trekkertony
udonmap.com

finding your vehicle when remote locking out of range

Post by trekkertony » May 15, 2014, 2:53 am

rickfarang
udonmap.com

Post by rickfarang » May 15, 2014, 12:37 pm

Great idea! I guess this means that I need to carry a jug of water after I park the car.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » May 15, 2014, 1:54 pm

rickfarang wrote:Great idea! I guess this means that I need to carry a jug of water after I park the car.

Only if you lack water in the brain!
What an entertaining video! Can anyone watching this not snicker at the 1:10 mark in the video? Between the science behind the idea (I'll assume it's true) and the fact that you half expect the poor guy to drop dead from 'over exerting' himself to prove his point....well, I'll give it a try next time I'm in the airport parking lot and can't find my truck (it's only happened once or twice or three times, can't remember). I don't need to worry about the water, plenty of people have accused me of having water on the brain.

thrilled
udonmap.com

Post by thrilled » May 16, 2014, 12:30 am

I lost my car after A rock concert in the 70's.Bad Company.Walked around for about an hour til I found it.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » May 16, 2014, 9:54 am

Some Garmin GPS units have a last position function. When you take the unit out of the holder it remembers that position. The unit is small enough for you to put it in your pocket. It will indeed find your car. I normally remember where I parked but we went to a park here in Thailand that had five large parking lots. I needed the device to find my car.

JimboPSM
udonmap.com

Post by JimboPSM » May 16, 2014, 1:48 pm

rickfarang wrote:Great idea! I guess this means that I need to carry a jug of water after I park the car.
.... a tap on the head should suffice #-o
Ashamed to be English since 23rd June 2016 when England voted for racism & economic suicide.

Disgusted that the UK is “governed” by a squalid bunch of economically illiterate, self-serving, sleazy and corrupt neo-fascists.

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”