Pannarai Hotel

General Udon Thani topics only!
bubbles
udonmap.com

Pannarai Hotel

Post by bubbles » February 12, 2014, 11:38 am

I have sent emails requesting prices for rooms end of march, but they don't reply can anyone know how to contact them they don't have prices on there website.
ThanksBubbles

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Pannarai Hotel

Post by Prenders88 » February 12, 2014, 11:44 am

1200 baht a night booked through agoda.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Pannarai Hotel

Post by BigBubba » February 12, 2014, 11:50 am

Pretty sure they are in excess of 1,000 baht per night, but don't know if I'd be eager to stay at a place that gave such poor service (lack of response to your email). Unless you're dead set on staying on soi Sampan I'd suggest Intara, a brand new hotel about 5 minutes away, secluded, quiet, nicely furnished, and 500 baht and up for rooms. No pool or restaurant. We've referred several friends there. I believe they are a UM sponsor. At least one lady speaks English. Here's their website: http://www.intarahotel.com/
Every day I wake up is a good day.

bubbles
udonmap.com

Pannarai Hotel

Post by bubbles » February 12, 2014, 11:54 am

thanks boys will look at intrarahotel.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Pannarai Hotel

Post by BobHelm » February 12, 2014, 11:59 am

Zidane
udonmap.com

Pannarai Hotel

Post by Zidane » February 12, 2014, 12:18 pm

Have to say the Intra hotel looks very nice....situated near Nong Bua and only 500 baht for a decent,modern room.
Its got a lot of greenery to stroll in and a mini-mini zoo.A bit out of the way if you havent got your own transport but the hotel can get you a taxi into the centre of town,within 10 minutes,for just 50-60 baht.
It gets good reviews on Tripadvisor.....looks ideal for an inexpensive,relaxing break with the wife or mia-noi. ;)

PS: not going off topic,which I know is about the Pannarai,but bubbles expressed an interest in the Intra and I know my highly valued opinion is much sought after ! 8)

The Pannarai is great for those who want to be centrally located in town and require a swimming pool.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Svein66
udonmap.com

Pannarai Hotel

Post by Svein66 » February 12, 2014, 2:20 pm

bubbles wrote:thanks boys will look at intrarahotel.
I`ve stayed at Intara and it`s great value for money IF you have your own transportation and don`t need breakfast. If you need taxi and breakfast, you end up paying at least the same as Pannarai, possibly more.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”