Luxury house for rent, Phu Failom area 12 rai Udon thani

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
faranginUTH
udonmap.com

Post by faranginUTH » February 24, 2014, 4:14 pm

I am placing this ad on behalf of a friend, initial contact is made with me, you can PM me or place your email here as a reply, I will get back with you shortly:

For your consideration is a luxurious 2 story, fully furnished 4 bedroom house nestled on 12+ Rai in the Udon Thani province nearby the Phu Failom state park, you are about 15 minutes from the airport and major shopping centers and the edge of the city of Udonthani. The estate features many tall mature trees, the plantation area that can be cultivated if wanted. Everything is green and lush, but its not overgrown, as we employ a grounds keeper to maintain a botanical garden setting.

This beautiful house was contracted to be constructed with western standards in mind by a Pharmacist in the Udonthani province, nothing was spared in its construction and only first quality materials were used, the Pharmacist built the house for his family to enjoy for a long time.
As things change and plans change, the Pharmacist and his family has moved out to a villa in the city and has put the property up for rent or sale, as Udon thani is quickly expanding he is thinking of opening up second pharmacy.

One thing you should note, if you look around in the city of Udon, everything is brown and dusty (no trees), but when you escape the city and go outside to the Phu Failom area, its all green and lush, the air is a better quality and its not dusty and dirty, its so quiet you can hear yourself think!
Night time at the house its very quite, you will hear the sounds of crickets and wind rustling through the trees, morning time there are many song birds happily singing for you to start your day with your coffee or tea on any of your 4 terraces overlooking the forested area.

The location of the estate was chosen for peace and quiet and privacy.

You will be located 10 minutes from the airport, 5 minutes to shopping malls and 15 to 20 minutes to the center of town.

This is a fully furnished 4 bedroom house, the Master bedroom has an en suite bathroom.
4 bathrooms (one in the master bedroom) plus 1 upstairs and 2 downstairs.
Living room
Dining room
Pantry
Office room
Kitchen (western style inside the house)
The upstairs has Thai hardwood parquet flooring
The ground floor is marble
There are 2 large patios that could be used for an outdoor dining area or lounge, have coffee in the morning overlooking your estate!
The house floor area is approximately 600 sq. meters
Covered garage for 2 cars
The perimeter of the property is walled and fenced and gated
12+ Rai
There is a maids quarters/ grounds keepers house a couple hundred meters away from the main house.

1 month rental is 40,000 baht a month
if rented by the year 30,000 a month
a deposit is required
hus.jpg
hfr2.jpg
ddr2.jpg
dbr.jpg

bactokill
udonmap.com

Post by bactokill » September 8, 2014, 7:19 am

Dearest,

This house still availeble. Please leth me now

Van Londersele

bactokill
udonmap.com

Post by bactokill » September 8, 2014, 7:23 am

Dearest,

phone number 0942794969 or email [email protected]
Greatings

Maxxamum

Post by Maxxamum » September 25, 2014, 8:48 pm

What is the selling price?

faranginUTH
udonmap.com

Post by faranginUTH » October 7, 2014, 8:00 pm

Maxxamum: http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/h ... 30256.html
>>>>>private message sent to you!>>>>>
25 million baht

Bactokill, my apologies for not replying to your inquiry, I will have the owners contact you!
We would like to know how long you would be renting for?

For some reason, I have not received any email from the boards "follow thread notice" sorry for the late reply!

Return to “Property for rent”