Swimming lessons for kids

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
Muni
udonmap.com

Post by Muni » March 18, 2014, 12:57 pm

My daughter is 12. She can swim but not as good as she should. Last year she took lessons at the TANADON pool. While she did learn something, it was really more like childcare. I'm a decent swimmer but would rather not pass along any more of my poor habits. Can anyone recommend a real swimming instructor in Udon who will actually push the kids a little? Thanks

martynsnowman
udonmap.com

Post by martynsnowman » March 18, 2014, 1:46 pm

i know a guy from manchester called LEN FAIRFCLOUGH he can help children with there swimming
.... calm down all you oldies i was only joking ....

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » March 18, 2014, 2:15 pm

They used to have instruction at the Komen City pool. The instructor teaches at the Sports College, his wife teaches kindergarten at St. Mary's. Very nice couple, good with children and he is a good instructor. It has been a few years, but they might still be there. Late afternoons, 5-7 pm.

coach

Post by coach » February 20, 2015, 12:47 pm

I have been coaching all strokes of swimming with many years of experiences.

Do you still need swimming coach for assisting your daughter?

Cheers
Coach

Muni
udonmap.com

Post by Muni » February 26, 2015, 6:13 pm

Hi Coach
Yes we're looking for the right coach. Do you have access to a pool? I'll send you a PM

We live in Rom Yen 3, not far from T Bar, Los Amigos, etc.

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » February 26, 2015, 8:02 pm

I'm interested also
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

coach

Post by coach » February 26, 2015, 9:10 pm

Muni wrote:Hi Coach
Yes we're looking for the right coach. Do you have access to a pool? I'll send you a PM

We live in Rom Yen 3, not far from T Bar, Los Amigos, etc.
Hi Muni,

I have read your message and thank for your given mobile phone number.

Actually I just arrived in Udon Thani on Monday of 16.02.15 and I am not quite familiar with your
residence area but I will check it up. However currently I am residing in the area close to Temple Po.

I used to teach and coaching KIWI and Europeans at all ages from 3 years old up to 60 for all strokes of swimming.
Therefore you do not have to worry that your daughter at age 13 will have problem to improve her swimming skills
and techniques. Please reply me to my email address of [email protected], if it is convenience for you and in case you have problem to access to attached file of My-VersatileCompetence-.doc.

Subsequently we will arrange an agreeable appointment for meeting you and your daughter for discussing coaching your daughter swimming in details.

Which swimming strokes would you like me to coach your daughter?

Kindly and best regards
Coach
[email protected]
Attachments
My-VersatileCompetences-.doc
Please read cautiously this file if my coaching skills and techniques are appropriate to your daughter.
(37 KiB) Downloaded 192 times

coach

Post by coach » February 26, 2015, 9:16 pm

socksy wrote:I'm interested also
Good evening Socksy,

Are you interested in learning swimming from me?

Or do you need me to coach you for improving your swimming skills and techniques?

Which swimming strokes would you like me to teach or coach you?

Kindly regards,
Coach
[email protected]

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » February 27, 2015, 5:22 am

coach wrote:
socksy wrote:I'm interested also
Good evening Socksy,

Are you interested in learning swimming from me?

Or do you need me to coach you for improving your swimming skills and techniques?

Which swimming strokes would you like me to teach or coach you?

Kindly regards,
Coach
[email protected]
Hi Coach

It is lessons for my six year old daughter - she has the basics and can keep herself afloat and almost swim but needs the final finishings to swim properly. I would like her to learn the 'crawl' and breast stroke at least. I am away from Udon till Tuesday evening but will contact you on my return. She is just finishing Kindergarten at St Mary's school.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

coach

Post by coach » February 27, 2015, 10:28 am

Hi Socksy,

Your six years old daughter is able to float and swimming crawl and breast stroke that is better then she can not swim and is afraid of her body entering into water. Now the question is if her legs, hands, head and mouth of swimming breast stroke enable to coordinate appropriately and her postures of these her body parts have been put in appropriate places of her mechanism body movement against water current while swimming breast stroke. Based on her actual situation, I can assist her to master in breast stroke swimming. How long will she need to master in breast stroke? It will depend on how quick she will follow and implementing my instructions and coaching, but also how often she will practice breast stroke swimming after my teaching and coaching hours.

If you like, please refer to attached document of My-VersatileCompetence.pdf that demonstrates my scientific, systematic, reliable and effective methods of pedagogic and didactic in teaching and coaching swimming for all strokes. Then you will find out if my swimming teaching and coaching methods are appropriate to your six years old daughter.

If you prefer, please send your messages to my email address of [email protected] that I enable to send you swimming documents in pdf.format but here I can only forward you doc-format documents.

Meanwhile I am looking forward to hearing from your feedback again on Tuesday of 3rd March 2015, when you will
return to Udon Thani.

Kindly regards,
Coach
[email protected]
Attachments
Please read this file cautiously if my teaching & coaching methods are appropriate to your daughter
(37 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » February 27, 2015, 11:45 am

coach are you giving formal swimming lessons to kids
I have a tribe that needs to know how to swim

coach

Post by coach » February 27, 2015, 5:03 pm

noosard wrote:coach are you giving formal swimming lessons to kids
I have a tribe that needs to know how to swim
Hi Noosard,

I am teaching and coaching swimming of all strokes to all age groups and different races including tribe kids.
The instruction language of all my swimming lessons is English because I can not speak Thai.

1) How old are your mentioned tribe kids?
2) How many of Tribe kids would like to learn formal swimming lessons?
3) Can the tribe kids understand well spoken English?
4) Can you arrange an interpreter for converting English into Thai and reverse direction to these Tribe Kids if they do
not understand verbal English?
5) What time on Tomorrow Saturday of 28/02/2015 will you meet me at swimming pool entrance of Institute for
Physical Education Udonthani for discussing the possibility of teaching swimming lessons to tribe kids in details.
Please confirm if you will enable to make it.
6) What are your counter proposal of meeting me in case you will not make it in term of meeting date, time and venue?

For our convenience sake, please reply me to my email address of [email protected], then I enable to forward you
swimming documents in PDF format but here is only doc-format accessible.

You find in enclosing my scientific, systematic, reliable and effective methods of teaching and coaching swimming of all strokes in attached document of My-VersatileCompetences-.doc .

Please read this attached file cautiously if my teaching and coaching swimming skills and techniques are appropriate to the tribe kids.

Kindly regards,
Coach

[email protected]
Attachments
Please read this attached file cautiously if my teaching and coaching swimming skills and techniques are appropriate to the tribe kids.
(37 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » May 24, 2015, 5:08 pm

Sorry not getting back to you sooner coach
I have 4 kids
4 boys aged 4,5,7 and 8
I am still interested in them getting formal coaching

jamanita

Re: Swimming lessons for 12 years old boy

Post by jamanita » March 10, 2018, 12:32 pm

Can anyone recommend a real swimming instructor in Udon who will actually push the kids a little? Thanks
We just move back to Udon and I am looking for swimming instructor for my son. He can swim but I want him to do better and be a strong swimmer.

Thank you

felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: Swimming lessons for kids

Post by felixcat » March 11, 2018, 12:14 pm

jamanita, I am known here on UDMap as Felixcat..alot don't like me, maybe because I tell the truth. I understand your position and maybe this helps,...we popped into our friends gold shop last week, X & Air, (their chinese names) and she was talking about how their swimming instructor does not favor any of the children, but demands them all to follow instructions. No time for play. Is that a good thing?
In 1964, my mom, sent me to a lady who put me in the water, and I almost drowned.
The point? Get someone who takes it serious. Chinese own Thailand and if you get in good with them, you will be OK, Good schools, good health, good money, what ever.
[email protected]

jamanita

Re: Swimming lessons for kids

Post by jamanita » March 12, 2018, 8:49 am

Thank you felixcat, well kids should follow instructions giving by instructor. Maybe Chinese thai peoples thinks differently.

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”