The Things You Least Expect

Thai Society and culture, Living in Thailand.
parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » April 29, 2014, 9:14 pm

10 or so years ago I attended a First Communion at St Mary's for son of an American family in town. The father and mother were all duded up, as were their 3 children. The son who was receiving communion for the first time wore a jacket and tie. Somewhere during the service, something caught my eye....at the altar......all the years of me being an altar boy, I never saw anything like it......hidden behind the altar, then exposed again.....sure enough, Father John had on a pair of blue shower clogs as he was saying Mass.
Going through today's Udon news, I came across this video from a local Christian music camp.....can't read the sign clearly enough to tell where.....but as I was listening to the song......not at first.....somewhere in the middle of the song........the conductor in bare feet.......'How strange,' I thought......and then I noticed that all the singers were equally barefooted.
The small things that you won't see back in your home country.
http://www.udon108.com/thai/showthread. ... ost2083053

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 29, 2014, 11:32 pm

Dagenham Darling Sandie Shaw :lol:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » April 30, 2014, 10:40 am

stattointhailand wrote:Dagenham Darling Sandie Shaw :lol:
Yeah ! And She WON The Eurovision Song Contest like that ( Bare Feet ) with " Puppet On A String " :-" :-" She Actually worked for Ford Motors in Dagenham, Before She was spotted singing in London by none other than.......Adam Faith.... ;)

Return to “Society and culture”