Video showing gang of men beating Burmese prostitutes

General Udon Thani topics only!
vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 24, 2014, 10:49 pm

The daily mail today published a video showing a gang of men beating girls its a shocking video worse they are quickly reported to be Burmese men but it is claimed they are Thai police issuing a warning what will happen to Burmese prostitutes in Thailand funny as it is reported to be going viral after more than 40.000 hits on u-tube. Is this the old thai police denying things again and blaming others for beating young girls, who cant defend themselves 1 word in my book Gutless Animals.

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » April 25, 2014, 1:38 am

they are not gutless.they are scum.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 25, 2014, 7:26 am

Ah! vlad - first to bring you the 1+ year old "news". :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... trage.html

downunder
udonmap.com

Post by downunder » April 25, 2014, 7:51 am

How disgusting, assholes, I only hope the time comes when they get treated the same, hopefully in jail. The saying that Life is cheap in Asia is so true

martynsnowman
udonmap.com

Post by martynsnowman » April 25, 2014, 8:02 am

vlad wrote:The daily mail today published a video showing a gang of men beating girls its a shocking video worse they are quickly reported to be Burmese men but it is claimed they are Thai police issuing a warning what will happen to Burmese prostitutes in Thailand funny as it is reported to be going viral after more than 40.000 hits on u-tube. Is this the old thai police denying things again and blaming others for beating young girls, who cant defend themselves 1 word in my book Gutless Animals.
is,nt " gutless animals " 2 words vlad .... :-"

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » April 25, 2014, 1:40 pm

martynsnowman wrote:
vlad wrote:The daily mail today published a video showing a gang of men beating girls its a shocking video worse they are quickly reported to be Burmese men but it is claimed they are Thai police issuing a warning what will happen to Burmese prostitutes in Thailand funny as it is reported to be going viral after more than 40.000 hits on u-tube. Is this the old thai police denying things again and blaming others for beating young girls, who cant defend themselves 1 word in my book Gutless Animals.
*is,nt "* gutless animals " 2 words vlad .... :-"
It is " ISN'T! " dear.
Never mind we ALL make mistakes .... Don't we?
Mai mee tahng !

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » April 25, 2014, 1:58 pm

is,nt :?

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 25, 2014, 7:26 pm

Why are you so negative Jack i only posted what i saw in the Daily Mail printed Wednesday. A few mistakes like 2 words " Oh my God". A year old news or recent is it a way to treat young girls, by knocking one of them out ??. Hard men these Thai's aren't they.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 25, 2014, 8:47 pm

vlad, I would suggest it is you who is negative, by posting 12 month old "news" about something that has not been shown to involve Thai people at all.

But that would fit in with your MO (along with your soul mate izzie) in taking every opportunity you can to knock Thailand, based no doubt on your negative experience(s) here.

The video itself is shocking, and not to be condoned. But neither is incessant sniping from 10,000 kilometres away by those who are disaffected. :?

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 27, 2014, 3:17 am

Can you read Jack I said going on a report in the Daily mail. I did not know it was a year old, I have never met or spoken to Izzie incessant sniping that's your opinion. People like you who constantly slag off posters is the reason UM or Udon Talk are losing members because of people like you. I was pre warned about you and the warnings have become true.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 27, 2014, 6:59 am

I find Jack to be a very sane voice in what can on occasions feel like a bit of a nut house. Others might, of course, see things differently. I wasn't aware Udonmap is losing members. It seems to be going from strength to strength.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”