm wishing for 5-0 :D
Sorry to hear about your discomfort and I hope the cool weather didnt spoil your birthday ! Sadly,Australians dont seem able to cope with the cooler weather the same as us English ! 8)
The good news is it seems to be slowly warming up with Friday promising to be a very pleasant evening....the bad news is it drops a couple of degrees after that,according to the BBC.
Wednesday,High 24c Low 13c
Thursday,High 27c Low 14c
Friday,High 29c Low 16c
Saturday,High 27c Low 14c
Sunday,High 26c Low 14c

"I'm wishing for 5-0".......yes,me too,it would be a great way for Manchester United to start the New Year by thrashing Spurs !
Happy New Year to everyone.......2013 remembered for Manchester United claiming their 20th league title,Sir Alex Ferguson retiring as manager after 26 years in charge and the UK economy staging a recovery at long last \:D/ .....nowt much else happened in 2013 did it ?
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

glalt
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by glalt » January 1, 2014, 11:06 am

If you want expert advice, you have to go to the Thai Visa Forum. They have guys who are experts on ANY subject you can imagine. It's amazing that the same group of guys know everything about everything. Even when their advice is proven wrong, they will vigorously defend the erroneous information.

It especially irritates me because my wife knows EVERYTHING and she is never wrong.

kubotatim
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by kubotatim » January 1, 2014, 11:11 am

glalt wrote:If you want expert advice, you have to go to the Thai Visa Forum. They have guys who are experts on ANY subject you can imagine. It's amazing that the same group of guys know everything about everything. Even when their advice is proven wrong, they will vigorously defend the erroneous information.

It especially irritates me because my wife knows EVERYTHING and she is never wrong.

Ha Ha well said Garry.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by merchant seaman » January 1, 2014, 11:36 am

Attachments
for-sale.jpg
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Expert advice

Post by mathusalah80 » January 1, 2014, 1:02 pm

Zid wrote:...."I'm wishing for 5-0".......yes,me too,it would be a great way for Manchester United to start the New Year by thrashing Spurs !

Thanks very much friend :evil: 8-[ [-o< [-X And I'm wishing MU finish the season fifth, just missing out on goal average,on the last game of the season; so there! :-" :D :lol:

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”