2 Bed 2 Story Town Houses / Shop / Business

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
croc
udonmap.com

2 Bed 2 Story Town Houses / Shop / Business

Post by croc » April 28, 2014, 2:31 pm

2 Brand New 2 Story 2 Bedroom Units for Rent

Down Stairs Toilet, Kitchen Area, Living Area.

Upstairs 2 Bedrooms with own Ensuite Bathrooms, Office Area Upstairs.

These are Located Between Romyen 3 & 4 on the main Road off the Ring Road.

Furnished and Aircon in Main Bedroom, Available Now. 11,000 THB a Month, 3 Months Deposit.

Ideal Shop or Business Down Stairs. Contact Steve or Nung at the Sportsbar as I am away at Work.

Cheers
Last edited by croc on June 26, 2014, 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Karl1

2 Bed 2 Story Town Houses for Rent / Sale

Post by Karl1 » April 29, 2014, 11:22 am

Hi Croc

Do you have any photo's and a mobile no?

croc
udonmap.com

2 Bed 2 Story Town Houses for Rent / Sale

Post by croc » April 29, 2014, 12:52 pm

Yes Karl I do, I am in the DRC in Africa until May, send me an email to [email protected] and I can forward them as I have tried to put them on here but my computer skills are a little lacking.

Thanks

Return to “Property for rent”