Rooms In The Hospital Building - Central Udon

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
angsta
udonmap.com

Post by angsta » April 2, 2014, 12:26 pm

Last time I was in Udon a friend of mine was renting a room in the hospital building in the middle of the city. Does anyone know the name of the place or have any contact details?

Thanks,

angsta::

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » April 2, 2014, 2:18 pm

AEK UDON HOSPITAL APT BUILDING .. I stayed there for 3 months back in 2012.. Very good, location, service. Very clean, safe, quiet, comfortable. I got a very good deal... They always have PROMOTION check it out. There are many little extras such as fresh towels... which can add up quickly. HOWEVER be careful about using the AIRCON, they charge like 7-10 bath per kwh..
My last month ac bill was greater than my rent bill.... Otherwise a great place. ENJOY..

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » April 2, 2014, 3:11 pm

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

howard
udonmap.com

Post by howard » April 2, 2014, 5:07 pm

the-monk wrote:AEK UDON HOSPITAL APT BUILDING .. I stayed there for 3 months back in 2012.. Very good, location, service. Very clean, safe, quiet, comfortable. I got a very good deal... They always have PROMOTION check it out. There are many little extras such as fresh towels... which can add up quickly. HOWEVER be careful about using the AIRCON, they charge like 7-10 bath per kwh..
My last month ac bill was greater than my rent bill.... Otherwise a great place. ENJOY..
Must agree was a great place to stay but left after my first month AC bill of over 5,000 baht and this was years ago =;

SanukJoe
udonmap.com

Post by SanukJoe » July 11, 2014, 9:35 am

Energy wasters always pay high bills.

When I read 5000 baht electricity in just an apartment, I realize why human kind is getting through its fossil energy reserve so quickly.

A bit of calculating brings the use on a bit over 700 Kwh! (AEK charges 7 baht per Kwh)
My house, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with electric heaters, one AC unit, uses average 300 Kwh.

It probably means some people leave the AC on even when nobody is in the room, a total waste of energy and unnecessary. When the apartment is hot when you arrive, switch on the AC and it's fine within 5 minutes, use the 5 minutes to take a shower and all is ok. Close the curtains when you leave the room during the day (if on a sun side) and you could get away with a monthly electricity bill of 1000-1500 baht, easily!

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”