hearing test

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
Ray.Charles
udonmap.com

hearing test

Post by Ray.Charles » May 17, 2014, 12:29 pm

I remember that I had one done in Udon where I sat in a soundproof room and responded to instructions from a technician sitting outside the room conveyed to me through a speaker inside. I need to have the same test done again, but cannot recall the name or the location of the place where I had the test done.
I am hoping that someone here would know the facility that I am trying to remember, or can recommend a similar one. Thanks in advance.

parrot
udonmap.com

hearing test

Post by parrot » May 17, 2014, 2:59 pm

The hearing aid store is on Srisuk Rd, with UdonPit on your left, go past the school, and just before you'd turn left toward the Napalai Hotel, the hearing aid store is on the left.
I'd suggest calling Khun Jack at the Military Hospital. 081.392.1020 He's the Eartone Rep at the hospital and provides hearing tests for patients and customers.
If I had to choose between the two today (I've used the first for a test, and the second for oil changes on my hearing aids), I'd go with the second. Much more professional.

SanukJoe
udonmap.com

hearing test

Post by SanukJoe » May 17, 2014, 3:15 pm

I agree with the Military hospital, moreover as the shop Parrot mentioned (I buy my batteries there) is a dealer of certain brands (Rexon or Recton). I guess the military hospital is best. I recommended it to you in another story Ray ;)

Ray.Charles
udonmap.com

hearing test

Post by Ray.Charles » May 18, 2014, 10:55 am

Thank you both.
I would go to the military hospital this week.

Return to “Health & Beauty”